Rate this girl

larryfisherman
California
Monday, April 3, 2017 7:30 AM
[view link] I'll give her a 8.5

50 comments

• georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    She falls squarely in the "hot enough" category.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Is she Latina? :-)
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Tranny
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Nice golf swing... If she has a pussy, I'd fuck her but I would not be crushing on her.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    @flagooner: "Tranny" ???
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Would not...
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    she's got loooooong hair. and i love that because its feminine in my view. she also has black hair, which i also love. and she's curvy and *looks* all natural. so yeah.....she's very hot to me
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    oh, and she looks exotic too......that's another feature i love
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    She's too old for you fishy she's at least a sophomore, and won't want to be picked up, on your sting ray bicycle.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    She looks latina to me. I give her an 8. Good body but not a blonde.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    At first I thought she was Asian, but yes I do see Latina features. Maybe she's mixed with Asian and Latina?
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @GoVikings- in that pic she looks Asian, but yes wow is right. In that pic she kinda looks like model Karrueche Tran. The only thing that's keeping her from a 9 to me is she's not quite as thick as I'd like, but she is gorgeous.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    She's a mix of French, Irish, Korean and Black [view link]
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Day-um! I'd give her a solid 9.5
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Too much butt for me. 7.5. with a bit smaller booty, 8.9.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    That is a nice straight drive, low enough that it will get some respectable additional distance on the roll. I'm impressed.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Too much butt? =o Are we looking at the same girl/woman?
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    She definitely isn't going to have lunch with you in the cafeteria.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I knew she had some Asian in her! @Lopaw- she lives in LA, you or me needs to stalk her lol. Different strokes for different folks, but actually I'd prefer her butt to be bigger.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    8. Smaller butt would make her a 9.
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    Not what I go for; opinions vary; barely a 7 for me.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    I might fuck her if I was drunk and struck out for the night, and my buddies convinced me she was hot. I wouldn't buy a table dance from her though. In my book, she's a 6 at best.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    ^ Crazy talk
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Cute but not my type. 7.5
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    "she's a 6 at best" You're kidding me right? She's not my ideal type, but I don't think anyone could rate her below a 7. Seeing her naked would raise her to a 9+ for me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    S-he's not exactly my type but I do think she's very attractive - Id give her an '8' to '8.5' - def like her lower-body (legs; hips and butt) and in particular her waist to hip ratio, her hips is what most caught my eye. In a mixed club pretty-good chance I'd get dances from her - in a big-booty black-club she would not get passed "hello" :)
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Another Kardashian look alike!
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"You're kidding me right? She's not my ideal type, but I don't think anyone could rate her below a 7. " I would do a 7, in a pinch. I would not do her, she wouldn't even catch my eye -- below a 7, solidly, for me. That said, I could definitely see what attracts guys to her, and definitely would have guessed lots of guys here would like her. But the girls who catch my eye, and I rate above a 7, tend to have slim dancer's bodies, or at least fit/athletic
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    She's not my type, but decent in the "exotic" Category.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    As I said, she falls into my "hot enough" category, which comprises roughly 7 and up. Lots of girls in there, of different types. I try not to Minot myself anymore. I've become more of an equal opportunity pervert.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @Tiredtraveler- I'd bet Kim K outweighs her by at least 15 pounds. @Subra- The first thing I look for is face, she passes the face test with flying colors. Next thing I look for is ass, I like my asses a little bigger, but her ass is certainly good enough. Next up is titties, she passes that with flying colors. Next up is body shape/fit, she passes that with flying colors. She's a skinny girl that has some nice toned strong legs and a decent ass.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    larry: I'm not arguing with you over whether you like her -- I accept that you like her, you don't need to defend it. I am arguing with your claim "I don't think anyone could rate her below a 7". I do, and don't have to think much about it. If I walked into a strip club and she was the hottest girl there (as in, every other girl looks worse), and shetold me she'd give me a free lapdance, I'd leave and go to a different strip club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Some of you guys are so white :)
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    "If I walked into a strip club and she was the hottest girl there (as in, every other girl looks worse), and shetold me she'd give me a free lapdance, I'd leave and go to a different strip club." Subra you've left me speechless.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Man...Subra has gone crazy
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    "7" for me
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    @larry- where do we find her, and how do we get her to a club? I'm all in!
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    her ass is not that big. that said she's still a solid 7.5/8.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    ->"Some of you guys are so white" Gettin' all caucasian up in this bitch! Someone pass me some white Zin
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    I'll admit that I can see how others might find her attractive, but I'm with Subra. If she offered a free dance, I'd say no thank you. I'm sticking with a 6, tops. I'm also not gonna judge anyone for finding her hot. I'm glad not everyone likes the same type I do, less competition for the ones I want.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    if she offered a FREE dance and you said no, you should question your sexual orientation.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "Some of you guys are so white" i know it was a joke but the the me, Larry, Vikings, papi, and lopaw are the only ones to give her an 8 and everyone else has an issue with her ass. hmmmm....
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    8.8. I like blondes better.
  • TeoTommy
    7 years ago
    On my phone, she's an 8. On my lap, she'd proly be a 9. +0.5 with a little less ass.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Also share the white-guy prejudice against big assess -- but she's 9+. Especially like the pic that @GoVikings posted.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    About an 8 to 9 for me. I don't understand how anyone could call her a 6, but it's all very subjective.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    ^^^Exactly
  • 3LeggedMan
    7 years ago
    I can think of many useful places to put those glorious lips. 9.5 at least.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion