tuscl

little darlings las vegas - Ricochet

DarthBane
Maryland
Thursday, August 4, 2016 1:08 AM
Does anyone know if Ricochet still dances there? I'm in vegas on a tight schedule but will make time to go if she's still there.

24 comments

• grand1511
    8 years ago
    I think she bounces around a lot.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    She was fired. Fortunately, she did not hit a customer.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Try posting the question a third time. Somebody who knows her is bound to respond to that.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    In county lock up, will be out in early october.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Wherever she is, I'm sure she'll bounce back eventually.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    John's responses are off the wall today. :)
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    How odd -- I named my blow-up doll Ricochet. I fucked her in all 3 dolly holes just last night! If you'd like, I'll blow her up, and leave her on the curb next to Little Darlings Las Vegas. Honestly, you probably won't even be able to tell the difference, except that latex Ricochet is less likely to give you crabs
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Holy shit
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I fucked a zebra once. She was dressed like a zebra
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    She got deported back to Mexico, yeah she was undocumented dude, who knows maybe you can find her at Hong Kong Club in Tijuana
  • metaldude
    8 years ago
    Did she have long ears and fluffy tail?
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    DarthBane has some reviews, it doesn't look like he's a troll. I'll answer his question honestly. Dude we have no idea about Ricochet at Little Darlings, this is a national board. If you don't have her number, I would suggest looking at the reviews, and PM the people that do lots of reviews for little darlings, and ask them, they might have a better idea. You could also try calling the club and asking.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    Why do yo want to know about a particular dancer in of all places Las Vegas? The better clubs are loaded with very high quality girls.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    LOL - I guess it's possible that someone on TUSC/world-wide-web would know of a specific dancer at a specific club - but it's just the way some of these guys state the question as if they expect that is always the case when it's probably more like a needle in a haystack.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    "DarthBane has some reviews, it doesn't look like he's a troll." Yeah that's what I don't get. Some mooch with zero contributions signs up to get intel and a bunch of guys fall all over themselves to give him that info. Then an actual contributor with reviews asks a question, albeit a question that might be easier answered by just calling the club and the joke squad comes out. LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I knew a dancer there called ricotta cheese, maybe it's the same one & you misunderstood her name over the loud music
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I think the name "Ricochet" is what prompted the jokes. Grand1511 started it, but I soon chimed in. The OP's question was not troll-like, but it was unfocused. Larryfisherman provided some good advice.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Unfortunately for OP, he's too good of a straight man: from the funny name, to the even funnier notion that we here would know about one girl in one club in the city that most of us put on our "worst 5 SC cities" list, to the funniest notion that you'd be so taken with a stripper but not get her #, especially in a place like Vegas. Agree that the guy has reviews, etc., and isn't a troll. I don't think we were flaming him, just poking a little well-deserved fun
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    The "ricochet" name was unfortunate and did prompt the jokes. The upside to all the joke posts was the thread got more eyeball attention which might lead to actual useful information with someone familiar with either ricochet or the LV area club(s) in question. Plus unless he's one of the "pussies" Clint Eastwood talks about in the 18-30 age bracket, I doubt the OP is really taking offense. More eyeballs mean it's more likely someone with info will chime in, which is preferred to be ignored and having the post buried, IMO. You take the good with the bad.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Dominic: All press is good press, I guess
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    It would be really fun if he made it all up. Who ever heard of a dancer named Ricochet?
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    las Vegas clubs get a lot of reviews. Im sure somebody on this board frequents little darlings. Albeit ricochet is an odd stripper name.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I haven't heard of a Ricochet, but some girls have come up with the dopiest, craziest names... easily believable.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    She became a showgirl she is using the name Lola at the Copa and she moved to Havana.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion