tuscl

what is the meaning/purpose to life ?

Sunday, April 10, 2016 9:49 PM
I do believe in a God (singular) but I also strongly believe that the real purpose is to exist until death. In other words work a good days wage, eat the best you can and make love to sexy ladies. I really don't think their is anything else. I've also noticed this way of processing life bring authentic happiness. I do believe since we have the complexity to understand we exist " I think therefore I am" we should express our gratitude to our creator, sustainer and evolver for the opportunity to enjoy from the riches of this world and flesh. Amen

35 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I believe in God. I believe the reason I am here is to help people.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Everybody has to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Cheers, jackslash. Make mine a Auschlagen.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    How do Chackin Fingers fit into all of this?
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    The meaning of life? It's amassing 100+ reviews on TUSCL, with all the respect and street-cred that follows. For all you manic-depressives (you know who you are), here's Monty Python's meaning of life: [view link]
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Fuck hoes, get money, smoke weed. Not particularly in that order.
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.....
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Well, that is a nice way of thinking of things.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    This is a pretty freaking deep question for TUSCL. I don't know the answer, but I think there's some truth in trying to appreciate and enjoy moments while you have them. Life is hard and there are a lot of difficult times, but there are also good times. When times are tough, I try to remember that they won't always be tough, so just get through this tough time. Then, when things are going well, or you're having an especially enjoyable day or moment, I try to savior it. I try to really take it in and appreciate it, knowing it's a special moment and that I went through some tough times to get to that moment. I think being a good person and trying to help others is also important.
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    Or if you prefer the musical version: [view link]
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I was put here to go on vacation and with 2 ski trips and a golf trip so far in 2016 I am doing my part.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Life is its own reason. There doesn't need to be an external one.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Clearly, Longball 300 worships the Old Testament God of an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. If you want to know what I believe why we live, as a Christian, read the Sermon on the Mount from the gospel of Matthew
  • IRman
    8 years ago
    Quite simply, and in all seriousness the meaning of life is love. The purpose of life is to serve God and your fellow man. The second purpose of life is to learn to love unconditionally.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    There is no God. We just exist. What you do with your time is what counts. Be happy instead of mad/cruel. Love instead of hate.
  • rickthevulture
    8 years ago
    The purpose of your hairless ape lives is to be kind to each other and all animals on the planet. That's the ticket! Squawk!
  • rickthevulture
    8 years ago
    Then you die, rot along the roadside for awhile, and become yummy yummy yummy in a vulture's tummy tummy tummy. It's the circle of life. That's the ticket! Squawk!
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    IRman +1 -- best post in this thread
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I've never understood the need to ascribe an externally imposed meaning on life. Life is.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Like is a bucket of chackin fangers
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "I really don't think their is anything else." There is a great deal more to fight for, to live with honor and to die with honor. Just working and paying bills and playing is hardly any kind of a life at all. SJG
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get."
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I have 2 deities, and there is no purpose to life other than procreation and what you make of live yourself. And with the world population being what it is, procreation isn't much of an accomplishment so maybe we should all be writing songs, buying fast cars and fucking women we love.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    If I had to live my life over, I'd live over a saloon.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I'd live in the TJ Cascadas Hotel over the Hong Kong Bar. SJG
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Fuck girls, get into her mind, get a kid, make kid work for life for you, when u die, kid fuck girls, get into her mind, get a kid, make 2nd kid work for life for the kid, and repeat
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    If the purpose of life is to love, then everybody can quit giving me shit for being in love with a stripper.
  • FTS
    8 years ago
    Eat and fuck.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    JS69, I never washed Donna's car. Have you washed your Dream Stripper's car? SJG Joey DeFrancesco Trio [view link]
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I am confident that the car driven by the DS has never been washed. But we do use it as a hot box frequently. The smell in there is only slightly less strong than in Heck's weedmobile.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    [view link] You are a lost cause JS69, just lost. SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    " I am confident that the car driven by the DS has never been washed or registered or insured." ftfy
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    30 minutes? I'd loose consciousness if I stayed longer than 15.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    lose
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion