tuscl

Rate the former US Olympic gymnast

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
She's now 20 - more pics further down the article - she kinda has a bad-girl look IMO:

http://elitedaily.com/sports/mckayla-mar…

42 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Below is a short video of her:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/femail/…
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Only a six. Her face is not attractive, and she's added an obvious layer if body fat since she quit Olympic training. She's not ugly, like I wouldn't wince as she walked by, but I wouldn't turn my head either.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    She'd be an 8 or 9 for me (with bonus points for being a gymnast...). Very hot.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Most any strip club I've visited in the last 25 years have numerous women who rank much higher than this woman, in my eyes.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    10 for me, no question about it. Early 20s, beautiful, brunette, good sense of hunor, successful, decent tits, an absolutely amazing ass, and she's more than happy to flaunt her body. Checks off everything on my list.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago

She looks nice
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I like her dark hair and meaty body - she may not be model beautiful but I think she's very sexy and she looks a bit rebellious/bad-girl which I find a big turn-on - the Cuban judge gives her a 7.5 - I'd def get dances from her and more
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Another short video of her competing.

http://www.xvideos.com/video6822473/sex_…
  • londonguy
    7 years ago
    Far too plain looking with an average figure. I'm feeling generous . 6.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    The Cuban judge? I thought you were Puerto Rican?
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I'd do her.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Just the fact that she was a medalist in one of the most awesome & challenging sports ever bumps her up a notch for me. I think in general she is super attractive, but the pictures seem to indicate that she's both gotten softer, and had a lot of cosmetic work done... the pics are mostly at horrible angles that don't really give you a sense of what's going on, though
  • sflguy123
    7 years ago
    The butt looks fake. I know she was a gymnast but the butt doesn't match the rest of her current body.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... The Cuban judge? I thought you were Puerto Rican? ..."

What gave you that idea?
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    "far too plain looking with an average figure"

Exactly
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Not bad.

I've seen a heck of a lot worse at Bogarts...
  • sinclair
    7 years ago
    I'll go with an 8.
  • maho
    7 years ago
    Lets just say if I saw this girl dancing on stage I would be up there immediately tipping her and asking if she could stop by my table after she was finished.
  • l00ber
    7 years ago
    She's cute. Body is toned. She is probably financially independent. The fact that she had the competitive drive to be an Olympian may be an indicator that she would not just lay still in bed. Being a celebrity adds a point or two for most men.

I did see her on some TV show recently. Is was a little bit of a turnoff how she looks womanly but still has a high-pitched child's voice. It's like being with a woman that sounds like a powerpuff girl.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Good gods! Be still my beating heart. Or whatever that is.

You "she's nothing special" guys are nucking futz. :)

I'll take her any day of the week.
  • sexytony87
    7 years ago
    Id go with an 8, I dont think she would be a regular but I would totally have some fun with her.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I would rate her a 7.

This is based on an average score from all the pictures provided. Some pics she looks like an 8 while in others she looks more like a 6.

She is still hot!
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    i checked out some of her Instagram pics. Not the best photos, but imo she is seriously cute and has some really nice curves. If I met her in person I'd probably say an 8.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    She's nuts, she's already had minor plastic surgery to the face, boob job and also questionable work to her butt. Her new goal in life is to be a pop star.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Strong 8
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    @ shailynn - you do realize her figure is going to change after she's no longer engaging in Olympic level training on a daily basis? i would expect it to change her facial features a bit too, and of course she now wears makeup. but she's denied she's had any work done, and I personally don't really see any clear indications of plastic surgery
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    Hot as fuck. 9. I'd go VIP with her in a heartbeat.
  • DrStab
    7 years ago
    I would definitely do her. Sweet butt and a celebrity. I'll take on all of those US gymnasts (if they are 18, of course)!
  • yahtzee74
    7 years ago
    Zero. Looks like a transvestite.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    gaymanu is definitely gay if he says he says he won't turn his head for her.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    I always thought that Mckayla was a good looking girl, but I'm still holding out for Aly Raisman. :-)
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    Aly Raisman kinda has man shoulders. Great ass and legs though.
  • jaredlucas
    7 years ago
    She might make me write bad checks.
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    No one else has stated the absolute joy of sex with an elite level gymnast. I have had the good fortune of experiencing 3 who were gymnasts and 2 elite cheerleaders. Flexible and tight...with great muscle control. Best girls I've been with and all with great personalities too.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I would fuck her but I wouldn't pay for it.
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    An 8.2 from the Czech judge....... Silver Medal!
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I like her, and fucking an athlete is great!
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    She's hot as hell, but it's sad that she went from the Olympics to Instagram whoring.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Monk, washed up Olympians need to get jobs I'm afraid. A very select few are celebrities; most fade away. Quickly. Like a silver medalist in a female sport that's not skating or skiing. I think she's hot so lots of guys (not all of course) will too, so if she can cash in on that I strongly think she should.

Retired Cubs catcher David Ross (Grandpa) is cashing in on the Cubs World Series win last year. He's on everything and even is now a finalist on Dancing With The Stars. Yet you condemn her for doing the same thing??
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    Wasn't she one of the celebrities that had their iPhones hacked and sex pictures posted on the Internet about 3 years ago? I think she was only 16-17 at the time of the pictures.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ JS69, Is that true?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion