tuscl

OT Wish List

Friday, July 22, 2016 12:54 PM
My wish list: A....Wish waitresses or bartenders at most SC's will also do LD's. They are often hotter than regular strippers. B....Wish we would call "Indians" Native Americans, so as not to confuse them with Indians from the sub-continent India. C....Wish we call dark skin brothas and sistas "blacks" instead of AA. My best friend is from Egypt, which technically is in Northern Africa. But calling him African American is highly inaccurate. Same goes for people from Algeria, Libya, Morocco and Tunisia. D.... Wish we would say "getting" dances instead of "buying". The reverse is also true: "offering" dances instead of "selling". Buying and selling simply makes strip clubs even more commercial than what it is now. E.....Wish there is no drink hustle in most SC's, at least here in Southern California. Sometimes I feel the waitresses have 360 degree peripheral visions zoomed onto patrons and dancers. One time at a certain club that I frequent there was only one waitress on duty, but soon as a dancer approached me, the waitress was on us like a fly that smells you-know-what.

13 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    There are at least 15 strip clubs in Atlanta that list ethnicity as black. So I don't know where you came up with that wish. I dunno if the Cleveland Indians would go for a name change to the Cleveland Native Americans. :)
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    I've always thought the Washington Redskins should have a potato as a mascot. Then, no name change needed. That might silence the PC police.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I agree with a and c.
  • oldlion888
    8 years ago
    Shadow, There are numerous mentions of AA (African American) dancers here. Quote: African American chick perhaps? If so, TUSCL is getting too damn... (by clubman) ##Juice to tell us how he got that AA chick to suck him off for fried chicken! Tho' I know my man Juice ain't a racist -- he knows all bitches be willin' to suck him off for a bucket o' the Colonel's xxxtra crispy.( by zipman 68.) ##White, black, Latina, Native American, Maori, whatevah...PC!!! ##December 28, 2012 • lol - either African American or else she's an alcoholic. (by sclvr5005.) Just do a search on this site and you'll find an abundance of AA or African American dancers mentioned.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    My wish is for a troll-free world in which 50 yo women look just like they did at 18.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    What is a black person born in England called? African English? African European? Black? Certainly not African American
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    My wish list Quit calling all old white men "Grumpy" Some of us are actually Happy and there are the few that are just plain Dopey
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    A. This usually is true, you just have to talk to them like civilians. If they won't do a booth dance, you usually can get them sitting on your lap, and then proceed. B. Already True. C. African Americans have a very different experience from recent immigrants from African countries. D. I never talk about buying or selling dances. It is a chump's game. If I talk about it, it is "doing dances with her". E. Clubs need to make money or they won't be able to stay open. But consider that those waitresses could be more fun than dancers. SJG
  • s88
    8 years ago
    E. drink hustle can be dealt with a "no thanks", if it gets stupid, just tell the waitress "I buy dances, not drinks", if they still demand a drink, pull out a $100 bill, wave it a lil bit and say you are leaving the shit hole. You can also tell your stripper infront of the waitress, that you wanted to buy a dance, but unless the stripper tells the waitress to leave, you aren't buying a dance from the stripper. SCs that do drink hustle are ones where the LDs are so bad, due to rules, that nobody buys them, so the SC can't make $ off LDs because of low volume so they make it off dancer drinks. Its better you get kicked for refusing to buy a drink, than getting the crap beaten out of your and you grabbed by your shirt and dragged from the VIP room for touching a dancer.
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    . "D.... Wish we would say "getting" dances instead of "buying". The reverse is also true: "offering" dances instead of "selling". Buying and selling simply makes strip clubs even more commercial than what it is now." I try to do this so it sounds personal and not commercial. But many dancers like the "buying" and "selling" terminology. Makes them feel like "business women" - which actually they are. A commercial transaction also allows dancer to separate personal life (boyfriend, etc) from work - and because of the separation, become more aggressive. A few dancers get a kick out of negotiating a price with a customer and shaking hands upon closing the deal. Like Richard Gere struck a week for $3000 with Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Of course, only in movies can you get to spend a week with a hottie for 3G.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    "What is a black person born in England called?" an englishman
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    The only one of these that I wholeheartedly agree with is (c). I posted a question a while back, directed primarily at black TUSCLers, about whether they preferred to be called "black" or "African-American". As I recall, they almost universally preferred the term "black" and thought that white people who said "African-American" either wanted something from them or were about to say something stupid :) Calling black girls "AA" is extremely widespread in reviews on TUSCL. If we didn't have the neologism "African-American", popularized by Jesse Jackson in the 1980s, people would just describe such dancers as black rather than avoid the 16-character term by calling them AA.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    When Tom Metzger was running his White Aryan Resistance, training skin heads to beat up minorities as a means of recruiting, they beat to death a man who had come from Africa to go to college. If he had been Afro-American, he would have had fear of racial violence bred into him. But as he was instead an African student or African Immigrant, he grossly underestimated the danger Metzger's skin head posed. So having been abducted and enslaved, and then having lived through so many years of racial supremacy, I is very much different to be Afro-American, than an African Immigrant, or one any other racial minority. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion