tuscl

Another Surprise

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Men have a better sense of direction than women!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a…

12 comments

• san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Would giving estrogen to men boost their ability to use calendars?

:)

SJG
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Duh!!!! Women get lost with Sat Nav! Men may never ask for directions but we DO have a better sense of direction nevertheless if we have to use dead reckoning.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Women always seem to know one of five possible locations they left the remote control at. I always leave it in the same spot. With some people, putting a remote control beeper on every device would be an improvement.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    SJG, that's very funny.

But I'm very high. So I'm not sure.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ lol. I thought it was funny at 7 am.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Ds thinks I'm funny. She also thinks js69 is a weirdo and a faggot.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    At least once a week the SO asks me to call her phone so she can find it. Somehow, I always have mine to call hers.
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    This explains why I can't find a women's g-spot. I'm in the general area but then she tells me to make a right at her Volvo and I get lost! :)
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Women can use maps. We have women airline pilots, women air force generals, and women army generals. Teresa of Calcutta was a geography teacher.

It is just that they have to force themselves to think in ways that they are not used to, so it is hard for them.

I first noticed this with the one I would be married to. She had to really force herself to learn how to drive around on freeways and not get lost for hours.

SJG
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    A guy I've been working with at the pizza place for the past couple years still has to use his GPS to find everything. A number of us think he still needs it to find his way to work and back to his place.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Truthfully men have it made. Just get us aroused and our dicks always point north.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    :)

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion