tuscl

Dress Sweatpants: Better than Liquid Lapdance / Alt to CIP...Best LDK

LDKisLife
New York
Saturday, May 28, 2016 1:35 PM
For all those times you desire to hit a club in sweats but hate having to change to get passed the asshole at the door..... For all those times you've reminisced on the high contact highlight reel from Halloween, Mardi Gras, pajama, lingerie and beach parties and wished more parties felt as great .... For all those times you've had to $$$$$$pend just to get closer...... No uncomfortable liquid lapdance pants No fashionable awkward golf pants Ladies and gentlemen, DRESSY SWEATPANTS [view link] The look of Wall Street meets the feel of Backpage. My fellow PLs, invest. My fellow frotts, splurge. My fellow pervs/creeps, REJOICE

22 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    please ignore this 'san_jose_gay' It is just Meat72. He been trolling me now for 18 months. Not its just being done out in the open. Anyway, LDKisLife, good to be hearing from you again. SJG
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    SJGuy, do you know how fucking stupid you look? How does it feel to have over 7,000 comments of worthless drivel and claim someone else like me is the troll, when in fact ldklife is the same person using other accounts to your stated trolling. Go back to being gay SJGuy!
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    $98? I'd rather just buy a blow job.
  • LDKisLife
    8 years ago
    The Gay vs Guy is whatever. Trolling isnt new. You kill their fun by being incognito and not acknowledging. I stay active in the inbox instead of discussion board. The pants are investments. For those of us in a major city and dealing with high end clubs, these pants are worth it. They also dry quick. Business and pleasure.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    You don't think the strippers will notice they are sweat pants? I think being an obvious perv about it reduces your chances of finding a stripper that will take you to the promise land.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    $100 is private residence with a pair of bi girls sucking my dick.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    gmd - what part of India do you live in?
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Louisville. :) They periodically advertise on Craigslist.
  • LDKisLife
    8 years ago
    Louisville makes sense....again, im talking to Big City folks (DC, Chicago, Miami, LA, SF, Vegas, Atlanta, Dallas, NY). Not talking to those of you with $5 & $10 lap dances. Im talking to those with $30 covers, and tough doors. If I were in Louisville, I'd hug tight to college bars to save that $100.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Seems a bit steep for a pair of sweats. I'd pay that much for dress slacks - but not for sweats. I don't LDK - so I'm not part of the target market for this item.
  • LDKisLife
    8 years ago
    Cashman - they ARE slacks. Pockets cut the same. Belt loops the same. Zipper as well. The LOOK is dress pants. The FEEL is light sweats. You can wear them with a dress shirt and dress shoes and no one would be any wiser. Perfect for summer
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Glad you're back, LDK82 has missed you and was getting depressed!
  • LDKisLife
    8 years ago
    He shouldnt be we constantly inbox each other. Some other economical options do help you all see the visual. [view link] [view link]
  • chukko
    8 years ago
    I'd shell out for a pair of those. I'm a devote LDK practitioner.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Is this a joke? An old "Seinfeld" episode. Seems like something Geoge Costanza would wear. I loved the one comment "go straight from bed to the office" Like eeewww
  • LDKisLife
    8 years ago
    Chukko - amid summer weather, the Haggar Active Fit is best but the BetaBrand is good winter/fall. Motorhead - You must have not had a quality pajama/lingerie party in your heyday. Something as presentable to pass as work attire, yet comfortable and light to serve as pajamas. Nothing better to wear go an SC or night club in general
  • StPaul101
    8 years ago
    Id buy a pair, not for the strip club but for casual fridays at work.
  • LDKisLife
    8 years ago
    StPaul101 - No need for casual friday. thats the beauty of it, these pants could pass M-Thurs, especially the performance slacks
  • LDKisLife
    8 years ago
    It should read like an advertisement because IM THAT FUCKING EXCITED. We had a thread months back about attire for clubs, and we discussed liquid lapdance pants. I've been utilizing a condom, but I miss the raw freedom of CIP. These dressy sweats help with the mess and cleanup. Consider this personal testimony
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    If I went "straight from bed to office," I'd be arrested.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    LDKisLife, post a review once you try them.
  • LDKisLife
    8 years ago
    GMD - perhaps not in the winter Bavarian - It's tough because I hit regular Reggae clubs and only frequent SC in desperation. Cant write a review for a regular club. But I'll tell you the civvie dances feel just as good as SC and they're free. Thats how I hone my LDK. Civvies do free what my CF does for $100.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion