tuscl

Do you plan your trips or is it spur of the moment to go?

gunrack
Massachusetts
Saturday, July 29, 2017 2:27 PM
I like to plan my trips to strip clubs but lately it's been spur of the moment decision to go. How about you guys?

26 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I usually plan at least a few days in advance but occasionally I leave a club with blue balls and then decide to go back the next day.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    it all spur of the moment. which can be most the time.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Generally spur-of-the-moment, but sometimes I will coordinate schedules with a dancer if she seems like she could be worth it.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    I plan it. I message my favs on Monday and decide who I'm going to see and what day(s) I'm gonna go that week.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I generally plan. Money needs to be right, I need to have the time and hopefully go on a day when my faves are there. Spur of the moment is hard to do. I like to make sure I'm clean and don't stink. I hate it when dancers don't smell good. I feel as though I should return the favor. Spur of the moment only works if I'm at home already. Not when I'm out and about.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    plan
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Plan... too far for me to do it spontaneously (hour plus each way, and it's not all that easy to spontaneously disappear for 4+ hours). When my buddy and I used to do the local clubs, it was sometimes spontaneous.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    It varies, as with many things in my life.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Spur of the moment - my go-to clubs are under 30-minutes drive - don't like to plan my visits b/c on that particular day I may not be in the mood - my schedule is fairly flexible/open late afternoons on, and no kids or S.O. that take up my time and/or resource$ - I also usually pick a club based on my mood that day, and don't have faves I need to coordinate with
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    It's a mix of both for me. But generally I plan visits, particularly when traveling.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Local clubs I go to whenever. Sometimes I'll have a club run that requires planning (and replanning if something comes up).
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    Almost always planned well in advance.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    50% plan things, 50% spur of the moment
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    About 90% of my club visits are planned in advance. Gotta make sure you have will the funds to go before you actually go.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    that should read "Gotta make sure you will have the funds to go before you actually go"
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I plan my SC visits. I usually know at the beginning of the month which clubs I'm going to visit on which days that month! Almost all of the clubs I visit are 1-2 hours away, too far for spontaneity.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    75% planned; the 25% spur of the moment visits are typically due to other plans falling through, or business events ending early. After my surprise stand up ITP HJ encounter and reunion with an old CF who is now a new OTC friend, both during spur of the moment visits, I won't completely give up on them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I plan my visits on the spur of the moment :)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Life's an adventure why plan enjoy the ride!
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    With a family with young children and a business to run, I don't have enough control over my schedule to plan with any certainty. At the risk of sounding blasphemous around here, going to strip clubs comes only after a number of other more important real life priorities. Weekends are off limits for sure due to family obligations and so too are any weekdays where I have a lot of work on my plate, which is often. My kids are also in various weekday activities and sometimes I am pressed into drop-off or pickup duties. Then there is help with homework/school projects, school events, special extracurricular events (recitals, competitions, etc.), family dinner time each day and a number of other things that take precedence. All of this means that I cannot normally plan outings with strippers in advance without a lot of prep work, which is rarely worth the effort.
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Clubs in a 30 min radius is spontaneous and everything past that time limit is planned
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    I get the urge to go to a strip-club usually at the spur of the moment, but I only actually do choose to go IF I also had also been planning on going. Does that make sense? What is there to plan? For me, I'm single, I live a long way's away from where I'd give a shit if anybody noticed me going, etc.. I don't really have any logistical hurdles except the question of driving there (closest club zone is about 20 minutes; nearest GOOD club zone is more like 45 minutes drive) and the question of withdrawing cash from an ATM on the way. ATM must be planned. I can, for example, manage to deplete my ATM options, perhaps because I just made a major withdrawal for some kind of cash-preferred purchase (f.e. work on the house, paying and tipping the cleanup crew) so my electronic-funds-access rights via ATM are squelched for a day or two. So if all things are in good shape -- logistics, ATM "rights" and cash-access, driving distance, plans for the evening -- then, basically, that counts as "having adequately planned." But I don't even notice if the arrangements are in good shape UNLESS I also get a spur-of-the-moment urge to "have to go" to a strip club. Then I go back through my head over all the criteria, like, "Gee, I really wanna go, but ... can I get cash out of an ATM adequately? Well, uh ... yes! Hoorah. And, what about if I have a conflict this evening or tomorrow already on my calender? Well, uh ... let's see ..." etc.. Spur of the moment but only if the planning has already been done.
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    I generally plan a week or so in advance, mostly because of my work schedule, and/or running the parents around to various doctors. They're healthy this week, so I'm planning to drop in to the Hi Liter this weekend.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    It's a little bit of both. The farther away clubs are planned trips, more often than not.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    One of the best times I've had at a club recently was a spur of the moment situation. This is rare, though. My trips are usually planned in advance.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    7 years ago
    Vast majority of the time I plan due to my busy schedule and funds.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion