tuscl

Under age girls on SA

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
What's the best way to protect myself from a girl trying to be older than she is ?

Take her out for drinks and see if she can pass the ID inspection ?

30 comments

• Bj99
    7 years ago
    That’s not a bad idea. Maybe meet her at a bar where they scan it to get in.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Anytime there's any question, I have to see her ID. "You can cover your birthday month & day, driver's license number, and address, I just need to see your birthday year and picture on the license. I'll do the same if you'd like, since obviously I'm so young-looking I might be underage, too".
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "Take her out for drinks and see if she can pass the ID inspection?"

I'm not sure you want to relegate the possibility of a felony rape charge to a bouncer filling the entrance to a bar.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Many fake IDs out there, and I don't think it protects you in every single case.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    The bar thing might be useful. The bartenders should be trained to recognize legit id’s.

If there’s a question - you should be able to get her finger prints from the mix of grease and bbq sauce that she leaves on her drink glass...
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Worst case scenario:

(1) She shows you her ID
    (2) She orders drinks successfully in a high-end restaurant (showing her fake ID)

You are still in hot water if she's underage.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    The bartenders should be trained to recognize legit id’s.

I think that's simply untrue
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Cashman1234 said: "The bartenders should be trained to recognize legit id’s."

Apparently, all those news stories I've read about bars getting busted for allowing underage drinking are fake news.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Based on the ease of attaining a fake id - I would think that bartenders should be more aware? I was wrong. My apologies.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Maybe you could have her sign a document stating she’s of legal age? I’m not sure that would hold up either.
  • WillMunny
    7 years ago
    Subra's got it right, although if the gal in question is within a year of her 18th birthday you'll need to see ar least birth month as well.

Another option would be the "Juice Test." Offer to take her out for some "chackin fangers" - if she asks what toy will come with her meal, she's off limits.
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    Trust, but verify! Ask her on SA and then make her show you her ID at the meet-up!
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago

Fake IDs -- more sophisticated than you may think.

https://newsms.fm/fake-ids-more-sophisti…
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    ^ That article reinforces my happiness with enjoying milfs! I have no desire to get caught in a mess with a girl who might be under 18 - or under 21. I’m looking more for 30-35 year olds at a minimum.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Getting to know somebody first through conversation should give you clues as to her age and maturity. It can also tell you about her intentions and expectations, oh yea and maybe give you a clue if she is crazy. Thats my normal routine before having any further relationship forms. It requires some measure of patience and self control.

But one example where she definately was not underage but still fooled me was a CF I met when she was 18 and had a fake ID thst showed here as 21 so she could drink. It passed in the club and had me fooled until she revealed it to me like almost a year later. She was very smart/clever and mature for her age so it was tough for me to figure that one out. At least the pre screen at the club provides some measure of safety but even no gaurantee there. Sites like you mentioned are even more of a crapshoot if she is hiding it with a fake ID and is clever.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Don't fuck her.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Ime ^^^^^ has possibly the best advice
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Define under age. I'm assuming 14 qualifies
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I may need to start keeping it at 30+ myself
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    Meeting at a bar that checks IDs on entry would help reduce the chances that she is under 21 but wouldn't be full proof. I have known strippers that used a fake ID to start working before they were 18. I would think the people in charge of checking ID for new strippers would be more thorough than the guy at the door of a regular bar.

If the ads for fake passports on here are to be believed you can simply purchase a high quality ID from a stranger through email.

I don't think anything short of taking her to be finger printed for a police background check would eliminate all chances she is underage. The problem with that is that if she is crazy enough to get finger printed to go on a date with someone she met on a website you should run as far and fast as possible to avoid her craziness.

Simplest rule is when in doubt get out and for God's sake never whip it out if there's any doubt.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    A long time ago I met a girl claiming to be 19 that was wearing a "XXX HS Class of 20XX" tee shirt that set her age at maybe 16. Wearing that shirt, she got served in a bar on a fake ID.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    So, vincemichaels, Dougster and an underage SA girl walk into a bar...

Q: The next day, does she have any Bitcoin, and under what circumstances was it obtained?
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    @ flag, lol!
  • canny
    7 years ago
    Check her driver's license and hope that it's not a fake. In the state that I live in, even if you take a photo of her driver's license and it's a fake and she's under 18 and you get caught you'll still be found guilty if you get prosecuted.
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    There's no legal defense to statutory rape. Your best bet is to meet at her place. If she's really underage, she likely doesn't have her own place.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    If you have enough information on her, I believe you can do a background check without finger prints. Finding a legit site though may be harder. I believe some sites are scam sites. I was going to do a check on myself to make sure it's not full of errors but never got around to it.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Speaking of 14-yr-old girls:

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/07/us/police-…

(Not sure if that was posted already)
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    That's fucked
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    The officer in the cnn link, I have no words. It's so wrong and stupid. If I get surprised by something, it's often how stupid people act sometimes. He sounds like a thief I read about that got stuck in the snow trying to push $4000 of stolen goods from Hobby Lobby and then left his wallet with his address behind when he left the loot and walked off.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    I know this is an old thread, but just read that SA has strict age-verification rules now for the girls. They have to submit an ID, which is a great idea.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion