tuscl

Summer Blues

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

How is your SC libido these dog days of summer?

For w/e reason I've lost my gusto for SCing - actually been like that for a couple of months now but seems to be getting worse - I kinda feel like "been there done that" and when I think of hitting a SC it feels like same-ole same-ole vs being excited and looking forward to it - it seems I often feel like this during the summer.

How is your summer SCing libido:

a) same

b) less gusto

c) hornier than ever

48 comments

• rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I'm hornier than ever but don't have the funds to go right now after my vacation. It's quite depressing.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    b and c.

Between the MILF, the sub BJ slut, the lesbians and an occasional visit to the ATF, my bases are all covered without stepping into a club these days.

Which isn't to say I don't go, but not as often, and no biggie if I don't meet anyone in whom I'm interested.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I guess rh48 has Summer Blue Balls

:)
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Not sure. I'm actually more frugal with my cash lately in regards to strip clubs but I'm not certain less gusto has nothing to do with it.
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    Right now I would say "b". It does not seem to have the same excitement it used to.
    Hopefully that feeling goes away soon.
    "Summertime Blues" is a good description.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    C

it's summer time and all the girls are wearing a lot less

• Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    A. I haven't been to a club in a month now due to my 12 year old niece spending the summer with me along with the fact that I got laid off from work. I do wanna get back into clubbing but it is not as bad since I am preoccupying my spare time with the niece.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Summer's my least favorite season then follows my favorite: autumn. Feels like just killing time waiting for autumn to roll around.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Summer is normally one of my favorite times to SC, since there's always a slowdown... next slowdown won't happen until December, so I usually like to savor the summer slowdown. This summer I've been relatively low on funds, on top of which, my fave club tends to go through cycles and is currently going through a fairly bad lineup cycle. It can change on a dime, but it's been pretty rough for the past 2+ months. As a result, although I'm wanting to SC, I haven't been, alas, and the few trips I have taken have been meh.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I haven't been clubbing much lately haven't much felt the urge.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Papi ; I had a good run in June, But July and August well probably be stripperless :-(
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    A, since I retired my income is less so I'm more choosy. At the moment, I am closing in on the only strip club in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. I'm game for anything, I'll see what happens when I arrive at Big Bons. I should be there in about a 1/2 hour.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    A, since I retired my income is less so I'm more choosy. At the moment, I am closing in on the only strip club in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. I'm game for anything, I'll see what happens when I arrive at Big Bons. I should be there in about a 1/2 hour.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    "Summer's my least favorite season then follows my favorite: autumn. "

Ditto
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
  • ime
    8 years ago
    I also prefer the fall, but for clubbing that's the worst time since it's football season.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    c. too much other stuff getting in the way. hopefully ATL biz trip will include some fun.
  • Rabbit21
    8 years ago
    C. Horner than ever, been working out a lot and it's worked me into a frenzy for some reason.
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    Papi...I believe it is biological. Most of god's creatures mate in the spring or fall. (Yes the redneck in me makes me an expert in huntin & fishin.) That's why many of our libidos drop in summer. :))))
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I'd say b) less gusto. And yet I ponder if I should go SCing tonight. Damn tits and ass!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ I ponder it on the reg myself - SCing becomes habitual
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Interesting insight bubba - maybe there is something to the seasons

:)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Sex tip #477

Jerking off helps save your Bank Roll
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Hornier, but clubbing less.

Civvy girls on the beach are good eye candy.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Since I was out of commission for 9 weeks for medical reasons, I am trying to make up for all that lost time. Made my first visit last Thu and did a VIP. Went back today and took a different girl to VIP. I'm gonna rest for a couple of days and then hit it again.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    top juice moves in the Wrestling Ring https://youtu.be/vNEgwtxyfCo
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    i have been trying to do a strip club tour with my old friend kim bassetter. we used to hang out with sally ryder and dress up in eyes wide open type masks and go to swingers clubs. good times
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    so if you see a couple in your local club wearing eyes wide open masks it is probably me and kim. ill buy you a drink if you come over and introduce yourself. offer stands fro @mikey aka @4got2wipe aka @TheeOSU aka aka aka

trust me @mikey i want to help you. if buying you a drink can start the heeling process i am happy to do so
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Wooooooo
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    snap into a slim jim!
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    B.
    I got in the car today and while heading to the bank to withdraw funds I was trying to decide which club to hit when it dawned on me that I was simply going thru the motions. I wound up hitting 4 different clubs and had a pretty lousy time overall. I'm starting to chase something and I don't even know what it is anymore.
    I think it's time for a sabbatical.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    All of the above. I'm virile as ever but since cooling it w the ATF, haven't gone to the club really in about a month. Her birthday is coming up soon, I may shop around so I can celebrate it with a new fav or two. I'll get double mileage for half the money.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    VM hands lopaw an open ended round trip to Hawaii. Take a break, we all need it, now and then.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I clubbing a lot less than usual. But it has nothing to do with the weather.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    I hear ya, lopaw. As much as I love my monthly visits to COI the long ass drive wears me down and I find myself having to give myself a pep talk more often these days just to get there.

Let's meet in Barstow and talk about it ;)
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Seems like we are getting tired of the hobby.

I thought it was just me.

My libido is low so I have no desire to hit the SC.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Local clubs got too many new rules which has taken the fun out of dances for me.

I keep thinking about taking a long break but after a week, it seems like I had a little break.
    Last night I had some very nice looking dancers asking for dances but didn't get turned on with all the new rules. The two for one doesn't cost much more than a table dance so in a way, it just feels like a table dance where I can't touch much at all.

I can imagine at some point I will just stop buying dances. Then I will ask myself why bother visiting a strip club if all I'm doing is watching since it's a lot cheaper to watch cam girls and drink beer at home rather than buy overpriced drinks in a strip club.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I was getting ready to club today, but found it easier to take a nap and remember a nice encounter I ad with one of my favorites from a couple weeks ago. She's not even mad at me, either. There's $100-$200 saved right there, plus I would t want to run into chessmaster at the club. Gotta watch your back.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Hornier than ever.
    Today instead of going to a club, i went with some young ladies to the beach.They worked on their tan lines and I got to ogle them outside the club. Thanks to the ridiculous gossip and drama, I am ready to go back to seeing them in the club.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Don't worry, Papi. You've only got another 3 and 1/2 months of 90 degree weather. I like being in South Florida from the beginning of November when it starts dropping back into the 80's. I've got energy and the clubs are a good place to stop in for a cold beer and hot women.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I've been unable to go as often so I think about it more and am even hornier than usual.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I haven't been for a month and I do miss my C/F. Both my kids are home and I'd rather be with them when they're not out on dates. But next week I think I'll stop by. Just in case my C/F forgets me in time.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    Papi, I'm right there with you. As I wrote in a thread last week or so, I tend to get burnt out with clubs and am going through that right now. I have absolutely no motivation to go anytime soon and am taking a little break.

I will say that whether it's to my wife's dismay or enjoyment, she is getting extra attention in the bedroom lately because of this.
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    This is an interesting thread. I was wondering if it was just me since many of you have been doing it for years.

I consider February to basically be my start, each month after I went more than the last, until June, and now July will probably be less than June.

Like someone said, I feel like I'm searching for something, but don't know what it is. I can't match the rush and adrenaline of earlier trips. Law of Diminishing Returns, perhaps?
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    Right now it should be a "b'. I really want to hit the clubs, but I am afraid because chessmaster has a "2AMer" hit out on me. Seems I made the tragic mistake of offering facts to dispute one of his delusions and I am now on his enemies list. I am at this moment cowering in my crawl space, tapping softly on my keyboard, in fear that aw shucks will find me and give me "what for."

In the real world, I have been through periods similar to your malaise. It stinks. But be consoled by the fact that you will shortly encounter something that will get the testosterone flowing again.

For me right now, the heat is oppressive, the humidity is sapping my stamina, the bright summer sun is blinding and I can't wait to get into an air conditioned, dimly lit place with stupid music, overpriced drinks and nekkid' titties on young women who love my money. So the truth is, I score a "c."
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    Get the fuck over it Dallas, leave the disagreements about that topic confined to those other threads and let's enjoy the on-topic discussions as fellow PLs.

I think I may the opposite where there's nothing quite like cozying on up to a girl in the colder weather months. I Like Tim, I really hit my SC visiting stride big time in February before burning out in the summer months.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    C for me -- hornier than ever! I tend to hit 1-2 clubs a week year round, including this summer.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    C.
    Hornier than ever. I'm pretty pent up but I have to wait until my budget recovers. I was also busy with work and couldn't go that last few months. Maybe Aug or Sept I can return to the club. If so, I'm looking forward to it. And really I kind of like going *less* often than I like, that way I appreciate the trips more when I *can* make them. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion