tuscl

Extremely Phat Women

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Lately I have encountered at least a dozen guys who have a wife or long term gf who is extremely fat. I'm talking 300-500 lbs fat. Not just thick or chubby. Most of these guys were a normal size/weight, and a couple were small short men. And each of these guys seemed to genuinely love and be turned on sexually by their whale sized female.

I do not understand this. To me, these women seem to convey a universal sense of disgust, with huge mounds of flesh that keep moving long after they sit down and are still.

What I don't understand is how/why seemingly normal guys are so turned on by this. The only thing I can figure is that the tonage is usually accompanied by giant tits so maybe thats what they are into. But there are ways to get your hands on huge tits without all of the excess baggage. And I love tits but I don't see how you can focus on giant watermelons to the exclusion of her mounds and mounds of undulating flesh.

Is anybody here into this or know somebody who is? What's the attraction of obese women?

48 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I don't understand it either. I'm more likely to be accused of liking skinny women. Some cultures seem to prefer fat women and I guess there is some truth in the saying that "Love conquers all".
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Everyone has a fetish or maybe they met and she wasn't as big. They fell in love and then she got big. Then the love thru have is more powerful then the body weight.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    I dun t understand it either, even though I've seen it many times. There are a lot of things I do not understand in this world -- electricity, radio waves, women......
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Are they turned on by it?..Or stuck with it?
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    More cushion for the pushin' ?
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I know that several of these guys starting dating the woman when she was gigantic. In other words they didn't marry her at a normal weight and then she got fat over time. At least in several of these cases the guys genuinely seem to be into their obese woman and really like her that way. I just don't get it.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Bj99 may have it right... They are stuck with it.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Most women are going for the top % of guys. The rest of us are fighting over mama june....scraps.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Maybe they have great personalities and aren't that crazy, and make the guys feels all secure, and give a lot of long tiring blow jobs.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Great blow jobs could partially explain it since the guy could keep his eyes closed.
  • RTP
    7 years ago
    I just think different strokes for different folks. I am not an obese lover either, but I also don't really like the 19 year old spinners that seem to be a favorite here. So, I am sure that these women have some feature, style, whatever that really turns these guys on.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I once had a buddy who had a string of girlfriends like this. I let him use my apartment with one of them because he was living at home, not fully knowing the situation. When I got back, all the toilet paper was gone and he later said they had used it all to absorb the sweat from the folds in her fat. Also, a futon was cracked. When we were out with the guys, he would talk about how he would have to drink some beers to be able to get it up.

My guess is that in a lot of these cases, the attraction is sort of like the theories on stripper boyfriends. Either they can't really do any better or they want a woman who they think will be more malleable. The largest and overall least attractive one cheated on him, though.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Probably a lot of obese men on TUSCL, and our president is a fat fuck. Guess it's a lucky thing that men are not judged by the same standards?
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I think some guys are just more used to obese women too. If their mom, and other female family members were very big, I can imagine the look of cellulite, cankles, flab, and folds wouldn't offend them as much. There's not one obese woman in my family. It's not a norm for me, and I kinda feel bad saying it, but it grosses me out to see obese women, more so than men for some reason, but maybe it's bc I can imagine how uncomfortable it must be to carry that weight.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Slumpbuster gone wrong? Lol

I honestly think it's different strokes. Nothing more.
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    My brother is about 5'10" and about 160ish lbs. He is generally fit, but for some reason he married a girl who is probably 250 lbs. I know that's not the extreme that JS is talking about, but still, she really looks like she's twice his weight. I am not so close to my brother to have asked him about this, so I really don't have a clue either. My only guess is that he wanted a long-term stable partner, and she was the only one who dated him for an extended period of time, so I guess he married her because of that.

Let's keep in mind, not everybody is wealthy. In medieval times I guess larger women were viewed as more attractive, perhaps for the same reasons.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I had a roommate in college who was maybe 6'0" and 170 pounds. He dated a girl who was somewhere in the 250-300 pound range, and after college they got married. For some people they are just genuinely attracted to the person for reasons other than what they look like.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Here's the thing guys and it's true, a man meets a woman and in his eyes she is perfect, he thinks that she will remain the same forever, women on the other hand meet a guy see his flaws, if she likes him, she says he's OK I can fix him, do you know what they are both wrong !
    Remember people with lower income levels, and less education, tend to not make the connection between food and their health, until something dramatic happens. I get what you guys and gals are saying, but you need to realize many people don't understand these facts, and don't forget genetics play a major role in obesity.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Two of my close friends are the same way. Both are very thin, over 6'. One was even a Master Fitness Trainer for the 82nd airborne.
    The other guy, who drank himself out of college, told me that these fatties devote themselves to you, don't run around behind your back, don't get pursued, and don't nag you as much.
    The veteran has mommy issues, since he was adopted by parents who went the tough love route. He has always been with fat girls, even when hotties were throwing themselves at him. He just likes wide hips, large breasts, and thick thighs. He's happily married for 21 years with three kids. More power to him, but I could never do it.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @ RandomMember, the president is one whom I refuse to give a pass to, because he is not only a fat fuck, he obviously has a problem looking in the mirror, because he has been fat shaming woman his whole life. Doesn't he see what his bloated ass looks like.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I don't buy the argument that the guys with obese women are poor and can't attract a skinnier woman. These guys, at least in some of the instances that I'm aware of, are genuinely into their ton of fun because she is what they like/want.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^^I gave two very valid and well documented reasons what opinion do you have that genetics plays an important role.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Men are strange and very weird. That's the answer.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Despite my well-deserved reputation for preferring women with large (C-D) natural breasts, I'm not a chubby-chaser and find obese women gross. OTOH, some guys are sincerely attracted to huge women. More power to 'em!

And remember:
    * fat girls need love, too
    * fat girls love to put things in their mouths!
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Yeah, Too $hort said that he was actually into this type of woman -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z63fnMzK…

I kind of got the impression that he wanted to get with about every kind of woman, though.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    IME when you see a average size guy with a huge woman, she was NOT huge when he married her. Obviously enough, once you fall in love with her, there's a good chance your brain will try to keep you in love with her, even as she gains weight past where you would have been interested in the first place.

I think anyone can get hit with this, but obviously enough, it happens most with guys who like super curvy "phat" women. That's what we skinny bitch lovers call "meat bombs". A girl who is super curvy but firm and tight and fit and 22, is going to be her own planet at 40, in most cases
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    I don't understand it, but I'm intrigued with someone's report about their friend, who had to drink a lot of beers to get it up with his fat wife.

What clearer message might a guy get than that?
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Or it could be Too $hort! He even bragged about how he got with Beth who apparently had a bad case of SPS. He said that her pussy got wet and it smelled like death, so his strategy was to be all up in her trying to hold his breath.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    goodness. all this talk makes me horny.

for spinners!
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    I have nothing to add except that fat chicks are not attractive to me
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Most people don't realize it but some fat chicks are just as flexible as thinner babes. Imagine that mound of flesh spread eagle across a bed. Not my thing, but that's really yummy to some fellas. LOL!
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    If you spot a man in the grocery store buying a lot of flour, you know he is married to a fat woman. :)
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    ^ or toilet paper, apparently! If he's got a 24 pack, it's pretty sure that it's going to be a hot night!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    That reminds me;
    Q) How do you fuck a fat woman ?
    A) Roll her in flour and aim for the wet spot !
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Many of these women often have poor self-esteem (understandably so) and I think this is part of the attraction for the guy - along the lines of what some have already mentioned these women will not give any shit to the guy and will usually not complain nor demand much.

It can often also be a control thing - certain guys are control-freaks and they can often easily control these low self-esteem women that nobody else wants and these women seem to kinda resign themselves to nobody else wanting them thus they accept the PL as he is including him being controlling.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    This is a funny thread.

We're just a bunch of old perverts who convince ourselves that paying for sex, or just to ogle a pretty naked lady, is a better alternative to developing a relationship with a woman that we care about and who genuinely cares for us and not just our wallets.

And we rag on guys that have found that in a person who happens to be overweight. There is more to enjoying someone than drooling over their superficial, outward appearance.

Who am I kidding? I don't get it either.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I've seen a lot of black guys get with fat white women.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    A couple of benefits to a huge woman:. Shade in the summer, warmth in the winter!

Yea, I've never understood the attraction some guys have for these huge women. Again, not those that are heavy or thick, but morbidly obese. There was a girl like that when I was in college and it was much less common back then. Not only was she extremely heavy and sloppy looking, there was this one skinny guy always orbiting around her. And to top it off she was also, IMO, extremely ugly, just hideous looking in the face.

There must be something these guys are attracted to. And based upon my observations these women are getting more and more common every year. Me, I'll stick with tall and slim every day. Someone else can have the heavy weights.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I've seen 15 yr. olds get turned down by cheap whores and keep going back for more.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^were they fat though?
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    As I've gotten older I've come to appreciate women with a little added weight, bigger thighs, slight belly and big bouncing breasts. But I'm not attracted in the least bit to obese women. I see several at my gym and I applaud them for trying to get in reasonable shape. I imagine it's extremely difficult to shed pounds when you've reached that stage. I sometimes feel sorry for them.
    I know some women are "normal size" when they marry and, after a few kids, lack of exercise and bad eating habits, they put on so many pounds they are virtually unrecognizable from the way they were. That is the case with some family members and friends' wives.
    But in the case of "normal size" men being attracted to women who were extremely obese to begin with, I always wondered what's up with that. But if it makes them happy, then great. In the end, that's all that matters.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Usually these types of guys are the ones who are less into appreances, true blue, blue collar types who are perfectly happy bringing home$40K while the wife brings home less than that. They couldn't get the hotties they wanted when they were younger or settled with their wife's when they were only 200lb. Either way, their ambition is limited to throwing back bruskies, watching reality TV and banking their checks on scratch offs. The last one wouldn't be so bad if they just did more than hope for a win big.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    I learned a new phrase here, at least it's new to me: ton of fun.

To me, phat is not at all attractive, ever.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I thought phat and fat were different. With phat being good: PHAT = Pretty Hot And Tempting. And fat being the kind of girls that our weird skinny friends prefer.
  • joker44
    7 years ago
    Local dayshift dancer. Not morbidly obese but very fat and untoned rather than being a big, but shapely woman.

Made lots of $$$ in club VIP providing extras to regulars in a Missouri club not known for dancers providing dependable extras.

Never partook, not attractive to me.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i'm with you corvus.

my ex morphed from very fit and cute at 28 to .... saying it politely.... by 60....

at my age of 61 when she wrongly accused me of seeing another woman...
    FREEDOM!!! and at that point... since she accused me of seeing another woman...
    why not???
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    I'll sometimes see an overweight woman with a pretty face and nice smile and think if she lost a few pounds she'd really be hot and desirable. I can see where some skinny guys would be attracted to someone like that, especially if she had a good personality, was kind, good job, other things going for her.
    But I can't imagine how miserable it would be to be with someone who just didn't care about her appearance, let herself go, had poor grooming habits, was lazy and mean and had nothing else going for her.
  • JackAstor
    7 years ago
    Lately ? Try living in Georgia , Alabama or Mississippi. It's all day every day
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion