tuscl

Can anyone help Sven?

Sven69
Latveria
Monday, April 16, 2018 3:33 PM
I want to know club and city for bj99 dancer, please. My dream is to give a girl who fascinates with soapy skin and big fluffy breasts. She seems to be okay, erotic with a beautiful girl who is actively seeking to put a man in the women's top post or "If you want to move?" And rub your belt. It's a sweet sex. Thank you. I am happy to find the site with the strip club list. We do not have such delicate clubs in my country. USA #1. Excuse me for bad sentencing, I'm using Goggle translator. Sven

13 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Then you need to talk to her, not talk to other people about her. Just because she posts here does not necessarily mean that she is open to such contacts. SJG
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Lol’ SJG !!! Stupid fuck
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Sven, I would recommend starting out with an inflatable companion before working your way up to an actual woman.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Great advice, maybe one with a google translator built in so you can practice your speaking as well. ;)
  • a21985
    6 years ago
    Haha, I absolutely love that he got SJG to bite. I think Sven's got mamisan topped as the best new troll.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    I'd like the back story on how a guy from Latveria ended up with a Scandinavian name.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    I tried Google Translator on some of @SJGs posts and it still didn't make any sense.
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    ^^ too fucking funny
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    ^^^Mamisan for the win!!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL. I was laughing through this entire thread. SJG is such a tool, I just had to add that.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Where is BJ? Sounds like a song I've heard before.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Mamisan vs Sven in the battle of the funniest shitty English. It's dead even right now. (By the way I have a hunch Sven69 is our man juicebox69.)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    This is getting better with both Sven and Mamisan posting in the same thread. SJG’s Post is excellent too - as he’s simply clueless!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion