tuscl

Face vs Body

larryfisherman
California
Friday, August 19, 2016 12:29 PM
What is more important to you with a stripper: face or body? Face is the most important thing to me overall when talking about physical features. But if we're talking about the whole body, I would have to lean slightly towards body. Meaning like if a stripper has a 6.5/7 face, and her breasts are a 9, and her ass is a 9, and she's in shape, I would spend a shitload money on her. On the other hand if she has a 10 face, but her body is just average, I'll probably spend some money on her, but not as much. What about you?

36 comments

• Jascoi
    8 years ago
    last week i took a girl arriba in hong kong becaues of her body. if she had a body that matched her face... i would have to be sooooo wasted to consider her. ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Personality, face then body
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Her body has to be at least a 7, her face has to be at least a 7, otherwise I'm not interested at all. And I'm usually not interested in paying a 7b/7f, but I'm good with an 8b/8f, or a 9b/7f, or 7b/9f, or a 7.5b/7.5f In short, no real "more important" for me, but if I rate body and face separately, each one has to be at least a 7 and the total has to be at least a 15
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    Body. Not even close. If my options are a 9.5 body with a 5 face or a 8.5 everywhere, I'm gonna go for the 9.5 body. At some point, if the face is genuinely ugly/revolting it becomes a problem but if its above a minimum standard I don't much care.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^You'd really take a 9.5 body and 5 face over 8.5 everywhere? For me the 9.5 and the 8.5 isn't a big enough difference for me take the 9.5 body in that situation.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I agree with subra.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Body all the way - don't care about the face - a pretty-face is a nice-plus but def not a requirement - almost every-time I'll turn down pretty-girls who's body does not do it for me but will pretty much never turn down a dancer who's body does it for me.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Face to a point. I'll take a 9 face/7 body over a 7 face/9 body. But go below a 6 on either and it's a deal breaker
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    If I have to choose between the two I vote for face. But the truth is that they are both very important.
  • Timbuck12
    8 years ago
    Body. Body body body body body body body body body
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    I'll go for the body! That's why doggie style and paper bags were created!
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Face
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Yes, the face is very important, as if I like a girl I will want lots of f2f GFE intimacy, and to be spending lots of time with her. So I've got to like her face. About the body, women are proportioned in a wide range of ways, I accept this. But more than anything it is the composite persona. This is what really makes the difference in which I go for and which I don't. And this is gleaned just by talking with her and seeing how she conducts herself around other people. SJG Jazz Funk [view link]
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "That's why doggie style and paper bags were created!" LOL Now if we just limited it to one part of the body like the ass or something, I would go with face. But the whole body has a slight edge over face for me.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Body is what attracts me the most.
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    When determining whether I'll even consider getting a dance its it's a combination of body and face. I was a bit curious and came up with a table of body face vs body face and noticed the following pattern. If the dancers looks face wise were within 1 point of each other, which ever has the greater of Face * Body wins out. If the dancers look face wise are within 1.5 points of each other then The dancer with the better body wins out as long as her Face * body score is 5 points better than the other dancer's. Other wise it's the dancer with the better face. If the face scores are within 2 points of each other then the one with the better body * face score wins if her body score is at least 1 point higher. This is all predicated on the fact I rarely choose any dancer with a face less than a 7 and a body less than a 7.5
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I'd have to say body.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    You can always turn the lights out. Body over face But being fun and connecting with her that turns me on the most.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    But being fun and connecting with her that turns me on the most. +1000
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    Face is most important. I have spent time with a few girls with a very cute/pretty face, but only average body.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    when it "cums" to strippers? Body. Plus when you high, every girl looks a little better and them bolt ons don't look so bad
  • goosman
    8 years ago
    Unless you're getting extras, you don't get a dance from a face. That being said said a terrible face detracts from the most banging body; and a pretty face makes the body less important. But at the end of the day, you don't get a dance from a face.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "you don't get a dance from a face" LOL. True.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Body is more important, but she has to have a nice face too.
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    Face unless the body drops below a 6. Not into the fat "but she has a pretty face" girls.
  • Aaron_hip
    8 years ago
    Face. But I would reject a good face if the girl has nipple piercing.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Face, then body. When you are DFKing or CG grinding, face and eyes is all you will see unfortunately (tits are pressed against my shirt and I can't see them).
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Both. I am equally turned off by both butterfaces and pigs.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    BTW, the fun thing about this question is that I had an answer in my head -- of COURSE I like X better than Y -- but when I think back at my past year of clubbing, my choices didn't quite reflect what I thought my preferences were. It's been a while since I've had an ATF, but my last two CFs were both 7.5f/9.5b; the one before that (a true ATF) started off 10f/10b (most beautiful woman I've ever seen in a strip club) but 8 months later was down to 10f/7.5b (turns out she'd lost a ton of weight before she started stripping, and then slowly gained some of it back). I THOUGHT I prioritized body more, but as I go back through my choices, things see-saw back and forth
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    Body for me. A girl with a cute face but a bad body will tend to be ignored, but someone with a nice body, but not nearly so cute will at least get talked to at some point. There are exceptions, of course. One of my current favorites has this Irish look to her I like, but she just has an average body, or at least that's what I thought the first time I met her.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    A headless body would not be very attractive. I think the total package.
  • dr_lee
    8 years ago
    Body, body, body. Genuinely beautiful women are rare, but there's tons of women with great bodies.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I won't try a new dancer just because she has an outstanding body but I will take a chance on a pretty face. That being said, I'll pass on a girl with a bad face or body, even if one or the other is attractive.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    Using the 1-to10 scale, between the two (face and body) they have to add up to about 15 or so (7 face / 8 body, etc.). Bourbon intake can create a certain degree of wiggle room...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    Using the 1-to10 scale, between the two (face and body) they have to add up to about 15 or so (7 face / 8 body, etc.). Bourbon intake can create a certain degree of wiggle room...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    Phone browser/connection is being wonky. Sorry for the repeat posts. Going to cut out until I'm somewhere with a better connection.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion