tuscl

Rate this girl on a scale of 1-10

larryfisherman
California
Wednesday, August 9, 2017 8:40 AM

46 comments

• Estafador
    7 years ago
    She's a 9. Super cute but not enough ass for a 10. But her trim fit busty figure and pretty face can get it.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I'd give her a 9.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    She would stand out in most strip clubs. And make lots of money.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    meh i guess a 6 or 7 its not the easiest thing to explain........but she's too big
  • londonguy
    7 years ago
    A bit too big in the hips for me and quite plain looking. A 7 in my eyes. But I'd still give her 1 !
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I say 8. Nice tits but something about her face I don't like.
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    6 at most.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I like the Italian-looking facial features and the copious quantities of both T and A. She's a 9 in my book!
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    9. Would be a 10 if not for the big booty, but I don't mind that.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Her body looks photoshopped. Woman with such large hips would be a freak of nature. I'm charitable in giving her a 7.
  • ime
    7 years ago
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Is she real or is that a cartoon?
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Too much hourglass for my liking. 7 On the other hand, I wouldn't kick her out of bed (in my dreams).
  • marktrinidad
    7 years ago
    I say an 8 because she has a great body. Downside is she looks like a tranny. Her body is 10+ but that face looks like a man :-(
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I like a 0.7 waist:hip ratio. She looks too extreme, for me.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    That ass might be fake, white girls don't have asses like that. But then again she looks Italian, and I do know a few Italians with nice booties. Her body is a 10, but come to think about it, her face isn't as good as I thought it was. Her face is still decent maybe 7.5, but overall I'll give her a 8.5. @marktrinidad yeah her face looks like a trannyish, but then again I have seen some "girls" online that I thought were hot, only to find out they were trannys. It's getting harder and harder to tell nowadays.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I give her a seven in attractiveness, but if I needed a big woman on my side in a fight I'd give her a 9. Her boobs are too big and I guess saggy and she has a fat ass. Her face is a 6.
  • shanny72
    7 years ago
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    A 2.5 or 3.0 because she is nothing like my wife, skinny athletic and smart!
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    She looks like a cartoon, which is incredibly unattractive to me. Cute face but I would not look twice at her at the club. Good news for you guys, I won't be monopolizing her for 4 hours :) :)
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @ATACdawg "I wouldn't kick her out of bed" unless she's better on the floor. :-) (Sorry, couldn't resist.)
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    She looks too big and too fake for my tastes. I guess I will be generous and rate her a 7.
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    If everything is natural, which I highly doubt, 10/10.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    without lookin... just based on everyones comments... i'll go 6.5.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    ok. i looked. pleasant face. way overdone ass. and (i'm sure) a boob job. but she is attractive.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    I'd have to see her before the noon and add job to rate her. She is pretty...
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    A strong 4.75
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^ You are a kind man bubba267!
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    "noon and add job" Lol, you've got to love autocorrect.
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    @25. Thanks, modesty is one of my other great qualities. In all seriousness, that's what makes "rate this girl so fun". Our tastes vary so much. She is pretty much the opposite of my ideal girl. It would suck if we all like and competed for the exact type....bad for the gene pool too. In class we use to call it hybrid vigor.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^ ; )
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    Around a 7. Body a bit too thick, face looks a bit weird. Her boobs in the bikini on the bed are a bit saggy. Waist and hips also look a bit photoshopped.
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    7. Fake tits, not that pretty. In good shape.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    At best an 8. NotedsShe has great teeth in one of the videos. Too bad she was not taught to smile and show them. Doing so would soften and de-masculinitize her face.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    8.5. I like.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Give her a few more years and those saggy tits will be covering her navel. 4.0 bubba can have her. :)
  • yahtzee74
    7 years ago
    4. I like the face but she her butt belongs in a carnival show.
  • best101
    7 years ago
    Lower than 5, but I would still tip her a dollar
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    About a 3 for me, not my type...too fake
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    i rate her as solidly grotesque. what happened to her anyways? a bad case of elephantitis of the ass? poor thing.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    8 7 face 9 body
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    "i rate her as solidly grotesque. " LOL! DrPhil has a way with words...
  • Crownand7
    7 years ago
    8 I'm not a butt man
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    ^^^ and if you WERE a butt man, you might rate her lower. Being a butt man is not the same thing as liking caricature-like fake butts
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^so for everybody that likes her butt what does that make us?
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Solid 8
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion