Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How many virgins have you ever had? Tell the truth now. :)

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065449

Atlanta suburb

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

For me only one that I am positive of. A week before her 16th birthday when I was 17. And there was not blood all over the place.

Replies (33)Latest

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Zero.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Only one -- but it did cost me $3M

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Pretty sure it's one.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

Two. Maybe three.

Profile picture for CouldBe
CouldBe
•

Only one, when I was in college. I'm sure she was, too. None before or after her ever brought up the subject.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

None

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Three I think,but who knows that was decades ago. Shadow,how many Cher concerts have you been to?

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Zero

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

One. My wife of 36 years today.

Profile picture for Doces300
Doces300
•

One, and I'm still paying for that shit...

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

None.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Just that one and it cost a lot less than $3 million.

Like most others she was a GF, we were both teenagers, 17 I think.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

One, for sure.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Only one that I'm aware of and she ended up being my girlfriend for 2 years. She came from a religious family and had zero exposure to sex, alcohol, weed, and porn before i came along. I corrupted the hell out of that poor girl. :D

Profile picture for lotsoffun201
lotsoffun201
•

Two. Absolutely positive there were no more and no less.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

None

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I'm still a virgin

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Only one, and it wasn’t the DS.

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

4 that I'm sure of. A 5th where I was her first, but we only had anal sex cause she wanted to maintain her pussy virginity** for marriage. I still know all their names. I'm Facebook friends with one and married to another.

2 others that I suspect, but they were very short term relationships, so no opportunity to verify.

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

** is it possible to lose your pussy virginity from fingering and how far in do the fingers need to go?

Or, from a dildo?

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

One. It was my first GF. We were both 15.

Profile picture for JohnTitor
JohnTitor
•

One. Amazing 30 seconds.

Profile picture for cubbieguy
cubbieguy
•

I think around 50. All strippers. They all confirmed that they had never done this with anyone else.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Zero. I prefer sluts.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

All I can say is I'm planning to have 72 virgins soon.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I turn virgins into sluts. The modern day equivalent of alchemy.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

5 for sure, maybe 6, but none since 1980.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

One

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•
Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Probably zero. All these strippers lie.

And honestly, who wants a virgin? I don’t have to time or patience anymore to teach a girl how it’s done. I’ve got things to do, people to meet and places to go. They better know what they are doing as soon as the curtain closes.

Profile picture for RTP
RTP
•

Zero, and like Warhawks, I have never had interest in this at all, at least not since I was 17. I did receive a girls first BJ one time. It was really not good, but she did improve quickly. I want someone who knows what she wants and knows how to please.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

As far as I know, only one. My wife.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

None. A couple of the girls in college were inexperienced, but it was safe to say they were not virgins.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement