tuscl

OT: Airport Bathrooms

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Over the years I have really come to appreciate good clean airport bathrooms. It is nice flying to places like CLT and JAX and knowing that finding a usable toilet will not be an issue, especially after several hours of traveling. Conversely, getting stuck in places like LGA and LAX is a miserable experience, in part because of bathroom facilities that look like they came from local dive strip clubs.

Oh, and those guys who bypass the urinals and proceed to piss all over the toilets should have their faggy litttle nut sacks kicked in. Seriously, some day I am going to have an episode of bathroom rage and will ram some girly fucker"s head into the wall several times when I catch him pissing all over one of the one or few stalls available in some of the most overused and under-cleaned airport bathrooms.

Anyone else share these views?

22 comments

• tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    Do you trade feet with the neighboring stall?
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    And nothing like seeing an eyeball staring at you through the bathroom stall's wall. (:
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Rick, you have hit on one of my pet peeves! These assholes who can't figure out that toilets are for sitting on, and then can't hit the broad side of a barn door, and then can't be bothered to clean up after themselves should be hung, drawn and quartered.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Is this going to turn into a bathroom troll appreciation thread?
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Just stay away from the stall that Senator Craig uses and you will not get fudge packed anymore when he taps his foot next stall over from you.

Have you been in the MSP airport? They'll arrest your ass for talking that way with Senator Craig.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Agreed

After being on 2 planes for 6 hours all I want is a nice clean place to go to the restroom and it’s not going to be on the plane.

Most of the airports I go through on a regular basis are pretty decent but you’re right - there’s some real dumps out there.

Tidbit: Charlotte Airport has bathroom trolls.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    RickDugan is a gay cocksucker!
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    LaGuardia is a shithole in every aspect and LAX isn't much better, though the international terminal isn't as bad.

I've always found RDU to be clean which I appreciate, apparently it's rolling in cash so they have no excuse.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’ve used many airport restrooms - and I’ve avoided shitting in them. I try to avoid it at all costs. I know that my local airport isn’t very clean - but it’s Newark - so it should be filthy!
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    I guess I get lucky because I love airport bathrooms. All the ones I go to are huge and clean. Meaning you can find a stall not directly next to some other guy. Like the good hotels on the Vegas strip. Hella stalls and always clean.

LaGuardia having shitty bathrooms sounds accurate. It's always been second fiddle to JFK. He'll I'd take Newark over LaGuardia. In my trips to SoCal I usually fly into tiny ass Anaheim but still least they also have clean bathrooms.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    I've been lucky enough to only visit airports with big clean bathrooms. However I am aware of the comparison because I once had to piss in a bathroom stall at the old platinum plus club in Greenville one night when all the urinals were busy. There were no doors on most of the stalls and the seat was down but all wet. I was just thankful I didn't have to sit down. On top of that there was a bathroom troll. Apparently he didn't do cleaning.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    PDX and ABQ have clean bathrooms.

O'Hare has these toilet seats that have a sanitized sleeve that rolls out a fresh section for a new user. Never had to take a shit on them so I dunno if it is really cleaner than a paper ass gasket.
  • Array
    7 years ago
    Schipol Airport in Amsterdam has very clean bathrooms. I once passed three cleaning ladies standing outside the men’s room preparing to enter and clean. As I was standing at the urinal I could hear the ladies talking and thought they sounded awfully close. I finished up and turned around to find them just standing there watching me.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    I gots a truck you can shit in the back of
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Rickdugan is trolling airport shitters for dudes and greasing bouncers and stroking managers
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Brilliant! We finally have a topic all TUSCL posters can agree on:

Clean restrooms > dirty restrooms
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    I just got back from 10 days in Hawaii and I was surprised at how much of a dump Honolulu's airport was.

Upon arrival it was raining and there were dripping ceilings in several places with buckets underneath them and roped-off areas. I pissed in a restroom on my return trip and it was 70's yellow tile and flickering lights. Hit LAX to switch planes and my terminal must have been Skid Row LAX. Seattle is usually pretty clean.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I don't travel too-often, and after hitting mostly dives for most of my PL-career and being exposed to those bathrooms, I don't recall using an airport bathroom which left a bad memory.

As an infrequent flier what I appreciate most about an airport is that it's not too busy to where it's a damn madhouse and one may often have to walk a couple of football fields - the Philly airport was one which I've visited only-once but it was a breeze all the way thru from getting in and out of (little traffic in the terminal) and getting thru your terminal (b/c it was so lightly populated - who the hell goes to Philly anyway? :))
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I don't remember any memorable for their dirtiness, but one at YUL when they opened the new International terminal had a motion-activated toilet that would flush right after you put the cover on which would get the cover wet, when you moved, when you didn't move, etc. Having encountered those, I can sort of feel for the strippers lapdanceking82 says keep getting up.

Hopefully they have toned down the sensitivity of those a bit rather than guessing you want a flush every 23 seconds or so.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Lol! A Senator Craig reference meaning your a faggit for checking out airport bathrooms.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Gods, I knew I couldn't be the only one.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    The Senator Craig reference was excellent - lol!

The cleanest airport restroom I’ve encountered was in Munich. Very clean and a very nice design too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion