tuscl

Best strip club/brothel

Thursday, November 3, 2016 8:58 PM
SO, All guys are hoping to get laid when they go to a strip club. It fun to drink, feel UP girls, party with your freinds but only one thing does the trick,,,,,a wet pussy with my hard cock buried deep. My vote is Adelitas,,TJ Mexico. If you have 60 bucks there is no way you won't get laid and if you have 300 and 5 hours you will have the most hedonistic night of your life.

53 comments

• Dougster
    8 years ago
    But aren't they all human trafficking victims?
  • brad123xyzzz
    8 years ago
    Dougster, That's what the media tells you. Most of the money is made hanging out having drinks These girls are making bucks, with drinks, tips, hanging out in a club having fun they have choices. These girls are so pretty they could easily find husbands if they wanted to, they like the money and getting paid to hang out and drink
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    "All guys are hoping to get laid when they go to a strip club" Wrong
  • brad123xyzzz
    8 years ago
    Go Then educate me, you don't want to get laid?
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Nah, I'm not saying that. I'm just saying that as surprising as it may be to you....all guys who go to strip clubs don't want to have sex. Some are content with dances & convo Brad I've read some of your old reviews and they were great. I love Latinas to the same extent that I love the Vikings. So I would probably be in heaven if I ever got to go to Hong Kong/Adeltias Only reason I haven't been yet is because I'm on the other side of the country :-(
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Have not been to TJ but per the reviews it seems most prefer HK over Adelitas w/ Adelitas being a bit cheaper
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    GOVIKING MUST BE GAY GO 2 CLUB TO TALK? EVERY STR8 GUY GOEZ 2 FUK OR 2 MAKE IT REIGN 30,000
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Go V is right. These days even I sometimes club without expecting or pursuing sex.
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    U MIST BE GAY 2
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    JOHNNY N VIKING GO 2 BATHOUSE WIT SANGAYBO INSTEAD OF NUDIE CLUB
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    From what I've picked up, HKB is a bit more upscale, Adelitas is a bit cheaper. If you're used to paying US prices, either will seem cheap.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I would rather sit, chat, drink and get full contact dances from a smart, pretty dancer, than fuck 3 6's. While I do extras the simple fact is that I haven't negotiated a price before extras in over 25 years. If they happen they happen. My no extras Thursday night inner room visit blew away my extras Monday visit.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    good selection of lovely ladies at both adelitas and hong kong. i visit both each time i visit tijuana. and the selection can change minute by minute. sometimes 8s 9s and even 10s.
  • brad123xyzzz
    8 years ago
    Ski,,,,,,,,,you obviously haven't been to Adelitas. There would be no reason to screw a 6. The girls at the clubs in TJ are FAR better looking than any US strip club. There is really no comparison. That's fine that you like to sit and spend money with out getting laid. For me if I have a smoking hot sexy stripper with her hand on my cock and her tits out I will want to screw her. After I have screwed her I can sit and have drinks with her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    is the girl in your avatar a TJ girl?
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I agree with GoVikings. No one gets laid at my club, and I don't expect more than just a great lap dace from my regulars, a few drinks and watching the stage. Although my last visit with a new girl was my best ever, it wasn't because we had sex. She was totally crushing on me and that me feel great! I wrote about that a couple weeks back.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Adelitas & HK have been fascinating to me for years, especially as I have sombrero fever or whatever for latin women. I'd be lying if I didn't say the thing holding me back is perceived safety issues of Mexico in general and the border areas in particular.
  • brad123xyzzz
    8 years ago
    Papi, she is a TJ girl. She is a sweetheart. We had drinks, screwed upstairs and then hung out for the evening. Tight little Ass and amazing natural D tities. That's a cell phone picture taken and 2AM
  • brad123xyzzz
    8 years ago
    Sub,,,,,I have been 15-20 times and never had any problems. Not only are the strip clubs amazing but a couple of blocks away is Ave Revolution which has great restaurants where you can get a full lobster dinner, drinks, sit outside for 10-20 dollars
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    thanks brad, Ave Revolution is the main strip where the tourists go? How do you get from the border to AB/HK (they're close to each other, right?)? Do you take a taxi right from the border to there?
  • brad123xyzzz
    8 years ago
    Sub Yes, get a cab. As soon as you cross there are taxis waiting. It's a 5 minute drive and 5 bucks. All the clubs are next to each other. Ave Revolution is about 4 blocks away and it is the main tourist area.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Subra - tons of guys have gone and go to TJ - you are not 25 anymore, you can die of a fucking heart-attack tomorrow, just go - I've read a good # of reviews and overwhelmingly the PLs are ecstatic they went, don't recall reading a review of a PL saying one shouldn't go - stop being a left-coast pussy :)
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I miss nothing by not going to Tijuana. Its no closer than Germany and Sauna clubs simply blow away Tijuana. Morton's compared to McDonalds. Further, wife and I swing and have a great sex life and yes while strippers are usually hotter than my wife, they simply aren't better sexually. For anyone living far away from Mexico, fly to Germany go to one of the sauna clubs, they are better than heaven.
  • brad123xyzzz
    8 years ago
    Ski,,,,,you haven't been to TJ so you can't judge. I have been to German clubs as well as Thailand, Australia, and other European clubs. Everyone thinks TJ is dangerous and skanky but that is not my experience.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I have been to tijuana when it was really dangerous many years ago. I don't like Tijuana and while i do adore mexican women, i would rather go to Germany where I can FKK hop on eurail and go skiing in Austria and FKK on t he way home. To each their own. Btw I obviously love skanky if you looked at my list of fav clubs. I assume I am the only poster here to ever go to the Outer Space Club in Philly.
  • IrishLad
    8 years ago
    I absolutely do not go to strip clubs to get laid. The tease and turn on is what I'm there for.
  • brad123xyzzz
    8 years ago
    Ski, well I live in San Diego so it is close and I have been enough so that TJ doesn't bother me. I was a ski bum at snowbird Utah for three years after college, now mammoth is my ski mountain.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I visited Outer Space in Philly in early Sept and wrote a review
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I go to strip clubs to discuss the Federal Reserve's monetary policy. Hearing a stripper talk about quantitative easing is a real turn-on.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    I get everything I need at the COI clubs.
  • anthonyu
    8 years ago
    Getting laid in a strip club in Phoenix is pretty tough. OTC, but it takes a while to get a girl to go, and it's hit or miss. Not the case in Nevada, Amsterdam or Hamburg where getting laid is a given, but it pretty mechanical and no on-going relationship - sort of like getting a one-time haircut in a strange city. TJ might be a bit less business like, but you're not going to go back to the same girl over a period of months or years. Sugar Daddy is expensive. OTC can be just as good and a lot cheaper.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i go to coi a lot. and a fair number of other los angeles area clubs. and vegas. been to tampa and miami. and tijuana. each has their unique attraction. i greatly enjoy most all of them. the border is a hassle butt timing is everything. hit the border in the wee hours by 4am the wait is minimal. mid afternoon ain't too bad either after 24 hours of enjoying tijuana.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    and besides having sex in tijuana doesn't have to be the goal. just having a good time and gfe with a pretty girl in the showroom is darn good. hong kong excells on this point.
  • brad123xyzzz
    8 years ago
    Just, The border crossing can be a real pain. I try and go like 8PM and stay until 12-2AM and then you just walk right through. Sunday afternoon on a holiday weekend it can be 3 hours. The US strip clubs are expensive and I have never gotten more than feeling up some titties
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    sunday afternoon can be a long wait. most of my afternoon crossings back into the usa is during the week. early wee hours seem to be consistently easier. and as to the gfe in the club. after taking a girl arriba and then back to the showroom seems to work better for me. get the sex out of the way and then relax and enjoy the rest of the interaction with the lovely lady. i love it!!!
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"Getting laid in a strip club in Phoenix is pretty tough" I've been meaning to take a trip out there, I have a bunch of friends who live there. Phoenix keeps popping up as a candidate for "best SC city west of the Mississippi"... I figured that must be because of abundant extras. Is it just getting laid is tough, but HJ/BJ is easy? Can't imagine Phoenix popping up so high if it's not an extras city
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I would take a long night with a pretty girl in my lap having a good conversation over any 30 minute VIP session. Talking about TJ, though, I am really surprised the Deja Vu TJ is having so much trouble getting a head of steam on it. Could it be maybe that locals' are ignoring it since it is so blatantly norteamericano, gringo, yanqui?
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    certainly could be. except for the price of a beer... dv tj is way over priced.
  • knightwish
    8 years ago
    Well if we definite strip club as stuff listed here I'm going for the FKK clubs. Plenty of places with hot girls and sex. But no place else have I ever felt like Caligula.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    If I want sex I'll just take it OTC.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... Talking about TJ, though, I am really surprised the Deja Vu TJ is having so much trouble getting a head of steam ..." In my PL experience; new clubs often have a hard-time getting going especially if there are already good/well-liked established clubs in the area - been seen that happen in South FL even though the new clubs are nice.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    justme, you like to hang out with your TJ girls, after FS? Sounds great. Food? 2nd round? Toda La Noche? SJG
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    oh yes the bacon wrapped shrimp plate and more drinks and dancing in the booth is sooooooooo excellent!!!!
  • brad123xyzzz
    8 years ago
    I can tell you what it is like to hang out at a TJ strip club after a sweet sexy Latina just fucked you. It's fun, I fucked the Girl in my avatar picture and then we hung out for a couple of hours. I spent about 150 on drinks and hanging out with her after fucking her, she was sweet sexy fun.. AND, if you want to eat go a few blocks to Ave Revolution and you can get a dozen lobster tails and ice cold beer for 15 bucks. LOVE TJ
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    ditto sir.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    brad and justme, no problem getting HK bar and Adelita's girls out the front door? Same for DV? No exit fees? After she's fed, take the girl back inside then for seconds? See them another time by appointment, just meet her at some other hotel? SJG
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    no problem at hk and ab. no exit fees. just a robe. $1 tip at hk. as for dvtj... i don't know. seconds... appointment... certainly possible. other hotel... certainly possible when girl is not working.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    I would guess the girls are most comfortable going to the adjacent club hotels that are right there where they dance. and also the adjacent cafes. butt i still have a lot to learn.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    BTW, not to knock the OP, but I just thought about it and it's probably not kosher to put a dancer's pic on a strip club website and talk about what you did w/ her - even though she is in Mexico it is the world wide web
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    sounds like the hotel for HK Bar and the one for Tropical are the fancy ones, with the Jacuzzi. Which are best to use if you are seeing a girl by appointment? And if you want to do a long time with a street girl, use her regular hotel, or a nicer one? That whole set up sounds like a paradise! And the idea of the robes really makes me laugh. Thanks SJG
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    I haven't tried a fancy room yet in cascade above Hong Kong. just the standard room. butt if you are going to have a girl for over a half hour then having a better room or suite might be nice. street girls are more interested in getting back on the street unless you spend more on them. the robe gives them some modesty for the walk to the hotel. seeing a g string might cause an accident.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I know the street girls are more strict about time being money, but I would be paying them well for everything. The reason they hold some special appeal for me is: 1. See them in daylight 2. Less of an alcohol factor 3. More freely their own boss than the club girls SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion