Friday, April 1, 2016 4:30 AM
Title says it all

46 comments

• RandomMember
    8 years ago
    LOL! I wish every day could be April 1
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    These are the kind of posts that makes me think that Dougster was actually rickdugan, trolling himself! If true, my respect for rickdugan actually goes up! If Dougster and rickdugan really are different guys and Dougster really managed to get rickdugan to so overreact so consistently to adding "lol" to a thread it says a lot about rickdugan! Just to be clear, all of what that would say about rickdugan is non-brilliant! :(
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    LOL
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "LOL! I wish every day could be April 1" You're either giving rickdugan too little credit or too much credit! If my theory is correct every day is April Fool's day! On the other hand, if I'm wrong rickdugan is just a fool! ;)
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Someone hacked my account. Seriously. Un-fucking-real. I don't interact with trolls anymore. So since I won't engage with them, one goes as far as to get into my account and do it for me.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Lol!
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    i heard Dougster is now dancing at the Admiral Theater. talk about a shit hole…sheeeesh
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^ and he's not doing extras....rolls eyes
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I look at non words like "gaily" and pray that fucking Isis nukes this once great land. If the word existed moron it would be spelled "gayly". Imagine relying on social security for your support with people like this working to support you.
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^ well he is quite edumicated and articulated. some men go for that kind of experience
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^ oh shit. are you saying what i think you’re saying?? @Dougster is @san_jose_guy. well fuuuuuhck me
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Every troll on here is really juice - except for Rech!!!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Every troll on here is really Heck except for shailynn & juice ;)
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Too funny. Good ones. :)
  • rickthevulture
    8 years ago
    Which one of you idiots hacked rickdugan's account? The council of ricks is looking into this and when we discover the culprit said culprit is going to get a visit from a certain lion. A lion wearing a suit and carrying an AK. Then it's time for said culprit to be yummy yummy yummy in my tummy tummy tummy. After the lion ears his share, of course! Roar...cough...cough...squawk!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fuck you ricky. You didnit and you know it
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    The original poster is simply a cum stain on a napkin.
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Juice is Da puppet master
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ true
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fuck you jackir
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Juice is fucking everyone
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    OMG too fucking hilarious. Tears in my eyes.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    His many of you think rickdugan is just fucking with us? I could respect him if he started the original "Dougster is a homo fag" thread and then decided to claim he was hacked. That would be some brilliant trolling! On the other hand, if he actually was hacked here is what I would say: 1. To the troll that hacked - brilliant! 2. To rickdugan - people would be less inclined to hack your account if you were less of a d-bag! Wake up tomorrow and say "I won't be a d-bag today! Today I will be brilliant to everybody!" Then keep doing that for the rest of your life!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I do think the simplest explanations are the best. * All of the troll accounts belong to Juice * Except the troll accounts rickdugan creates to troll himself Watching the troll account engage with rickdugan is like watching an individual have a conversation with his own ego and superego. Or I'm 100% wrong. Dominic -- Evil Dead III Army of Darkness. Bad Ash scene [view link] "I'm good Ash and you're bad Ash. Goodie little two shoes!" ^^Watch the 5 minute clip. This is what I mean.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I am Rick Dugan and I like to call myself "faggit"!
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    i too always look for the simplest answer as being the most probable and i’ve thought that one person and one person only was behind all the trolls and that person would be the person that people least suspected. this led me to conclude that @motorhead was the troll master. after all everyone liked @motorhead so he must be the troll master. that theory was recently blown out of the water when that psycho rapist idiot @san_jose_guy threatened to kill @motorhead. obviously not everyone liked @motorhead so the question now is which one of you “can’t we all just get along” assholes is the real troll master?
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^you.
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^ i'm flattered but alas, no
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    After reading all these posts - I'm guessing Rech used the password of rickdugan - to hack rickdugan's account? My guess was - fuckyoujackie - or iagreewithcflock - but I should have stuck with the obvious!
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    I think this rick's attempt at bringing Dougster out of his silence. After all, having a dedicated troll for so long they must become like a pet.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    MANDATE: Weird War - Jack Parsons and the Devil's Gate Dam [view link] SJG
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    lol!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Funny. Did RickyBoy change his password from "awesome1" after this? (And RickyBoy truly is the awesome for inventing The System, no?)
  • mikeya02
    7 years ago
    Wow, I missed that Skibum is such a retard. Both "gayly" and "gaily" are in the dictionary
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    And let's not forget what a dumbass, Douchester is. LMAO
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Let's see vinceygirl think he can claim military service in Vietnam while he was actually protesting in the US yet other people are the dumbasses. Okay, makes total sense!
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Best way to deal with Douchster ?? IGNORE. I'm sure I'll get called every type of synonym for homosexual in Bartlett's Thesaurus now but that will be okay for both of us- I won't see it and he will have expanded his limited vocabulary.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I just don't understand what got you so upset in the first place, Hugh. All started when I said I don't like 90s music. Guess you really must have been into it. *shrug* Really can't see how it's something worth spazzing out about though.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    This thread is a classic! rickdugan just seems to be surrounded by this kind of weirdness. It's brilliant! ;)
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    classic.
  • ricktheturtle
    7 years ago
    The council of ricks is still devising a cyberwarfare policy as we speak. As a group of suit-wearing badasses we actually do not have much experience with the dishonorable lardass idiots that make of 99% of hackers. I'm looking at you Dougster. Aah...yup
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Hey Dougster: Retire Bitch .
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Dougster Retire Bitch Txtittyfag Retire Bitch Meat72 Retire Bitch
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    . (behold the power of the DOT)
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    got that right!