tuscl

Tips

Timex345
Illinois
I absolutely hate being asked by a stripper for a
tip on top of the money I pay for a dance.
I figure the money I am already paying for a dance is sufficient.
I have a new policy of letting the strippers who dance for me know straight off
that I won't tip extra. If they cop an attitude, I just move on to the next stripper.
If I receive great service and have a great time, I certainly tip. But, to be guilt
tripped into it angers me.

29 comments

• londonguy
    9 years ago
    I couldn't agree more. What irritates me is when they know they have done nothing to expect it and still ask. It's the same the world over.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I only tip dancers who don't ask for or expect a tip.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I have been in the act of pulling money out of my pocket after a dance when the dancer asks some variation of "can you tip me?"

Maybe I'm just a contrary son of a bitch, but I've more often than not just put it straight back. :)
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    LOL, you are mean, george ! The South Florida habit of dancers walking around expecting tips is hilarious to me. Let those that want to tip them. I've only tipped when either I get great head, or felt threatened. If threatened, I leave.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Its natural that they expect a tip and they feel the need to ask because they know some guys won't tip. I tip even if they ask, unless I feel they don't deserve a tip, which happens rarely.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    I only tip if they go above the norm to encourage naughty behavior!
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Even worse is when a stripper who is sitting with me asks me for money to tip her dancer friend on stage. Use your own fucking money, bitch!
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I only tip for extraordinary service. Otherwise, I absolutely won't tip.

I used to have a policy of, "if she asks for a tip, I turn her down, and never dance with her again", because I was so irritated over it. But then I realized, the reason I'm so irritated is because she's made me uncomfortable because I have to tell her no. And I've been pretty consistent in saying that 20-year-old girls should not be able to make you feel intimidated or uncomfortable ... That's something I've put into practice at the table, where I can always graciously and effortless turn down dances, so a couple of years ago I started doing that with tip requests also. I smile, make total contact and use a bit of command-voice, turn her down with something like, "I don't tip, but I show my appreciation by buying more dances". The girls just generally take that very graciously, and my current CF, who had asked me for a tip after our very first dance together, is obviously enough still with me and become my CF even though I turned her down. And, ironically, she now over-achieves during dances so often, that I do tip her sometimes, and she doesn't even have to ask for it now (or maybe, she's been trained not to :)
  • dirtydegs
    9 years ago
    I had an excellent lap dance that was advertised as 3 for $50. I gave her 3 20's and she said she would right back with my change, class move. I told her to keep it and received a nice hug!
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    you know how you can shut them up? Ask them what outstanding service did they do that is worth more than the fixed amount per song.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    If they are the ones who thinks it's ok to give an air-dance, then they will shut up and walk away
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Dancer - “Can I have a tip?”

Me - “Diversify your bonds bitch” (that's yo tip right thur)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I have pretty-much stopped being aggravated by strippers – if they were nice professional girls they would not be strippers; sorta you can't beat them might as well join them – IMO if one was gonna consistently black-ball strippers for what strippers do (as I've done in the past) one will have a very large blackball-list.

It is what it is – strippers' #1 job is to get as much $$$ out of a PL as possible – IMO all one can pretty-much do is learn to navigate the stripper-waters.

I tip if I'm in the mood – even if she asks which I don't like – I understand it's sorta her job and I take for what it is – if I'm not in the mood; I don't get mad; it's not worth-it and doesn't accomplish anything; if I don't wanna tip I just calmly say something along the lines of “I'm a little low tonight” - no need IMO to be stern w/ her b/c/ that will porbably not accomplish much – I just see it as her being a stripper and doing what strippers do (good or bad).
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Best tip I ever got was "buy low sell high"
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Best tip I ever got is “don't fall in-love w/ a stripper” :)
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    ^^that would be second best tip^^
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Papi_chulo---> " I tip if I'm in the mood – even if she asks which I don't like – I understand it's sorta her job and I take for what it is – if I'm not in the mood; I don't get mad; it's not worth-it and doesn't accomplish anything;"

Well here I sometimes think you've been a bit too SW-ified, and then you come out with something like this. You said that pretty nicely, and I think agree completely. Getting pissed or feeling horribly uncomfortable over things strippers do, just makes each trip less fun. Plus, speaking for myself at least, if I have to get nasty, or think up snarky comments, that's usually to cover up weakness -- someone in control just handles it. Which is not to say that strippers still don't manage to irritate me sometimes, but one of the best things I ever did for my strip club experience is to figure out I'm in control, 20-year-old girls aren't really scary at all nor capable of making me feel uncomfortable unless I give them that power, and therefore be able to graciously and without getting all worked up, be able to easily handle very common situations, like, "Would you like to tip me?", "You don't want to dance with me, why not?"... And do so without being snarky, mean, or passive-aggressive
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... Well here I sometimes think you've been a bit too SW-ified ...”

Sometimes my mangina acts-up
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Ya, I don't know how many times I thought, "Well, obviously Papi Chuli has sand in his mangina again!"
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    :)
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I think one has to come to love handing them money. The original reason money was invented was for handing to women.

But having said this, I think one needs to learn to be selective and deliberate in which one's they decide to do this with.

The money should never be a payment for anything, just a show of care and willingness to support them.

SJG

Beethoven's 9th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3217H8J…
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I usually tip them if they've gone above and beyond my expectations. However if it's just the mediocre lap dance and they ask for a tip I don't tip. Tips have to be earned otherwise yo promote mediocrity.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    I never use to ask for tips in lap dances till recent and usually I get them I don't try and make the guy feel bad if he cant. But before I started asking I only got tipped onve. Usually cause the guys that got dances never thought to (i popped the noobs cherries a lot.) Or I've found out from others they just are the kind to not tip of you don't ask them. So now I do cause from a stripper perspective every bit counts, especially on a dead night.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I always tip after lap dances -- maybe $5 on $45 or $10 on $60 -- if she makes me cum or if she's so fine that I want her to remember me. I never tip for mediocre dances. I think I'll adopt a policy of nicely refusing a tip to any stripper who asks for one.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I always give all the money up front, so that she can see it and hold it, and see that I am happy and able to pay her.

If she wants more, then that will come with additional sessions or dances. And the likely hood of these will depend on how she did the first one.

SJG
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    Lap dance ive had a few guys get off but most go to the bathroom and finish off. Vip I have had a record at least so far of every guy but 1 Cumming in his pants. (And no I don't do extras just really good grinding)
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Thank you, Phoenix, for the wonderful work you do. You need to improve that lapgasm rate, though :)
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Agreed. Rock my world, I will get more dances, and you will bank with me, no worries about any tip. I've only found a few dancers who turn there nose up at my attitude. But they tend to the ones who look like skinny 15-year-olds with fake hard boobs, which is not my thing anyway.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    @Phoenix133,

@LDK82 needs to meet you. He won't need to finish up in the bathroom as he has spent years learning to quickly cum in his pants, and he never stops boasting about this.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion