tuscl

Looking for Talent at the Gym

How many members here frequent a gym? Where I live, there are plenty of options from the national chains like Planet Fitness, LA Fitness, etc. to the independently owned local neighboorhood gyms.

Being it is the best value for the price, I have a membership at Planet Fitness and I go on average 4-5 times a week. My primary purpose is to get a workout in so I can stay in shape and not just look good for the ladies, but stay healthy as well.

A nice bonus of having an inexpensive place to go workout is all the young eye candy to stare at. If you become a regular at the right gym, you will begin to recognize other regulars who frequent the gym. Chances are, there will be anywhere from 10-15 women you see on a regular basis that will have a stripper's body. You'll constantly be thinking things like, "She would make a lot of money if she was a stripper". For all we know, there may be a couple we see at the gym every day that are strippers and we just don't know it.

The only downside is the gym is not a good place to inquire about OTG (outside the gym) opportunities with these ladies. It is a shame because it is common that these women do go to the gym alone and workout alone. But then you have to get around the fact that while most of these women are there, they are usually wearing ear buds listening to music, are completely focused on their workout, and have a resting bitch face.

28 comments

• londonguy
    7 years ago
    I go once a week to the gym, there's often female sights to behold, and others that give me nightmares.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    My gym charges an astronomical amount, but it's a nice place so I pay it. Yes, quite often hot girls working out or working as trainers there.
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    I also frequent Planet Fitness, and have seen some gorgeous women there. But hey, don't discount the possibility of OTG!! My former roommate, a high up manager and all around pussy slayer, met his current wife at the gym (which I think was Planet Fitness).
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Yeah I go to the gym 3 days a week. Actually a girl I'm talking to now I met her at the gym. Hopefully that can be mine. I need to get out of the strip club world for awhile and focus on the civilian world.

Depending on what gym you go to, you can find some real hotties.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I have an upscale gym less than a mile from my house and I go 3 times a week. 2 nights a week I am in a basketball league and in the fall and winter I have a swim class. As much as I work out I don't understand why I don't look like "the rock" oh yeah it's because I had chicken McNuggets and fries for lunch today - I can't imagine what I'd look like if I didn't work out.

Anyway I joke that my gym is hot MILF central and I almost have to masturbate every time I get into my car because I get all worked up from all the MILF ass I see in spandex.

I often thought when I first joined (about 4 years ago) they'd be all over me since there aren't many guys there my age (under 40), but like you said they aren't there for guys, and I realize they dress up just to impress each other.

At least it's good eye candy although I'm still trying to figure out how I can wear sunglasses and not look creepy so I can blatantly stare.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    I have two gyms I go to one is a smaller local chain that I use for heavy lifting with free weights and hammer strength machines.It has a small cardio section which is usually filled with soccer mom types more dressed up to show off money and still being a trophy wife, I don;t think any of them ever sweat.

I also go to a Planet Fitness for cardio work which is closer to home, this place always has at least 8-12 hot girls and it is a great benefit to it being a gym that I don't like other than it has tons of tread mills, bikes, and elliptical machines.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Lol! It's funny to see the hot ones who parade around the room trying out different machines and locations for only a brief time. They put on slutty stripper tight outfits and do one set of weights that they borrow from you.

"Are you using those?"
    Me: "Yes, but you can work in with me."

Some will actually carry on a pleasantry with you, but the majority just want to make an appearance. Shailynn, youth and good genetics will beat out a good workout regimen any day. I see more girls barely working out, and the few that are legit are too serious to carry small talk.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Living in a major city gyms are all meat markets i mean a lot of already fit chicks there in skimpy outfits. I don't go but its def a good pua spot.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    @shailynn: Carry a white cane in with you, so they'll think you're blind! Maybe some of them will even take your elbow to guide you!
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I have a small gym right down the road from my house. I get there 4 times a week. I honestly try to get there when its not busy so I don't have to worry about waiting for equipment.

I have seen my fair share of hotties. The two girls who work the front desk on different days have smoking bodies. But there are some sights I wish I could unsee.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    In all my years of going to the gym, I only had one lusty experience. There was a really pretty chick who used to let her nips slip on purpose when I was around. Once she was laying on a mat with both her nips exposed and she didn't make any attempt to cover them.

Ran into same girl outside the gym one day. I walked up to her convertible car and enjoyed a full double tit down blouse. All this happened long before I discovered strip clubs. I have no doubt that armed with "TUSCL techniques" I would bedded that honey. Hehehe!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @shailynn is the gym you are near Lifetime Fitness, because I was a member down here in Fl for 10 years till they got crazy with their membership fees but holy hell are there smoking hot milfs all over that place.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    If you look good in a tank top, then you can talk to anyone. Best time to talk to them of course is after the workout or when their using weights (machines)
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    25 - actually no it isn't. A Planet Fitness opened up close by and that's where most people go, BUT these MILFs in their Cadillac Escalades are way too good to go to a Planet Fitness so they go to this small gym which is part of a small golf course/resort. They work or at the gym and drop their kids off at the pool all summer. I just do the gym, too many kids at the pool for me to enjoy it.
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    I hit the gym 3 days a week. There are some hot women there. But they are with their BF
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    When do you guys see the best or hottest females? During the day or evening? That is if you have a choice. There is a gym near me but the free memberships were last year when I was super busy. I'm still busy but can schedule time. I've lost over 25 pounds in two or 3 years without the gym. Walking at a free park trail doesn't have many people when I visit. I do have a nice view of a lake but not a lot of incentive to push myself.

Maybe I should just buy a new bicycle and get back into that. I used to routinely get a runners high after an hour and would bicycle up to 45 or 50mph at times. I haven't done that in years. I still have all the muscles.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I remember a very hot dancer asked if I worked out at a local gym. I think she said she did. I think she missed the part where I said I was from out of town. It made me wonder if anyone would travel an hour, work out, then shower and visit strip clubs, assuming the gym has showers. Hmmm, assuming strippers sleep late if working late, afternoons and early evenings would be the best time to spot some.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Fishsticks hangs out at the jungle gym.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Planet fitness 5x a week to workout and look around.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Gym is great for window shopping, but difficult beyond that. Many women do not appreciate being hit on at the gym, and some regard it as a bit creepy.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I don't work out there, but I take my beach chair to the local Planet Fitness and camp out in perv row won the sidewalk in front with my coffee, half dozen donuts, and $10 in ones.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    I cut back my gym visits in the summer months and play more tennis, golf, and put mileage in fitness walks or runs, depending on how my knees and joints feel ( I'm an older fart at this stage of my life)

In the small town I live in I doubt there are any dancers but we do have our share of good looking women in the area and as Ishmael stated a fair percentage of women do not take too kindly to guys chatting them up at the gym--they find it creepy.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    i go 5 or 6 times a week, but as already mentioned, its not exactly easy to talk to girls at the gym. they have their headphones in, many (not all) are with their BFs, and you can just tell by the expression on their face that many don't want to be bothered by a guy who finds them attractive.

that being said, a very pretty light skinned black girl actually approached me at the gym about a week ago. and because i go to the gym so often, this girl wasn't new to me. in other words, i recognized her because i had seen her there before

anyway, she approached me while i was running on the treadmill and told me i look like someone's assistant on the TV show Atlanta Housewives. at the time, i was running on the treadmill, so i didn't bother to ask for her number or anything. plus, i was still in awe that someone as beautiful as her approached me. but i think if i see her again (which i likely will) i'll strike up a convo with her and see where it goes
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    What's a gym? Workout?
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Damn Vikings hopefully you see her again and redeem yourself. Girls just aren't randomly walking up to guys and starting a conversation for no reason.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Larry yeah maybe you're right. Who knows. Women are hard to read. Often times I can't tell a friendly approach from a romantic one
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    ^ With a woman I don't know, I always err on the side of caution and take any apporach as a friendly approach. Hell, even with a woman I would classify as an acquaintance, I assume it to be friendly.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ LOL. Larry telling someone to redeem themselves.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion