tuscl

$250 really is the magic number when clubbing

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
It really is. If your clubbing on four hours or less you can have so much fun on $250 give it take

Agree or disagree ?

55 comments

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    The only exceptions I have to this is when I'm staying past four hours like eight or twelve.

Or if I'm in a club like follies...god god man lol...hard to practice self control in that place...maybe one day :)

Both of those exception are usually together these days for me

I hit follies for a full day shift and go crazy...so minimum I have to carry a Grand

Local clubs or other normal strip clubs..$250 ish truly is perfect...more than plenty to hit a few hours before closing time...peak the interest of a hot dancer and spend enough for fun and maybe interest her in OTC activities and a bonus check
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Yep
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    How could Juice get $250? His rich uncle must have died and left Juice his whole fortune.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO your a stand up guy Jack :)
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    You've spent 12 hours in the club? WTF, are you a bathroom troll?
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    That's a rich mans sport. I stick to the $20 lot lizzards
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    One hour lol...$100
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    At Max

I guess it's about $65 per hour
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Im with ldk four hours is crazy. 1-2 is enough. Lately ive been walking out of clubs after 20 mins the girls are so lazy and uninterested. Follies envy.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    2 hours is plenty if you're not getting the itch to buy dances. By that point all the girls should have rotated through the stage... You've been hassled enough to buy drinks from waitresses, listened to loud music etc etc.
    That was me yesterday... Club was busy, girls finding plenty of patrons to go VIP, they had little interest in doing chair dances. I folded my hand, decided to conserve cash for another night.
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    I have to agree with this. I don't feel right entering a club with less than $250 in my pocket (I'll still go sometimes). I just like having enough for pretty much any situation I'm likely to come across - since I don't do extras, that amount should cover it.

My visits are usually in the four-hour range (not including the time I spend watching fights if I'm there for that reason), but I like the 'club' aspect of SCs more than most TUSCLers probably do. I'll listen to the music, walk around, take in the scene...I don't know if I could "get in, get dances, get out" - even up here.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Ha when I have a bunch of money in my pocket, and leave with only spending $30 I feel like I just made money, but my nuts are not happy!
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    I rarely go for over three hours. Most trips are one or two hours. I just go to talk to a dancer for thirty minutes to one hour, get enough dances to LDK, and I'm done.

If I'm there for more than two hours that means I had trouble finding a girl I want or had to switch to another girl.

$250 is plenty for most of my trips. I usually spend half that.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    MackTruck wrote,

"That's a rich mans sport. I stick to the $20 lot lizzards"

ROTFLMAFO

SJG
  • jackel0001
    7 years ago
    you must be going to some very very cheap clubs
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    $250 probably covers most of the USA but Vegas and a few other major metro, I doubt it
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    you must be going to some very very cheap clubs

Lol no actual middle tear but it's in the south east

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    In legit clubs or what on the board we call clean clubs I've stopped spending full shifts...to boring to me....that's why local I'm coming in at midnight and staying until closing at 2am....it's a solid plan because if anyone hasn't made cash I'm at a opportunity to pull otc...until then I just try girl's out in the 15 min champagne room

Clubs like follies are the only clubs I spend a full shift in....it's also the only club I ball that grand in....nothing else is worth it

Everything else $250 ish truly is enough
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Maybe in the Carolinas, but not everyone clubs in the Southeast. There are a number of areas that I wouldn't want to be limited to $250 in my pocket. I'm not even including the cost of extra fun in these comments.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Only if your in places with $5 or $10 dances. Fucking ATL ruined me , i always think shit I could have gotten 3 dances for the same price with better mileage usually. Feel bad for the guys that pay $50-60 for dances.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Rick I agree

Ime $50-$60 feels like $5-$6 these days so it doesn't bother me
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    I usually stay for a full rotation, which could be 20 minutes or 4 hours, depending on the club and lineup. I agree that $250 is usually adequate if your pulling a SJG and not buying dances but making out with all the girls in the first row.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    $150 is usually enough for the dive. On binge nights at particularly good clubs (nude, beautiful women, $20-30 lap dances), it can be easy to burn through much more than $250, though.

Then there are the clip joints that make it impossible for $250 to be worthwhile and the clubs that are buzzkills at any price.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Solid points

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    But if your going for s few hours and s few tryouts let's face it it's enough

If your slinging over this your staying much longer or getting sex itc, otc and or visiting a Favorite your planning a huge night with even if it's just dances

Other than living in NY or California or Nevada or wherever than the South East

It's enough :)
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Yeah, I agree with $250 as a rule of thumb. If $250-300 is not enough, I would avoid that club and prefer the $250 or lower ones.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I'm with you on that one lol
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    It would be interesting to see a map of what parts of the country had $10 dances or $20 dances. I guess we have all the data we'd need on TUSCL to construct such a map. But, that would require some work. I'm not THAT interested.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Arizona $10
    California $20
    Colorado $20
    Nevada $20
    New Mexico $10
    Utah $20
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Montana $20
    Oregon $20
    Texas $20
    Washington $20
    Wyoming $20
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Alabama $20
    Arkansas $20
    Florida $20
    Georgia $10
    Mississippi $20
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Idaho $20
    Kansas $20
    Nebraska $20
    North Dakota $20
    South Dakota $20
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Illinois $20
    Iowa $20
    Minnesota $20
    Missouri $20
    Wisconsin $20
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Indiana $20
    Kentucky $20
    Michigan $20
    Ohio $20
    Oklahoma $20
    Tennessee $20
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    North Carolina $10
    South Carolina $20
    West Virginia $20
    Virginia $20
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    And, I'll assume the Northeastern states, Hawaii, and Alaska are $20
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Nc is not $10 more like $25 to $30
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Now, the caveats. I looked at the price of lap dances on the floor in the most reviewed clubs in the biggest cities in each state. I could find exceptions to many of these prices. For example, El Paso is cheaper than Dallas and Houston. And, some clubs were $25, but I called it $20 for simplicity.

Now, the headline. Arizona, Atlanta, North Carolina ( at least some areas ), and New Mexico are bargain city.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Thanks IME. I did find at least one of the more popular clubs in the state listed at $10, but some were listed higher. I defer to your experience.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Yeah NC and SC is definitely at $25-$30
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Their is some rare clubs that have $5 and $10 but it's not the normal

GA on the other hand $10 is the standard
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Mark94 that was fun..we appreciate your efforts lol
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    You betcha.

One thing that surprised me is I assumed the southeastern states would be $10, but it turned to just be an Atlanta thing.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    mark94 a few suggestions....

Illinois- $30
    Iowa- $25 to $30
    Colorado-$25 to $40
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    There are some $10 dance clubs and even a $5 a dance club down here in Florida but most of the better safer places are $20 & $25 a dance.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Thanks chessmaster. I used to live in Iowa and Illinois. That's another reason I'm happy to live in Arizona.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    In Phoenix, it's not unusual for me to get 2 or 4 dances from 4 favorites during a visit. That's $120 for an afternoon of fun. After now doing this survey, I realize what a bargain that is.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    NC is all over the place. There are still some $5 afternoon chair dances in a few clubs in western NC. And $10 chair dances are still common. But I think what TUSCL members are really looking for though is overt contact both ways, which is in the $20-$35 VIP rooms.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    All of my numbers are for what you are calling chair dances. If we start getting into VIPs, I assume the level of contact varies so widely, even within the same club, that dollar comparisons would be meaningless. From $10 FS in the booths in El Paso to the $75,000 champagne rip offs in Las Vegas or NYC.

Come to think of it, it might be interesting to determine what the least expensive FS in a SC might be. I guess Hong Kong in TJ is a strong contender.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    "most of the better safer places are $20 & $25 a dance."

In clubbing, if you eliminate the absolute bottom tier clubs, I find better safer to usually be oxymoronic.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I got that @ flagooner but Papi clued me in to the Body Club which although it is a real dive mostly AA I have never felt unsafe in there plus the $10 dances with the right girls are fantastic.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Yeah I've been thinking lately, the experience is mostly about the dancer, not the club or it's pricing. I can get some very fairly good two way touching and grinding for $10 with some girls at some places. And I can think of $25 VIPs with girls who push my hands away and tell me to keep my mouth closed when she leans her tits in.

In fact I may be at the stage where I've settled on some favorites at my regular clubs and don't need to experiment with fresh girls for a while. That's probably something that takes time to sink into newbies... You really need to explore a range of women, to uncover the ones you enjoy and should keep going back to. It can take several visits to a club to figure this out. TUSCL can give a lot of guidance to improve your odds, but it's unlikely the first dancer you try will be a knockout experience.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    There are a couple faves who I've been getting dances from for 10 years. They are still in incredible shape, beautiful faces, pleasant, always happy to see me, and give me exactly the type of dance I like. Very few of the younger customers get dances from them, so they are particularly appreciative when someone pays attention to them.

When I get dances from newer, younger dancers it can be a thrill, but there are so many ways they can disappoint.

It's like building a winning NFL team. You rely on a core of veterans, but add a few talented rookies each year to keep things fresh.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    > the experience is mostly about the dancer, not the club or it's pricing

The club can't necessarily make a dance good, but can most definitely make one bad. I have been to clubs that enforced one-way contact with closely camera-monitored $25 dances, one with $20 dances with the lap dance area under the DJ booth where he would lean over and watch, etc.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    $250 sounds like a good amount for 1 session to me. But if I stay there more than 4 hours (I must be consistently high and there must be a plethora of my preferred type for this), I'm going to need $~250 per 4 hour visit (adjust for time less than 4hr).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion