tuscl

atf/dancer advice

neon44
Dumped by ATF?
Sort of a long story but i'm thinking of ending it with this girl, its almost like she wants that. I would see her once a month for almost a year and got the most expensive vip,(although she wasnt a rip off) .We got along great. She gave advice on getting rid of my former atf who I was seeing at the same time (meeting in car) and recently ended it. I would email her to get her schedule the week I would come in. Lately her replies are more short and curt and last time she said shes been working later (almost night shift). I asked her if this is her regular schedule and if she works early weekend days and no reply. The club is pretty far and I dont like driving at night with more traffic.
I'm thinking of going to a nearby club that I used to frequent to check out other dancers (daytime) but the place and girls arent really my type. I'm guessing maybe its time to move on........

17 comments

• joc13
    7 years ago
    Yep, sounds like you're right
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Sounds like she is bored with you, perhaps making good money with other guys and is not prioritizing you. Move on, find a fave in a more convenient club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Who knows - kinda few details to go-on - you mentioned you only see-her 1x/mo thus depending how much she makes from-it it may not be worth-it to her - she can perhaps have some new more-lucrative regs or maybe even a sugar-daddy - or she can just be going thru some shit in her personal-life - if you are not feeling it then look for greener-pastures and if she really wants you as a custy I'd think she would try harder to let you know.
  • neon44
    7 years ago
    Thanks, its too bad because shes definitely my type. sort of reminds me of a short/curvy/ wrestler from wwe.
  • lick-that
    7 years ago
    Once a month? You're almost a stranger to her if you only see her ITC. She can't rely on your income so I'm surprised she even kept it up this long.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Hey, at least you can use her advice on how to get rid of an ex-fav! The glass is always half full :-)
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Do some shopping for your next fave. Find several dancers that are plausible and let them compete for you. They will not all make an equal effort. The right fave is the one that makes things simple for you. Don't get too hung up in picking a specific look, because then *you* are chasing a stripper, and that is too much like normal life...
  • neon44
    7 years ago
    I guess there alot of reasons this happens. I used to ask her to tell me if she is planning on leaving the club for good or something so I could see her. She even hinted that we could get together otc. This was a few months ago.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I wouldn't put 1x/month as almost a stranger. After spending money in VIP, going back to a club about a year later it felt like only a week had passed based on the reception from the dancer. Likewise, a dancer who was a prospective CF blew me off because a guy from a bit of a drive away would see her occasionally.

I would suggest at least easing off and scouting out other clubs. If nothing else, it will feel better than being frustrated with the drop in effort from this ATF with no recourse other than maybe spending twice as much as you have been.
  • lick-that
    7 years ago
    @PPWH I was refering to her income. His once a month $100-200 isn't really going to keep him in the forefront of her mind, and service levels will reflect that. Lots of girls have regs at $40-80 on an every 2/3 days routine, that's her bread and butter, and reliable.
  • lick-that
    7 years ago
    I people watch, and some clubs I go to I see the same guys every time, and there's nowhere I go more than once a week more like two. Girls tell me these guys are there every single day almost. They don't spend a lot but the girls can rely on getting some money out of them. So once a month custys can seem like bonus to them, she may just have enough of those to not care much anymore.
  • neon44
    7 years ago
    I'd vary between the smaller vip $200 but most used the $250 room plus tip. Might have spent too much on her. lol
  • lick-that
    7 years ago
    A year is a good time, so hope you enjoyed it and have some great memories. These things don't last forever so don't worry about it. Always keep one in your hip pocket available to promote to Fave.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    All of these relationships are understood to have a time limit. Rather than trying to troubleshoot a relationship with a stripper, you're far better off just easing up and looking for greener pastures If she feels inspired to put forth more effort with you, it's a pretty sure bet that she will let you know.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    If you aren’t feeling it - then move on. Your relationship is based on your sexual desire for her - and her desire for your money. This isn’t an emotional relationship - and shouldn’t involve a prolonged period of concern for any feelings.

I’d recommend just cutting the ties and moving on.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ For many, when feelings start getting involved it is time to cut ties and move on.
  • neon44
    7 years ago
    Saw her recently and it was great. She now knows I'm completely done with the former atf. She was perky and friendly, said she got another job in a school but will work a limited schedule at the club. If we could coordinate schedules we can definitely continue.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion