tuscl

Current GF wants to fuck my ass with a ten inch strap on

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
She is a sexy but chunky little baby from Krispy Kreme. Nineteen confirmed from her ID..big Tits and a moist mouth with full lips...big blue eyes that look up at you while she drools on your dick...a real keeper

The big catch is she loves ass play...not hers but mine...I'm cool with the rim job and blow jobs but she wants to fuck me with a ten inch black strap on

Number one WTF LMFAO

Do I just man up or move on ???

40 comments

• Doces300
    7 years ago
    Are you sure it's a strap on? Might be a tranny! LMFAO!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    No problem, just get vinceygirl michaels to sub in for you.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    LOL the tranny from KK wants to make a big juicy donut. Just don't eat the hole.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Fuck..maybe your right lol...all I've had is sloppy blow jobs with some free fresh glazed donuts
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    LOL move on then, juice. She's just fattening you up. And if he/she offers you a Boston "Creme", RUN!
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I'd dump a DS if she wanted to fuck me in the ass.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • ime
    7 years ago
    You're not gay if....no you're gay if she fucks you in the ass. But if your so hard uo to get laid yiu have to let the slow fat girl from the Krispey Kreme fuck you in the arse, i guess Juice does what Juice has to do.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    How can it be gay if there is only a man and a woman involved? Doesn't it take two men to be considered gay sex?

LOL juice be thinking of ring tossing glazed donuts on the "dildo" and 69ing with his "girlfriend" now. "Man" up juice. It's not gay!
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    You really need to do this with her, man. I know it seems unpleasant but that's our role, as men: to do unpleasant things in exchange for being around hot chicks. At the end of the day, pussy is probably the meaning of life. Personally, I've never had anything up my ass, and it sounds scary. But if a hot 19 year old chick asked me... Anyway, let us all know what it was like afterwards.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Burlington...I'm sold...I will report back on how this goes
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I've herd it's supposed to be a very deep orgasm

I will look into it so I can prepare myself
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Juice is it a rocket shaped dildo or actual dick shaped? Does it matter to you? Regardless it will be a brown eye opening experience. The safe word is 'starfish'.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    It's one one of those real looking ones that squirt
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    So I'm trying to determine the level of hotness at which I would let a woman fuck me with a 10" dick shaped squirting dildo. Would I let a 10 fuck me with a 10"?

I couldn't do it.

Here's to you, juice...

https://youtu.be/eCgP-6mzz00
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    It's been fun laughing but this is for Real

She is a 5'5", 140lbs,19yrs, red head with very nice curves and a cute as a button face....body is a 4 and face a 8 going by what I've learned how you guys rate things

For a GF it's perfect for me...hell it's my free shit...plus she fits me pretty good..we a cute couple.

I need to help her with her fetish as weird as it may be

Let's do this
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Dude, getting pegged is a chump's game! You have to lead the interaction and pump loads into her at your home.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I do get to pump a load into her but only after she ass fucks me....I mean she is going to toss my salad first then use a good amount of Kentucky Jelly...I should enjoy it.

Plus she had the DUI installed so i don't need to pull out when it's my turn...cream pie city
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I'm worried about you, man! Ten inches just sounds like a lot for your first time. Can't you start off slow like with a bouncer and a lot of grease or something?
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I'm not falling for that one...that's just homosexual behavior
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    This is about as real as a $3 bill.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    There actually have been $3 bank notes in the distant past... who knows what kind of sordid truths JuiceBox tells among the hypershit
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    "Number one WTF LMFAO"

I don't know juice. Shouldn't that be

"Number two WTF LMFAO"? ;-D
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @ Juice Is she going to buy you dinner first, someplace nice I hope LOL
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Brilliant!

juicebox69 getting a rimjob and pegged by the Krispy Kreme girl! Does she want to use jelly from the jelly doughnuts as lube?
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    twentyfive, she's going to buy him dinner at Krispy Kreme. She'll just save one jelly doughnut for lube!

BTW, it is sort of sad but I have to say I find the story of a sexy Krispy Kreme girl wanting to peg juicebox69 more plausible than some of rickdugan's stories.

Not that rickdugan's tales of woe aren't brilliant. They are. I just think they are mostly bullshit. I know most of juicebox69's tales are bullshit too but this one may have a germ of truth! ;)

Or it could be ace fiction. You never know! ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    My shit is like good stand up...my material comes from real life experiences that I fictionalized

Doing you can understand what I just said is

In all my bull Shit is actual truth
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Juice, go google "two girls and a cup" and then get back to us if you want something shoved up your ass.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Make sure she loads the dildo with KK donut custard so she can pull out and money shot you with a facial. That's the only way I see this ending happy for you, juice.

And is she at least going to give you a reach around?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    This is a great discussion. Poor Juice. I'm not sure if I'd consider taking a big dildo in the ass - "manning up" - I don't have any idea what to call it! That's big for a virgin ass.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    "cramming up" seems more asspropriate.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I was thinking "moon rivering up" might fit nicely - lol!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    id do it once from an absolutely HOT girl. heck. maybe twice.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    juice and his GF...

https://youtu.be/AS-ts5_nuF8
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    I wouldn’t trust a woman with more than a finger near my asshole. She may fuck you up before you can even do anything about it. No one wants to shit pancakes.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    My GF in college was the first and last woman to ever put anything up my ass. Her pinky to the first knuckle. It was in exchange for letting me try anal with her for my first and last time ever. It felt like a wiffle ball bat. Not my thing for sure. My asshole is a one way exit TYVM.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    So in other words, just another ordinary night for juice. Except of course that this time the person fucking him up the ass will have tits. ;)
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Exit orifice only. I don't care how hot the girl is. I'm not letting anyone fuck me in the ass; dildo or otherwise.

But that's me, I'm not gonna hate on anyone who wants to experiment or enjoys it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion