She said about $1800.

53 comments

• ime
    9 years ago
    Can't have christmas without cocaine
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Yipes!

Something seems wrong about that, especially if she is an active dancer and making money, and then especially considering how close it is already to Christmas.

SJG
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Let me give you a hand. I have heard this story before. It never ends well.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Wow, that's real Christmas spirit
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    Lol!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I had a CF like that before
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Motor, does she test your limits like this often?

Obviously the first thing to do is to drop to your knees in prayer and give thanks.

"Thank you Lord for not having me be married to this woman."

SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    If $2,000 is 1% of your income 5% at max i say do it bro

If it isn't PLEASE do not do this
  • Aaron_hip
    9 years ago
    ^pre-tax or after-tax???
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Lol, after
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    If she is a 10 like DS shit...then only 3% of your lifetime bankroll at max
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    CNS,

It seems that strippers, when they have an outside sexual relationship with a customer, often treat the guy like an ATM machine, always asking for large sums of money for absolutely any pretext whatsoever. And no matter what they say, they will never pay back one penny of it.

Maybe they would give a discount on future sex sessions. But this is the most they would ever do. Lots of threads and articles here about this sort of stuff.

But I also have to say that my ex-wife, a 100% civilian Good Girl, got like that sometimes about money before we were married. And then when we were married stuff about money was emotionally charged beyond belief.

I should have just had her served with divorce papers years and years earlier. I guess I just had to go thru it. I learned how to control my temper and how not to be provoked or manipulated.

I got out honorably, conducting myself fairly, ethically, and compassionately.

SJG
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Counter with $180.

Tell her you only pay 10% of retail.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Counter with $180 lol !!!! That is a just the nuts move lol

Jackie Low Baller
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    With my wife before we were married, she called me up at work and announced that she was unable to secure a loan for she and her female room mate to be able to buy a car. She explained that they needed a cosigner, me.

I wouldn't take this as such a big deal today. But back then I did. I was not going to do that.

So the next time I saw her she announced with great moral indignation that there would be no sex. Our relationship was not going to be like that again.

So finally I decided another way. I just gave her a check for $1k. Again, I was young and had zero experience with women and money.

The idea was that she was to add this to her down payment, and then maybe not need a cosigner.

She was also to pay it back to me in 20 monthly equal payments.

This way, the only risk was the $1k, not the full car loan.

Well she made 1 payment, but never any more.

And then as it turned out the two girls had to trade the car in within 12 months, so they could separate their affairs and each by another new car.

That the second girl was involved was also a reason I did not want to be connected to it.

And then in our years of marriage I was again and again having to veto bullshit businesses she wanted to get into with girl friends, things which might be set up on credit or which might otherwise have costs or liabilities.

This even got discussed with one of our marriage councilors.

And then it got worse and worse and worse as she became involved with professional fraudsters, a pyramid scam. I put up with the nonsense for a long time. Then finally I turned to state regulators to act and got them to come down like a ton of bricks.

But my wife's brain was already long gone.

Anyway, WOMEN ARE EXPENSIVE. But then like I said, the original reason money was invented was for handing it to women. So you just have to learn how to manage the situations.

SJG
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Holy shit.

Offer her the first 200 for a fuck.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    In the words of young hip people:

"bruh!"
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Lol, Esta "Church"
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Who ?
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    Motorhead, in the spirit of your stupid hairless ape Christmas holiday I will give you a gift. The gift of wisdom.

If you want sex for free you should buy a lion costume and tell the girls you have a BSLC. Then get them so drunk that they won't notice when you penetrate their vagina with your tiny, spineless penis.

You're welcome. ROAR!
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Uuuuuhhhhh ?
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    I wasn't trying to be funny Cold and Shallow. I was trying to give Motorhead the benefit of my incredible lion brain. That is serious business.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    $1800. ? Wow. Is she going to buy a car for her family?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    Well, her optimism is admirable.

Her grasp on reality? ... not so much.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Hell, give her the money. It's only money. LMAO
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    ^^^ old dude is rich
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Warhawks +10

I only pay 10%

I love it!
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    You pack of amateurs. She obviously needs to buy herself a new $1600 YSL purse, so she can carry around the $200 she'll use to buy the kids' presents, maybe minus another $75 to get her hair did.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Damn, can you fuck her 18 times between now and Christmas?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    No offense – but the $1800 request is probably linearly proportional to how much of a PL she thinks you are – if it feels any better I speak from personal experience :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I'm waiting for a dancer to post - “she's probably in a real tight sport and really needs your help and $1800 is not too much and I'm sure she would really appreciate it and send you a real-nice thank-you card in return”
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... I would feel so terrible asking for money. Unless I desperately needed it and even then I would only ask family and I'd pay it back ...”

You obviously never been a stripper nor know how many/most operate – many/most have no shame when it comes to good-ole $$$
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    maybe she has an 18 man roster
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    I've been a Strapper

Dice, lol
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Sub, lol
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Juice, lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Sounds like she's trying to get a new boob-job for Christmas
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    MH - Was that CF or ex CF?
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    $1800 for Christmas gifts for her kids? I never spent that much on my kids. She is either spoiling the kids or lying about how she'll use the money.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ yeah - she's probably using the kids as a ROB excuse - maybe she just wants to take a vacation w/ her family on moto's dime.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    And dancers complain that we (mostly here on TUSCL) just bad-mouth them – but look at the shit they pull (and sometimes worse) – and the kicker is that most dancers genuinely don't see anything wrong (or at least not too wrong) with this kinda shit.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^some girls are actually nice. Other girls have $ signs where their hearts are supposed to be.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    $1800? LOL!

Maybe you should tell her to send you a list of the things that the kids want, you'll buy one thing for each kid (at a $20 max), and that'll be their Christmas from Uncle Motorhead.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    If she didn't really need it she wouldn't ask, after all she has to bond her real boyfriend out of jail before she can go to her moms to pick up the kids and she hasn't bought them anything yet because her real boyfriend used all of the money on meth & Xbox . Negotiate her down to $75. then don't show for the meet up .
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    It is second nature for strippers to ask for money. Whether it's a buck for the vending machine or a grand for rent, a customer is there to provide.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    vm is correct. Give it to her. Wait, make is an even $2K.
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    " It is second nature for strippers to ask for money. Whether it's a buck for the vending machine or a grand for rent, a customer is there to provide."

And they don't differentiate between the 2 amounts...just cash dumpsters. (I think I've gotten more cynical in my old age.)
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    I agree with others who are skeptical about the intended use of $1,800. I have 3 kids and I don't think my own spending on their gifts will exceed that and I don't have to do what she does to earn it (literally at least, lol). Now granted we are not buying electronics this year as my house is already stuffed full of tablets, ipads, iphones, computers, etc., but still. I suspect that a bill payment may be woven into that figure so that her kids can have gifts AND a place to live, along with heat, electricity, a car, etc.
  • s88
    9 years ago
    SJG

If the woman is smart, she will have a ton of kids, and each kid is required when they turn 18 to max out their credit line for her. If they dont agree, they are disowned and never allowed to step foot again into the family house or any family function. She also spins stores about blood and loyalty to her kids. Picking up a crumpled receipt out of the kitchen trash at a family party, I saw it was a $1.8K Fendi bag paid by CC with her middle daughter's name as the card holder but its mommy's bag. Creditors call every hour between 9-5.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    s88,

Not sure why you are addressing your post to me.

But, do you know women like that? I don't, at least not personally.

But if you are having regular sex with a woman, and paying her for it, then it is very likely that she will make demands, like Motorhead's has.

As far as my ex-wife, she had an idolatrous relationship with money. She was not always like this. It was more that when she felt emotionally vulnerable, vulnerable to being hurt, that idiotic ideas about money and involvement with idiotic people over money would be one of her responses.

We live in a brave new world where the rules for relations between men and women are up for grabs. Sex and money are usually not very far away from each other, and they aren't so now.

The women I have gotten along with well in strip clubs are quite level headed and responsible.

With my ex-wife it was different. I would say that impressionability was her problem. She was always listening to her girl friends, and some of them were a real problem. Toward the end of the marriage I took off the gloves and ran some of them off but good.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Damn SJG why the fuck to you try to hijack every fucking thread and turn it into something else do you have so little enjoyment in your life that you cant just enjoy a good story?
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    The OP started talking about a CF making an extreme demand for money. This is what people have talked about, money and the relations between women and men, and whether or not all strippers reckless and irresponsible.

@twentyfive, I know it is hard to do when threads get real long, but you could make better posts if you read the thread first. If you can't do this, then I think you should lighten up.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    ^^your joking right^^
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion