tuscl

Stage tipping $5 as a new standard play

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Wednesday, November 22, 2017 9:30 AM
This might be due to my higher income stream these days but I feel like the dollar is worthless and a $5 bill is a more appropriate tip. How you boys feel ?

25 comments

• NaturalSelection
    7 years ago
    I feel $1 was a budget buster for you. You're going to have to sell your F stock and short treasuries to fund your tipping
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I agree :) no really, for anything other than just an excuse to come up and let a girl know you are waiting on her, one dollar is so cheap. If you are coming up to tell her you want dances, one dollar is fine.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    Since I only go up to tell a girl I want dances. I'll stick with the Bj99 approved tip of $1.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    I generally tip $2 to $5 at the stage, but don't EVER use a five dollar bill. It's too likely to go unnoticed! Rather, have the fun of inserting bills all over, including between the boobs and maybe even the g-string as she expressed her appreciation.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Generally tip $2. Some clubs have 3 song sets. $6 is enough to justify staying at the side of the stage.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    I take my niece's my little pony piggy bank to the stage with me. The girls think it's cute and when I start shaking it, they get so excited because they know a quarter's gonna be rollin' their way soon!
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    I don't generously stage tip just to stage tip. Girls still have to earn it. So yes, sometimes i am reluctant to even tip one dollar, especially if i'm not interested in the girl. I mean if she comes to me (although i'm hoping she doesn't) out of so many other options on the stage, then yeah i give her a buck and take my time doing it to let her know i'm not interested in her or worth spending time on. So why stay at the stage? Sometimes (especially at nude clubs on weekends) the stages fill up and it's hard to find a seat if you leave so you have to camp there for a bit to see the girls you like in the rotation unless you just want to just stand and wait awkwardly at the stage (to tip your few dollars) when she shows up. Once these girls show up, i do usually tip more, not rain or larger bills, but definitely tuck a few or a lot more more bucks. The girls still need to show something good or interact to get the additional money though.
  • Digitech
    7 years ago
    Then use five ones, but not one five dollar bill. Dancers rarely look at denominations of stages tip and she probably won't notice.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    If they already made up their mind about you or they have a clingy regular, it doesnt matter $1,$5 or $20. Other than that i agree. A single dollar isnt worth the effort of getting up(unless youre already at the stage). If i am intrigued enough to go tip it will be more than a dollar.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Digitech i agree. 5 singles seems to get a better show than a $5.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Stick a chicken wing or a drumstick in that g-string Juice and see what you get.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    dang juice. if you're using $5 bills then you are seriously upstaging most all of us. even a $2 bill upstages me.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    If you really want to get her attention go with a Benjamin that’ll not only get her to come and hang with you but all the other girls will notice next time you go in that club you’ll be popular as can be.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    The polite “I need to tip” just because I’m sitting in pervs row - I give $1 or maybe a few $1s. If I want to get her attention I do several $1 or up to $10 depending on my horniness level at that given moment.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    $2
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Smart talk
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    i go up there with the intention of tipping a 5. If she isnt as hot up close and I have no desire to see more of her it may turn into a 1. Also if she doesn't put her legs on my shoulder and or boobs in my face it may turn into a 1.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Girls in small towns notice and show gratitude..lots of it I agree that girls in big cities don't notice and or give to shits
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I think it depends on what one wants, just a basic good time, to buy dances, or do you want to monopolize the girl and to be waking up in the morning with her. SJG
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Juice... I thank you must have fucked a zebra
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I guess it's more appropriate for your favorite girls....girls your fifty fififty on should still get the Washington
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I agree with $1 being passé, but I would rather tip multiple ones like lapdanceking82 describes. On rare occasions, I have tipped larger denominations, but mainly after owing her for lap dances and giving her the difference as a tip on stage after going to an off-site ATM w/o the huge club ATM fees. Once when I tipped a 20, the dancer came over after her set and asked to make sure that I had actually meant to tip her a 20. That's the kind who is actually worth tipping a 20. At the other end of the spectrum, some dancers seem to want Friday night tips on a Monday, and won't strip unless they get them. That's just a buzzkill, and once I realize what they're up to, I don't stage tip them at all.
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    I tip with $2 bills. I've stopped tipping at the stage if others are tipping but when I do I generally do a $5 and a $2 bill.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    $2-$4 and let them know to stop by when she's done with her set. The only time I tip more is if I'm in competition with another PL. Even then I'll probably say screw it and not tip at all
  • djsacto
    7 years ago
    $5 is nuts. Stage work is mostly a form of advertising for the girl to get private dances (or more) from potential customers later. That said, when sitting at the stage I tip at least $1 for every girl (attractive or not) and several dollars for attractive girls who show some affection from the rail. On the other hand, I would love to sit at the stage all night if there was a club in which every girl was attractive and deserving of my $5 tip! I have yet to have found one (but will keep looking...).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion