tuscl

Best line I have read

Timex345
Illinois
Tuesday, December 1, 2015 3:27 AM
The best thing I have read on this website was this. It refers to interactions and visits with strippers. "She may talk about her life with you, but that doesn't mean you are a part of it." It helped me ditch a bitch who was attempting to bleed me dry monetarily week to week. She never asked for a huge payday. She was content with getting me in the club weekly to see her, asking for a little each time.

7 comments

• rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Great quote.
  • kingofstrippers
    9 years ago
    That just happened to me at follies....not only that but when she thought she had me hook line and sinker.... She asked for a big payday.... Lmao!!!!
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    They take us for faggits, except that we are not and pretend to pander to their womanly side only to dodge out once our nuts have busted. No faggits allowed!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    All customers should have that written down on a notecard so that they can read it before entering any SC.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ oh they'd just lose it, maybe if they printed it above the main entrance, or had you sign a waiver saying you read that where you pay your cover charge.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    Also good options.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    There was a great quote from ass-c years ago: "They are a big part of our lives, but we are never part of theirs." All of which are good quotes to remind ourselves of, although I find it's the exceptions that prove the rule. I've created a few long-term unpaid relationships with strippers, a few fuckbuddy types, a handful of "let's go get a drink" types (I went SCing -- but not OTCing -- with one recently), and I'd argue we're technically part of each others lives at that point. It happens, just not very often...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion