tuscl

OTC Offer -- stripper calls over a manager

Subraman
Car key and wallet dating your sister
Thursday, May 26, 2016 1:57 PM
I have heard non-tuscl PLs write, on so many occasions that I am certain it's a very common fear, "I'd like to ask her OTC, but I'm afraid she'll get really angry with me, or call over a bouncer to kick me out or kick my ass." My question to you is: are there really clubs where this happens? I've been turned down for OTC, but I've never so much as had a girl visibly angry at me. In 100% of cases where she said no, the WORST thing that happened is she pulled the "I have to get to know you better in the club first" card, to try to string me along. Are PLs getting yelled at, kicked out, blacklisted, and beat up just for asking? Or is this essentially silly made-up fear?

41 comments

• K
    8 years ago
    In close to 40 years of clubbing, I not have never seen it, I have never heard of it. The only people to be thrown out are those that break the rules repeatedly or are a nuisance to the other customers.
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    This only happens in the Bizarro stripper web universe. Strippers get asked a 1000 times a night for OTC. No one ever gets kicked out for it, unless it is really for some other offence and this is the excuse. The ones who are not interested in OTC can shake it off. Many will try to string you along with the promise that it will happen once they get to know you. Usually though, the girls that OTC will make it known or drop hints.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Strip club dancers get asked to do P4P OTC all the time. Yes, asking them that is a criminal offense. And I have seen signs emphasizing this and saying "do not solicit the dancers". But it still goes on. The reason I often get along so well with dancers is that NEVER do I talk to them as though they could be prostitutes. I learned this on my first weeks of visiting the Sunnyvale Brass Rail. If you never talk to her as though she is a prostitute, you are in the top 1% of people she deals with. At first I asked her if we could go out some time. She said, "*I* don't go out with customers." Then later when she realized that P4P was the last thing I was even considering, she was almost apologetic. "You don't understand, I get hit on by 50 guys a night." Next night when I came home from work, there was her voice on my old fashioned answering machine, "I want to SEE you." Guy reaches jr high school age, and he has learned that fashion models, movie actresses, and playboy centerfolds are outside of his social reach? Does the same apply to local Go Go Dancers? I learned right off that if you treat them right, it certainly does not. SJG Layla [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It's mainly ignorance on the part of inexperienced PLs - they fear the intimidating looking bouncers are there to kick customers' asses at the whim of a dancer.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    I've seen it once, but the guy was very drunk, very loud about it, and very very instant.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    Even the charming ladies over at the pink site don't mention throwing a guy under the bus with the manager when OTC gets brought up. With that in mind, you'd probably have to be one hell of a dick barking up the way wrong tree for anything worse than getting a SS-style excuse or polite let down.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Ive never heard of an OTC offer getting a PL bounced. There are a few likely replies - if the dancer is uninterested. She can simply brush it off. She can use it to string you along. She could flat out decline. None of these would involve a manager or bouncers involvement. However - if a customer is very hands-on - and the dancer is unreceptive to being groped - then the offer of OTC could be the proverbial last straw.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    What if I said, "so what up hoe? You gone fuck fo a c-note, bitch?"
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ they would be appalled - but not so much for 2 c-notes
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    If a dancer calls over a manager because he offered her an OTC, She probably just wants his opinion as to whether or not it is a good deal.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Great post Shadowcat! Glad you are back! Hope your recovery is going well.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Good to know.
  • ArtCollege
    8 years ago
    I usually ask "Do you work outside the club?" She could pretend to be naive and reply about legitimate employment. But they always assume I'm talking about hooking. And they all answer politely. Some yes, some no, but all politely.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    The absolute worst I've ever had a dancer do is get up and leave without saying a word.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    It only happens if the pull their dick out and the stripper is not into it But Just asking The worse I experienced is a dancer got pissed and said " your one of those guys" she then walked off and we avoid each other now That's the worst Unless you whip your cock out then the bouncer will rough you up
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I get turned down most of the time because I usually want the most unattainable dancers. But I've never had an issue; I like to think it's because I wasn't an asshole about it. My favorite line is, "Are you available for take out?" and they'll laugh and say 'No" or quote me prices. It's the "Honey let's fuck; you won't be disappointed" approaches that might piss off a dancer but even then they've heard it all before.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    The funniest experience I have had is I wasn't in the mood for dances so I asked the dancer if I paid her $200 UTT(under the table) would she just snuggle at the table with me and I would buy what ever drinks and food she wanted. Normal response is Hell yea daddy. Not this bitch. Instead of taking $200 and cutting the club out she gets the management involved lol.... Management was trying to negotiate a price per song lol I told them both to fuck off and kicked myself out
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I have asked for sex many many times and no dancer has ever made any type of a scene about it. The worst I've gotten is a short speech about how the fact that I'm a stripper does not mean that I'm a prostitute. But I do have a very respectful system to ask for sex so that might help.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Respectful is key If you say "suck this dick bitch" then toss $50 on the floor You might have issues lol
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I have a hard time believing this happens. I have had strippers say " i don't do that type of thing" and i even had 1 say i'm not a whore. But never heard of one calling a manager over. they get so many offers I imagne the managers would get tired of dealing with the shit.
  • K
    8 years ago
    The worst that happened is "no" I have had a few, not until I get to know you better or I don't but amber does.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    The problem with lines like "Do you work outside the club?" or "Are you available for take out?" is their implication that the stripper you're talking to is a prostitute. Besides, you don't want to know if she goes out with customers in general; you want to know if she'll go out with *you*. Just say something like "Would you like to hang out after work sometime?" or "I'd like to get to know you better in a more private setting" and see what happens. I seldom agree with SJG, but he's not wrong when he says you should avoid treating these girls like hookers.
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    ^^ ditto
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    The only people who might actually believe it would go down like that are those who have only read about stripclubs and have never actually been to one.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Before I became a strip club regular, I feared that asking for OTC would cause the dancer to scream and have me thrown out or arrested. I was so naive. Now I ask every dancer I'm interested in, and the dancers have never done anything worse than say no.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Mr. Duece, I disagree to a point about not treating them like hookers. I've asked if they want to hang out later, and almost every time it turns into me buying a bunch of expensive drinks somewhere and then leaving with my dick in my hand because they just don't do that ("like I said at the club") or they want a crazy $. Better to be up front about it and do your negotiations there so you know what you're getting into.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    If they did tell a manager or bouncer the response would be, "Well, what did you expect? You are working in a Strip (or Show) Club." It's more likely that the dancer will eventually quit our get fired if she reacts that way to simply being asked about OTC.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I always ask them " will you make me a sanmitch?"
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    If dancers ran to management every time a guy asked for OTC, then the average strip club would have no guys (except for staff). There have been plenty of good suggestions on how to ask for what you want without being a dick. The only thing that's lacking is courage.
  • metaldude
    8 years ago
    Think Aretha Franklin - R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Might not be a "yes" but never a problem with that in mind.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->" Mr. Duece, I disagree to a point about not treating them like hookers. I've asked if they want to hang out later, and almost every time it turns into me buying a bunch of expensive drinks somewhere and then leaving with my dick in my hand because they just don't do that ("like I said at the club") or they want a crazy $. Better to be up front about it and do your negotiations there so you know what you're getting into." I think it all depends on what you mean by "not treating them like hookers". If that means not treating them disrespectfully, etc., then I'm solidly on board. Of course, every single one of us is guilty of rubbing our hands all over them and talking dirty to them, pretty shortly after we met ... that's not "treating them like hookers", IMO -- that's treating them like STRIPPERS. Not one of us doesn't treat strippers by strippers -- we all talk dirtier and touch them in squishy places, far sooner than we'd do so with a civilian we just met at a bar. I agree that phrases like "do you see customers outside the club" should be avoided on many levels... from the fact that it's none of your business if she sees customers outside the club, to the fact that the only thing you really care about is whether she'll see YOU outside the club, to the fact that the passive generic "I'll protect myself against a disappointing answer by asking a generic question" is already a submissive state of mind -- better to come at this confident and direct, since you might have to negotiate. Absolutely nothing wrong with being clear with the stripper that there's a hotel room involved in this interaction, or that she'll be paid for it. That's not treating her like a hooker, it's treating her like a stripper, and she'll appreciate it.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    No...plain and simple.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    @JohnSmith69: "The worst I've gotten is a short speech about how the fact that I'm a stripper does not mean that I'm a prostitute." I remember one time I asked a dancer, one who'd given me a very high mileage dance, and hinted at more, "How would you feel about meeting me outside the club?" In response I got the type of speech you indicated in a *very* snotty tone of voice. I just looked at her in surprise and said "What are you talking about? Who said anything about paying you?" The look on her face was priceless. The classic fish out of water thing, with her mouth opening and closing with nothing coming out.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    ^^^ I have to remember that line! Now I"m practically praying that I get "the speech" :) lol
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    Georgemicro for the win! Perfecto!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    My OTC success rate varies significantly. At a cheaper extras club, it can be well over 50%. At expensive high end clubs it's more like 20%. And while GMD's suggestion is hilarious, it wouldn't work for me because offering money up front is part of my system.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I used to use the "do you see customers outside the club" or "do you do private shows" - now I just ask "can I see you outside the club". In my mind if they do OTC then they'll say yes and if they don't they don't - no need to beat around the bush as long as one does not use ugly language.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    35%
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I have heard dancers ridiculing a guy talking to each other when a guy came up to her and asked, how much for a bj? Now that is treating her like a prostitute. I've had girls just walk up to me out of the blue and ask for sex so I know the feeling some dancers must get a lot. Like me, do that and a bunch of red flags go off. Is this an undercover person? Prostitute? Call girl not asking for money until I get alone? Girl on the run from a boyfriend. A set up to have some friends hold me up back at her place? If you know nothing about someone, there are all sorts of trust issues. Several years ago, I once thought only guys would do something like that.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    On the other hand I learned to be careful what you ask for. I once drank a little too much one night and suggested to one dancer we could go have some fun outside the club. She said she wanted to get to know me better and then we could date. She had 5 kids. Date? 5 kids? She turned me off of the idea real fast but I don't think that was her intention. I started drinking less in strip clubs after that. I hook up too easily when I'm not thinking clearly.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    @sharkhunter Assume every strippers has atleast 2 kids by different daddys and does some kind of intoxicant on a regular basis. My ATF has 3 kids. I still like her. Actually every stripper that ever DFKed or gave free mini-extras with me has atleast 1 kid. Momma strippers are the sweetest, warmest strippers you can find. Kidless strippers are "paid to party" strippers that are bitchy, greedy, and pick customers based on how "hot" they look. Momma strippers pick customers on how close they are to a BF, or a man to take care of them. There is a drop of looking for a husband in how they talk to me, look at me, and act in VIP. I dont get that drop with childfree strippers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion