tuscl

Does it make a difference to you?

gawker
Older than dirt
When you're having sex with a dancer, either in the club or elsewhere, does it make a difference to you whether she cums? Can you tell when she fakes it? Over the years I've seen some talk about whether or not she gets off and once a poster had beeenn with a real squirted, but usually we write about our "conquests" but don't have much to say about her pleasure.

46 comments

• flagooner
    8 years ago
    She gets pleasure by taking the $$$
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Personally to me it's a big deal if they get off too. I'm. It always 100% successful and I'd like to think I can spot a faker but I'm sure I've been outsmarted before.

There was this one dancer one time who started moaning even before I took my clothes off and it sounded so fake, she then squirted all over me 2 minutes later so I guess she wasn't faking it. BTW - that was easily top 5 best VIP sessions ever for me.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Of course I want women to cum. And yes I can tell that it is real. I take them slowly and gently. My own climax is held back until she goes over the top at least once. And then usually she will cum again with me too.

SJG
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    SJG we are talking about strippers, not your sister.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^ Shailynn, I just talked to your mom. She is going to send you up to the attic and then remove the ladder. You are grounded.

SJG
  • ellocohombre
    8 years ago
    Woman's enjoyment of climax always cums first. Don't ever forget that.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^ agreed!

SJG
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    It would be nice if she came, but it takes a lot for some women to cum during sex.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Larry, you have much to learn, like how to make it go slow and easy for them, and how to get them loosened up before hand.

:)

SJG
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I couldn't care less. I'm paying for my enjoyment. When strippers start paying me, I'll start worrying about them coming.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    jackslash, that is a real bad attitude. You need a fembot.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    How can one really tell if they came - a lot easier to tell for a dude.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I would prefer if she came but I don't put too much into it.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Whole body muscle contraction, heavy eyelids ( like what makeup simulates ), and also going close to or over the top lots of times.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Don't put much into it? No, if she is with me, she is going to cum lots of times so that she loses count.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I don't put too much thought or expectation into it.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    A lot of it is just being able to let yourself go and to get more and more drawn into the experience, like massaging her tits and looking at her face.

The more you can really let go, the longer you last. When you try to control it, that is what makes you cum.

SJG
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Yes i want her to cum just like any other woman Ive ever fucked.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Papi posted: "I would prefer if she came but I don't put too much into it."

+1. I also like it when it happens and I usually put a good faith effort into it, including what I think is some good oral. But the simple reality is that a % of these girls are not going to cum no matter what you do, for any number of emotional, physical or other reasons. So while I will give each girl the chance, I'm not going to twist myself in knots over it.

In fact, the needy fucks who think that they are doing these girls a favor by making it a big focus are actually making it harder for some of these girls. Because now not only do the girls need to make sure that these dudes enjoy the physical act, but they are also forced to put on an Oscar performance to manage these guys' emotional needs for masculine validation. Because without that validation, those same needy deluded fucks wouldn't be able to come on here to proudly exhort others to do the oh-so-wonderful things for the girls that they do. ;)

*drops mic*
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I prefer the John Smith method of making them cry LMFAO
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    If I'm paying her, then if it happens, great. But if not I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it if it doesn't.
    If it's a civvie, then I make sure she's taken care of first before I get mine ;)
  • WTFlock
    8 years ago
    I give it the old college try and definitely enjoy it when they cum first. The reality is that some will and some won't though. If it looks like they aren't getting close, then I just quit trying and do what makes me happy until I finish.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Lol. Nice one, rickdugan. I couldn't have said it better. :)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    *buys rick a double jack on the rocks*
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    RickyBoy: "to manage these guys' emotional needs for masculine validation."

Which is exactly what RickyBoy is fishing for the 35% of the time his The System achieves the big non-accomplishment of find a hooker to pay for sex in a strip club.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    Part of the reason I asked is that my ATF (40 years younger than me) has always honestly told me that she's getting paid to do me. If I'm delusional enough to think that she's going to sexually enjoy fucking an old man, then I'm crazy. Over the course of 8 years she has cum several times ( usually during cunnilingus) but a few times while riding me and several times in threesomes.
    Last night she came at least 4 times and I've got the scratch marks to prove it. She's been working at a no touch club and working hard at staying drug free so she's not been seeing her "posse" and has been hanging with a clean cut younger guy who she swears hasn't even put a move on her. He's got $$ so she's taking it real slow with him as she explains it. But last night she was dripping wet and more vocal than ever before during sex with me. I've been with many moaners in clubs and OTC and I hate the fake shit, but as she's said to me for years, " I don't fake it for anyone". What a strange fucking night all the way around.
  • ndnman
    8 years ago
    So Meg Ryan actually came during the "I'll have what she's having" scene in When Harry Met Sally, right? I can tell. Puhhhlease.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Doesn't really matter to me. It would be nice I suppose. Like was mentioned, if I've paying for something, it's all about me.

If it's a girlfriend/date with no money involved/no P4P it's a whole different story. Then it's important.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I'm with the "it matters to me, I put good effort into it, but am also not terribly concerned if it doesn't happen" crowd; although there are plenty of times when I get into an "it's all about me" mode, and just focus on my pleasure. I also think that you guys who are making strippers cum 100% of the time, are getting fooled 70+% of the time. No way to prove it either way, of course, and in the end everyone's happy, so whatevs
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Stripper tears make me cum
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    Of course it would be nice but if it doesn't happen, it's not the end of the world.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Giving a woman having an orgasm excites me more than most anything else.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    While it would be good for the ego, I wouldn't care unless I were in a BF/GF relationship. In that case her enjoyment would be as important as mine, if not more so. Too many complications arise when expecting strippers to be anything other than a whore.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    In the club it's all about me. If we're OTC and have plenty of time and room to roll around then her fun is more important than it is inside the club.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"Stripper tears make me cum"

Of course, clowns also make him cum. And the word "twink". And pictures of the Washington Monument.
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    women have orgasms? Years ago Gloria Friedman said it was up to each of us to look after our own orgasm. I agree with that. If my date of the moment wants to go for it that is fine but it is not my job to make it happen. Sometimes it does but not often and I never indicate that I "want it to happen". Just a pleasant coincidence..
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    As I see it, sex is about possessing the woman. And so letting her climax, and multiple times, and by DATY and FIV, as well as FS, are very important.

SJG
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^ lmfao !! (at the dot troll)
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i like when a woman orgasms during our time together.
  • jaredlucas
    8 years ago
    Her orgasms are not a primary Focus but it does enhance the experience
    like to watch when they break out their toys to get an orgasm so I keep a couple toys at my place in case They forget their own.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Women's orgasms are very erotic. I like feeling them, seeing them, and hearing them. Whether or not I personally am the agency of that orgasm is secondary. If it's me, great. But I hold no illusions about my ability to get that particular job done, if it's herself, great. If it's the potential other girl who's there, great.

It doesn't distress me when she doesn't cum, but it does disappoint me, because it's an added stimulus that is lacking.

Yeah, I'm selfish.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    As I posted b/f it's usually not someting that crosses my PL-mind b/c:

+ I don't go to SCs w/ the sole purpose of doing extras; lately they've been happening more often but it's usually a spur of the moment kinda thing - if extras happen great, if they don't then I can still have a good time (and sometimes I don't want extras either b/c not in that particular mood or not wanting to spend the extra cash)

+ when I partake in extras almost all my extras happen ITC where one is more compromised on time and privacy - thus ITC it often becomes more transactional b/c one needs to be cognizant of time and bouncers not intruding, etc - a dancer can still get off but it's harder especially since there isn't as much time or privacy for foreplay, taking one's time, etc

+ in the few occasions I do OTC, then I am more cognizant about her getting off if it seems that she's into it vs her just putting in time to get paid
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    It's very important to me that my sexual partner cums, whether she's a stripper or a civie. When all I got was lap dances for 20 years, strippers didn't cum (though a few moaned enough to make me think they did -- I hate that fake shit!).

In the last couple of years I've engaged very selectively in DATY, once with each of three strippers in the VIP room (either while or just before they blew me) and many *many* times with my ATF, both in the VIP room and in her apartment. I remember the first time I DATYed a stripper to orgasm a couple of years ago. I wasn't planning to, but there was this sweet pussy right in front of my face, and I knew she was about to blow me, so I went for it. Afterward she looked at me with a mixture of shock and pleasure and said "You made me cum!"

My ATF is mutli-orgasmic every single time we get together. During 69 she'll come 2-4 times in the time it takes me to cum once. On one overnight date last fall she came 8-10 times all together.

As strip club customers, we shouldn't always assume that strippers are simply whores whom we're paying to pleasure us. Some of them are actual people with their own sexual needs :)
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    @MrDeuce: "As strip club customers, we shouldn't always assume that strippers are simply whores whom we're paying to pleasure us."

Actually, for the ones actually providing sex, we we *should* assume that's the major factor in play. It *might* be more, and that's good, but assuming she just wants our money is the safest course. :)
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Bvino is correct in stating its up to the woman if her mood is ready to orgasm. If she is into it then all I have to do is deliver, yet if she's only working then forget about it, I just focus on my own pleasure.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion