tuscl

Boobs

Wednesday, August 2, 2017 6:19 PM
As a guy, if a stripper comes up to you and she has naturally big boobs, that are a little droopy, what is your opinion? Would you rather get dancer from a girl with fake but perky boobs? Or do you prefer natural ones that sag a little?

44 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Natural all the way !
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Now show us yours )
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Natural.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    Depends on how droopy.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I'm going to shock my fellow TUSCLers by announcing that I would choose large, somewhat droopy natural tits over perky fake tits *any* day of the week!
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I love the big (C or D cup) 18-19 year old tits that are mostly firm but you can already see a slight sag starting from the huge weight that she has been blessed with. Put those tits on a beautiful kind of petite redhead and i start talking about DS prices. In contrast I have never paid a penny to a stripper with fake tits unless it was an obligatory $1 stage tip.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I'd have to see them first to give an honest opinion.
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    natural
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Hate fake boobs - I can work w/ less than perfect boobs but the fake-one I hate - I will often bypass fake-boobed dancers and will only get dances from them if I really like the rest of their bod but I'd get the dances in-spite of her fake-boobs, definitely not b/c of them. Having said this - men are very visual so some perky fairly big fake-boobs will often get the custy's attention especially when they are inside a top. Today's boob-jobs are very close to real-looking and real-feeling especially those gummy-bear type implants - in a job where first impressions are often critical, if a girl's boobs are decidedly sub-par then she should probably consider a boob-job as long as she does not go cheap - going cheap would be going backwards and doing more harm than good. Having said this, even the real-looking fakes I can usually tell they are once I feel them even though they don't feel bad; and I'm usually turned-off by them b/c when it comes to tits I want the real thing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I personally like big boobs - so if they are a bit saggy I don't mind and I actually do not like them super-firm, much prefer them soft and if they droop a little they won't be when I'm cupping those puppies in my hands which is not the same a cupping fake-ones
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Most of us on here have seen thousands if not tens of thousands of boobs thus we are de-facto experts and willing to share our expertise w/ you w/ a complimentary assessment - feel free to post some pics to [view link] and we'll take it from there.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Or make your way to one of our strip clubs in my area, and I will give you a free personal evaluation, using the old hands on method in the most delightful way.
  • CouldBe
    7 years ago
    Natural is my preference.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Natural dont care how small but women dont care what normal guys so doesnt matter. One guy makes fun of her tits and they get drastic.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Real, even with a slight droop get my vote. Though the bolt-ons aren't a deal breaker for me unless it is a really low quality & terrible boob job. I'm sort of simple and relatively easy to please.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Natural all the way. Instead of droop I prefer to think of it as heft.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Natural
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Another vote for natural
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    natural and big or big and natural I can go either way
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    As a girl, I don't care if they are real or fake or droopy or on her head. As long as they are in my mouth all is well with the world.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Prefer large natural with a wide tolerance for droopiness. I also enjoy soft augmented boobs that have a real boob feel, particularly around the nipple.
  • cnyknight
    7 years ago
    Natural and the bigger the better
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Tough choice because I really don't like either. Guess her other charms would make my decision.
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    Natural with a little sag
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    as long as they look nice ...
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I'm with @lopaw!!!! But, if I can't have em in my mouth, then I'd prefer natural.
  • kansasgent
    7 years ago
    Perky, whether natural or man-made.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Doesn't matter to me. Natural or fake. Although, scars from enhancement surgery on boobs is a real turn off for me. But the scars are hard to see in a club so I don't notice them as much. But IRL with a civvie scarred up tits are a turn off to me.
  • gunrack
    7 years ago
    I like droopy or saggy to its too
  • gunrack
    7 years ago
    tits*
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Natural
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    I'm for natural as well, although well-done, natural-feeling implants are not a deal killer for me.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Sag is only a negative if they start to pancake. Fakes if well done are also a winner. All boobs are nice 00
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    I would take the natural with some sag over the fake ones
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I prefer the word boobies.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    large natural boobs should sag just a bit, and are beautiful : When they start to sag way too much is when they've been on the back of a Harley and are probably baked to leather anyways . Just my two cents. Natural over synthetic any day of the week!!!
  • Ironcat
    7 years ago
    Natural
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I keep hoping on each new comment that this thread will finally have a boobs pic.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    here's a boob picture [view link]
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    She's not just her boobs. I look at the whole picture.
  • shmedly
    7 years ago
    Natural all the way
  • FatherPicklock
    7 years ago
    Natural or not interested.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Natural boobs = brilliant! Natural boobs in my mouth = double brilliant!
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I agree with most. Natural is best. But I'm ok with well done fakes. Lopaw's answer is the best.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion