tuscl

Rape?

SCPandit
Washington DC
Saturday, February 24, 2018 7:13 PM
I think i raped a woman because I was at the strip club in the VIP and I've stated in the past how im aggressive on FIV, well in this case I came to the club with no boxers and lightweight jogging pants. Pre cum was leaking through my pants as the nude lap dance started we began to share fluids like intense grinding, she began to just "tease" me by rubbing her open lips on my penis which was under thin jogging pants. So at this point you could almost say we were having sex with no condom on. I inserted my penis into her with my pants still on, it was awkward becuase it wouldnt go all the way down but I was in this girl for 10 "Half strokes" so like 5 real strokes with jogging pants as the condom. When I tried to grab her hips and force her down further she told me no baby its wet, because I think she realised It wasnt just her juices but Pre Cum... I got her to do it though but I hate to say that I repeatedly kept motioning her to do it...I felt bad after the fact but in the moment it felt so great. so at this point and time im still not really sure if i raped her or not because she was already going. I feel horrible and ashamed IM not looking for you guys to tell me im not guilty but just your opinion at the time I thought that if I Just motioned her she would keep going...even as im writing this im just like "come on man really, what the hell is wrong with you?"....

35 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    Turn yourself into the cops immediately.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    You're the troll who posted about being HIV+, right?
  • DrunkPraetorian
    6 years ago
    Whoa
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    And, you are HIV+ according to your profile ? This is so incredibly wrong. Foul. Disgusting. Criminal.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Ignoring my first troll. He just wants to disturb ppl.
  • topmandd
    6 years ago
    So the real question is - did she finish you off or not.. :-)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Even if you're a troll and this isn't true, you're still a horrible person. If I ever have as much spare time as you, I hope I don't fill it by acting like such a total cunt.
  • ButterMan
    6 years ago
    Nothing like another troll to add to the old ignore list
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    He's a troll, just put him on ignore
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    This ass-clown apparently enjoys writing bombastic posts to get a reaction. I truly believe his HIV post was BS and this one, too.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I hope the shit this dude posts is all trolling crap. If not - this would be even worse. Why post this shit to troll others?
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    SCPandit, you need to come up with a more consistent narrative for you're character. Remember how your character was popping condoms to spread the HIV he picked up from a BBBJ? That story was kind of absurd. Now you've just added even more absurdity. Overall, this is non-brilliant trolling. You have a choice: make some new accounts and try again with the trolling or maybe go to a strip club and have fun. I recommend the latter!
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    The troll that attempts to discredit this board and everyone on it by posting this garbage and attempting to garner legitimacy by engaging others in discussion. You really need to get a life you POS.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Maybe he can butt fuck himself without a condom and give his AIDS to himself again and again and again.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Normally I would just chalk this up to a stalker, but idk here. This guy has 20 review of 12 different clubs in MD, so I almost feel like I have to respond as if he's serious. So you have HIV, which I assume you caught by taking it up the ass rather than your ridiculous story about having the first known case of HIV by BBBJ. That changes everything about this story. In a vacuum, grabbing her hips and trying to force her down probably qualifies as sexual assault, though good luck to a stripper who tries to pursue that when she was rubbing her pussy on your hardon. But in the state of MD, having unprotected intercourse with a girl without notifying her of your HIV+ status is also aggravated assault. But putting the laws aside, how could you put another person at risk like that? Where is your fundamental human decency?
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I meant to start with "chalk this up to a troll" lol.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    FBI using a different def'n of rape. Not sure what to make of this. "For more than eight decades, the FBI classified “forcible rape” as “the carnal knowledge of a female forcibly and against her will.” In 2013, it reclassified the crime as “penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.” Naturally, that broadened the scope of the crime. The FBI estimated that the old terminology excluded 40 percent of rapes." [view link] SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    That's what this thread was missing... input from the sleepytime rapist.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Ishmael - he’s attempting to prove his innocence - by showing the fbi definition of rape. It’s a sly way of letting us know it doesn’t mention anything about his methods of sleep penetration.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Fortunately, SCPandit's story isn't even consistent so it is clearly bullshit. He is just making up crazy but horrible things like being HIV+ from a BJ and popping condoms and now raping strippers. I surprised by the number of people taking him even semi-seriously. If he wants to troll he should at least make up one HIV+ condom popper characters and one rapist character. Of course, what he should really do is get a life that doesn't involve writing disturbing fiction. Regarding rickdugan's criterion for taking the guy seriously because he is writing reviews, that is really stupid. He could be a guy who makes up reviews whole cloth. Or he could be a guy that wrote real reviews but got bored and started writing crazy but horrible stories. Who knows. But his horrible creepy stories are inconsistent. TUSCL needs more brilliant JohnSmith69/goldmongerATL stories and less of this creepiness. Even rickdugan's stories are better, despite the creepy edge and the fact that I think they're greatly exaggerated.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    4got2wipe - you make several good points. I’m still wondering why he posts and doesn’t follow up in his discussions. If he was a true troll - wouldn’t he keep fanning the flames? I’m thinking he is a troll - but possibly a Clubber who didn’t think his posts were getting any attention - so he pushed it to the point of becoming a major troll?
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Ok, I had to log out to see the 4got2think comments that Cash referred to. I agree with some of those points, but obviously not with the characterization of my actions as creepy. The critical component in all of this is free will. When I negotiate for OTC, even with the knowledge that the girl needs money for rent, phone, etc., I have not taken away her free will to choose her own course of action. She could wait a few more days to have her phone turned back on, or approach one of the numerous local relief agencies for rent/food assistance, or seek out shelter assistance, or...[insert other options here]. What I often represent is the most convenient option at hand, but far from the only one if she is adamantly unable or unwilling to fuck for money. Guys like SCPandit, however, strip girls of there free will by forcing them down on their dicks physically or not telling them that he is HIV positive. They don't get to choose whether they have the dick inside of them and, even worse, whether they are exposed to AIDS. He chooses for them the the potential results are horrible. This is unacceptable and potentially criminal.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I tend to agree with rickdugan’s approach. I don’t like to overpay for pussy. Dancers sometimes think they can push up the price because guys are horny - and they will overpay. Knowing that a dancer has bills coming due - simply levels the playing field. The dancer knows customers are aroused and looking for pussy - so a customer knowing a dancers rent is due helps to make the negotiation more even.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Was it statutory? Some sickos get off on 14 yr olds
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    C'mon man why do you even do this? Overall Founder has been very lenient with you allowing you to post. He's only deleted you when you go overboard and I mean waaayyyy overboard.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    He's been too lenient with all the right wing trolls like theosu trucidos et al
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Trucidos was a flaming liberal when Biden was elected. Talked no end of shit.
  • Xxbunny
    2 years ago
    Yes, officer. He’s right here. 👮‍♂️🚔
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    Very disturbing. Why people are like this?
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    If OP is indeed positive aids what he did is not good.
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    Is this person still doing what he says? These kind of posts very very disturbing
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    First off, nobody truly knows if he actually did anything he claimed. This is an anonymous forum. All we know is that he stopped posting in mid 2019 and stopped logging in in mid 2021 (you can get all that just from looking at the profile). The only other thing we know is that he's somewhere on the spectrum of being a shitty human, even if he was trolling. If he got hit by a bus sometime in 2021, I'd be okay with that.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    He seems to be a parody of a few members here.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Ishmael to say someone deserves to be hit by a bus for internet trolling is going too far, its ironic to be critical of SJG threatening people for trying to doxx him etc but then say you want trolls getting hit by buses because they joked about stds online. But I’m not surprised you would think that way, friend!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cim I a weirdo
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion