tuscl

Longest road trip for a Strip Club

Lurker_X
North Carolina
Friday, August 25, 2017 3:07 PM
I'm about 300 miles from Atlanta, so not too awful a trip, if I get bored with NC clubs. What is the longest road trip you've driven for clubbing? This doesn't include travel for other reasons, and then you tried a club while elsewhere.

32 comments

• s275ironman
    7 years ago
    The longest distance I've ever traveled just to go to a strip club would be 60 miles.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I've occasionally driven about 160 miles one way for a strip club weekend, though I usually include a concert and/or some movies.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    110 miles one way, when Tucson had the infamous Candy Store. Worth it.
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    About 80 miles. My friend and I alternated driving from Orlando to Tampa four consecutive nights in April. The problem wasn't driving out there, it was driving back at 5-6 AM.
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    By car? 60 miles
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    ~200 mi (3 hrs) each way
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    About 200 miles from Cleveland to Ft Wayne. That's a real road trip with a buddy with the primary intent of going to a SC. I'd love to count the 1,100 mi to Tampa a few times but it was "road travel with a buddy for other reasons, and then you two tried a club while there" so it doesn't quite count based on OP's constraints.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    180 miles a couple of times going to Nogales back in the 90s. Sketchy times, sketchy times.
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    About 35 miles.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    400 miles from western north Carolina to Follies in Atlanta Georgia
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    > 400 miles from western north Carolina to Follies in Atlanta Georgia You could easily make back the cost of gas money by getting a GPS to use for that route.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Driving, around 350 miles to Toronto. I've gotten on a plane several times to specifically go to strip clubs and bang hookers: Montreal, Toronto, Miami, Dallas, San Antonio, and I guess Vegas but I'm also doing other things for entertainment in Vegas as well.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Over 200 miles if you don't include time at the beach, etc.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I use to do Atlanta to Memphis a couple of times a year 6+ hours.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    70 or 80 miles.
  • ajvj
    7 years ago
    close to 250 miles from chicago to indiana for bbflamingo. Just for price and good contact dancing. I remember we went twice with friends just for SC. As someone pointed out earlier the worse part is driving back all d way after 4am
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    > 400 miles from western north Carolina to Follies in Atlanta Georgia You could easily make back the cost of gas money by getting a GPS to use for that route Ooops LMFAO my bad...that's the round trip mileage 200 one way
  • MeisterDickhard
    7 years ago
    A friend and I once drove from Philadelphia to Bridgeport, CT (he was just looking to drive around for a while and we went late so getting through NYC was a breeze). (According to Google Maps 160 miles.)
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I flew from Detroit to Miami for a TUSCL meet a few years ago. About 1300 miles.
  • 3LeggedMan
    7 years ago
    I drove 110 miles each way from Austin to Victoria TX, but it was to see a feature dancer, not the club itself.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Little over 400 miles from RTP area of NC to Atlanta, i do it a few times a year for 2-4 days of club binging.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    when i am at my cali dive it's 130 miles to tijuana and 60 miles to coi. from my arizona location it's 400 miles to tijuana and 300 to coi. and 100 miles to vegas.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Adelitas in Tijuana isn't a strip club, but technically that's my longest drive, 400 miles from Arizona. I visit friends and play golf while in in San Diego, so it also isn't just a drive to Adelitas since I do other things on the trip. Lately, I make it a long weekend trip.
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    For me, ~ 130 miles to Indy. For you guys are looking to win a dick measuring contest, I know a guy on another site who drove over 700 miles from KY to visit a FL strip club.
  • pensionking
    7 years ago
    One way, purely for sexy time, LA to Pahrump, NV: 275 miles. Second place, one way, LA to Tijuana: 150 miles.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I believe that Vincemichaels has driven from Detroit to Miami. That's 1400 miles & about 20 hours. Of course he hit other strip clubs along the way and that is what a road trip is supposed to be.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    LOL, thanks for the kudos. I've done that trip several times. Most recently, I drove from Detroit down to Panama City, FL and enjoyed. On the way back, stopping in Atlanta to touch base with you and meet the Juiceman at Follies.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    I guess the only way to top that would be to live out if a camper pickup truck, and be in continuous motion visiting clubs!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    If I had a camper, that would be a great way !!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Geez. There should be some sort of Travel Rewards program for you guys.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    ONLY for a club, about 75 miles. Augusta, GA to Columbia, SC. Platinum Plus. And actually that far to meet sc and his club friends.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Detroit to Miami is about 1200 miles, 20 hours would be a non-stop run. I don't plan on doing that. There is plenty of time to get on down visiting friends and clubs along the way.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion