tuscl

An pleasantly surprising experience with a Stripper

Sunday, September 3, 2017 4:31 PM
I recently went to a club in the bay area and wanted to do a lap dance with a girl. The going rate was $35 per dance ( yes bay area is expensive ). But guess what she whispered in my ears that she felt $20 is reasonable. I was completely surprised and took 2 dances from her. She was intense and gave all the grinding she could. Boy I wanted to blow more money on her for her sincere approach. I am going back next week and intend to really make her day. Have any of you encountered a similar experience ?

31 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Front room makeout sessions. Buying dances if for chumps. Which Bay Area club was this? SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Buying dances is for chumps. SJG
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Sjg is a chump and a retard. Insult someone then ask questions should work out well dumbass.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    She gave you 40% off and you only bought two? Are you Jewish too?
  • pleaseda
    7 years ago
    San Jose guy, Its Hanky Panky Shailynn, Am going there today. She will get an incredible "showers of blessing". Last time had to step out urgently
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Are they really 35? Or is that what she said they usually are? @SJG I thought the van whores were in tj? Tell me about the front room action in the Bay Area.
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    I've had it happen a few times. At a club I like to frequent floor dances are always $10, but come to find out from a truthful stripper (oxymoron) the dances are $7 and that's what she charged me. I ended up giving her as if the dances were $10. Another stripper at this same club quoted me $15 in a $20 per dance VIP, but this was on a slow night so I guess she was trying to make what she could. I ended up paying her the norm too. Another was in VIP with a dancer but the deal only came into play after x amount of dances. Its always nice to run into that stripper that will cut a deal. Last night had a new stripper to me try to charge me $20 for floor dances in an area that's always gone for $10 in my experience.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    SJG and Douchester do front room action, fingering each other's buttholes.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    You've found a unicorn! You should indeed shower her with monetary blessings. Classic SJG dumbassery: He trots out the tired platitudes and then asks for info. What shocks me is that he actually appears to type his hyper-repetitive drivel each time. I figured he just copied and pasted from a giant Word document titled "Stuff I post over and over and over ad nauseam ad infinitum.doc" LMAO
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    He only bought two dances. I wonder why. Were they not that good? Or was that good enough (ldk?).
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    My original ATF was expecting me but before I got there she wound up with a Champagne Room gig. Too hard to turn down. So while I'm sitting at a table waiting for her, she comes out and comes over to me. She says I don't know how much longer I am going to be in there. Take this $40 and get some dances while you wait. I refused the money and said that I would just wait for her. A short time later a guy in a suit approaches me with a stripper in tow. He introduces himself as Eric the manager and says that my ATF has paid for you to get dances with Kitten. So just take her back there and enjoy it. I knew Kitten, so I did. Much later I found out that Eric & Kitten were secretly married.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Kitten in a great name.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I have been in Follies when there has been a Kitten, a Kitty & a Kat working at the same time.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    This seems to be a big mistake on the part of the dancer. She cut a deal - with a guy - and she hoped that he would buy more dances - and use the money he saved to give her a nice tip. Sadly she got a guy who bought 2 dances - and the guy didn't even tip her? I'm not sure how excited she will be to see him next time. I'm not sure what it means to shower a dancer with blessings - but I think she'd prefer to be showered with cash...
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    I haven't been in a Bay Area strip club in about 4 years even though I live out here. But the going rate for dances was always $20. So I believe she was trying to make you feel like you were getting a good rate even though it was normal. It's cool she gave you some good grinding. But like everyone else wondered, why did you only get two dances? Not much money on you? Or like BJ99 suggested, did you ldk? That means you jizzed in your pants btw.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Cashman: agree completely that a stripper cutting that kind of deal is hoping for plenty of dancers and/or a tip ... which, if the dances were great, I'd certainly have done. However, I wonder if BJ99 (and TFP above) doesn't have the right idea: "Are they really 35? Or is that what she said they usually are?" Hanky Panky has a fairly atrocious reputation here among PLs as being a horrible ripoff joint with less-than-attractive lineups... I have a feeling this is what really happened
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    $35 for a dance is a great deal of money. Last time I was at the Hanky Panky, they were only $20. But you can hand your girl money without buying any dances. The girls have always been the more relaxed and easy to engage with at the Hanky Panky. And at least how it had been, most of them are looking to line up OTC, and they are really fun girls to engage with. But LE is very tough in San Mateo and Santa Clara Counties they don't want it to go like it has in San Francisco. So as I know, it is still no touching. So if the girl was grinding you, then they are flirting with trouble. We have an underground circuit in San Jose, it comes and it goes, Mexican and Vietnamese bars. In these underground places the rules are looser. And usually there is a strong overlap with the Hanky Panky girls. In general, better to front room fraternize with a girl, then to buy dances. Lap dancing originally meant lap sitting. Better when you can lead it, and talk to her. You can still feed her money. And the very best is a front room makeout session. Save booths and back rooms until it is time for your own pants to come down. Then you invite her to the back room. Then take her home with you to continue, and keep on seeing her. In the South Bay, the only way this could be is in underground places, or in AMPs. San Francisco is a different story, but then so much of what San Francisco was has been destroyed by Deja Vu. In other places in the state, and other parts of the country, so much has been written about anything goes places. SJG Masters of Money Keyes [view link] Ibanez, fretted and fretless. Is this mixed approach what people want? [view link] [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    There is also some DFKing which goes on in our above ground no touching clubs. Girls do it based on what bouncers are there, and because they are trying to line up immediate OTC. But at the best clubs, which do exist in California and lots of other places, front room makeout session. Without that, no talk about buying dances. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    [view link] Fun, down to earth girls! Hard to run a strip club in any part of the bay area. SJG
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    @Subraman I appreciate the club insight, and that is a very good point. She may have tried/lied to make it sound like he was special and getting a deal. It seems as though he needs to learn a bit of control and also how to tip a dancer. It seems very odd to shower a dancer with blessings -
  • pleaseda
    7 years ago
    Cashman ... "blessings" = $ ... Gents I blew $250 today with her on dances ...Normally I feel an element of guilt . First time I did not feel even an iota of guilt. Authenticity works wonders !
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Well, I was skeptical, but good to hear there was a happy ending!
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Glad to hear you enjoyed your next visit. It's always good to show your appreciation with $$$ - as money is important to dancers!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^ it's our second favorite thing!! Right behind sex w our loser boyfriend's! ;)
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    pleaseda, See her offsite! Just take her home with you. Hanky Panky girls, in my experience, are really nice to be with. Latina influence. Is your girl Latina? $250 on dances, unless there is no other way, is for Chumps! SJG
  • pleaseda
    7 years ago
    @SJG, she was not Latina . Happy lass from Las Vegas :) . BTW never taken Hanky Panky folks home ? Any idea what range they charge ? You are giving me ideas now ;) @Cashman, agree $ is very important. Wait till UBI kicks in say in 3-5 years.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    @Bj99 - excellent insight! Loser boyfriends that must be pried away from video games... @pleaseda - $$$ is very important. I'm not sure of what UBI is but hopefully it will bring more $$$ in 3-5 years.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Where does fucking their stripper girlfriend fall on the list of favorite activities for the loser boyfriend? Does it come before or after smoking pot, playing video games, sleeping, and counting the money she gets from us PLs?
  • pleaseda
    7 years ago
    Cashman UBI = Universal Basic Income
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I dunno, my gut tells me that you guys who think this is a SW troll are completely delusional ... it's just a fantasy that they're over there thinking about us. lopaw would know better, she had access to the secret female-only forums where they tell their female-only secrets and cry their female-only tears, maybe if she wanders into this thread she'll tell us if she thinks it's possible
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    My boyfriend says: fucking his stripper girlfriend, x box, sleeping, smoking weed, and getting his weekly allowance (he doesn't really get my money, but he's got to have cash for beer and stuff)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion