tuscl

Done

Timex345
Illinois
Women who work in showclubs are sleazeballs doing sleazeball things for money.
I have visited a showclub for the final time this past week. I am done and wanted to announce it
on this website. So, no more lame posts for me.
REMEMBER... She only wants your money dumbass!
I am such an idiot for all of the money and wasted emotions I have spent on these sleazeballs.
Thank God I got out before I did something stupid like buying a birthday gift for a stripper.

29 comments

• Subraman
    9 years ago
    "I am such an idiot for all of the money and wasted emotions I have spent on these sleazeballs. "

If you "wasted emotions", then it's good that you got it. I think many of us made the mistake of getting too emotionally involved to some extent or other, but then we have our epiphany and wise up. Someone who doesn't have the emotional IQ to enjoy strippers without getting emotional over and over, really shouldn't be in a strip club.

The fact that she's making a living doesn't make her a sleazeball. Sometimes I wonder if some guys' perceptions of strippers are more about what they feel about themselves, projected onto the strippers. I have a dim view of strippers who are ROBs or predatory, but beyond that, mostly thrilled that insanely hot young women will socialize with me and wiggle around on my lap and touch my junk, all for mere money.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    If you are just realizing this and are incapable of accepting that your "wasted money" could have purchased physical pleasure and perhaps you could have enjoyed the fantasy if not the reality, then I feel sorry for you. Reading these reviews and discussions should have made it clear that seeking a relationship in a strip club is a waste of time and the fact that strippers are only after your money is not a revelation.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I had a conversation on a related subject just a couple of days ago with a new favorite (who is very good at grinding on me until I cum). She was complaining about guys who come in and give her a hard time for being a stripper. We agreed that between the girls who dance for money and the guys who pay them to dance, the guys are the bigger sleazeballs. Strip club customers are unjustified in calling strippers sleazeballs. If you don't understand that, you're better off moving on to a new hobby.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Timex345 2/31/15-10/31/15 R.I.P.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    You've been given plenty of good solid advice in the past but seem you have learned nothing – so I'm thinking the problem is not that the light-bulb will not go on is that you may not have a light-bulb to begin with.

And they are not called showclubs; they are strip clubs (what are you a Pollock?).
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Timex,did you just get a call from your mommy?
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    @Tumblingdice: I didn't know that there were 31 days in February.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ leap, leap, leap year in 2015 apparently?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Why doesnt every man intuitively realize that strippers do what they do to make money. At the very least somebody who has hung out here for a short while should get that point. Seems like every week or two some guy who should know better suddenly comes to this realization and has some sort of crisis over it.

The fact that they work for money is not a reason to criticize strippers. Rather, it's a reason to be smart with your money so you get good value for what you pay.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    It's not hard to get fed up and quit strip clubbing. I've done it lots of times.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    If you can't take the heat " Stay out of the fuckin kitchen !"
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @Subraman: "Sometimes I wonder if some guys' perceptions of strippers are more about what they feel about themselves, projected onto the strippers."

This. A thousand times this.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    No shit. Really. So that stripper really doesn't care about about? I think might go cry.
  • rattdog
    9 years ago
    If any guy meets just one girl at one if these places that gives a shit about him then that guy gas done better than 99 percent than the rest.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "@Tumblingdice: I didn't know that there were 31 days in February."

Brilliant!
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Every PL has gone through the realization that this guy has at some point. The original poster is a little butt sore, but when he calms down he will chalk it up as a lesson learned and will get back to a club with a focus on spending $$ in exchange for pleasure. He has found out it's all business and will eventually approach it that way.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    You're doing it wrong!!!

You have failed yourself.

Every stripper is just out for money, that should be a relatively easy thing to figure out.

Here's what needs to happen:
    1. When a stripper is being nice, you need to realize it's just to drain your pocket and you have to just play along and not take what she's saying too seriously.

2. Find a stripper(s) that isn't totally blatant about wanting to take your money. There are plenty of them out there that are more coy about it and some that are even polite. Those are the ones that you want to hang with. An easy way to find these girls is taken them back for a lap dance. Do they wait for the next song to start or start in the middle of the song? A bitch will start in the middle, if that happens throw the cost of the lap dance on the floor and immediately walk out. If she waits until the next song starts and sits and chats with you, she's a keeper.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I'm done with strip clubs too.
    I spent $25 on a couple of lap dances last night. I'm through.

except maybe after 6 days.
    Can't really say that I wasted my money. Could have spent 25 on several things that I got no enjoyment out of. That would be a waste of money.

As far as dancers go, some do care about people they meet. That's what I find scary.
    It's a job but the dancers are humans. If you have a customer you like, they may get treated better. Almost everyone is after money, not just dancers. I don't work for free. If someone isn't after money, watch out because their motives mean they are after something else. If she wants to be friends or something more, you will need to consider whether to run or play along with it. One of my friends once joked if I permanently hooked up with a dancer who liked me, I would have instant family. Time to run.
  • mrrock
    9 years ago
    Bye!!!
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    What's a showclub?

I started going to strip clubs AFTER I came on this website. I made sure to learn from you guys' mistakes and wised up before I even went waist deep in the club. That and starting off with a small amount of cash to spend per trip helped a lot. That is how you are suppose to learn.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @sharkhunter I like the coy ones. The ones that make you ALMOST feel like they really just want to show you a good time and don't care about the money. I came there to get the experience of being wanted upon first site, not my money getting that attention. Of course, i know they're lying their ass off and I've become ok with that because I can give myself the hook no matter how romantic it all may seem.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Timex you seem to have some very serious problems with delusional thinking, and should get some professional counseling. People will lie to you to get your money. It may not be very moral, but it's often entirely legal. Axe cologne won't get you laid in an elevator, a big truck won't make you more manly, and Folger's coffee won't wash away all your family dysfunction. That doesn't mean you shouldn't wear cologne, enjoy driving a truck, or drink coffee. Money can't buy you love or even like (except in some cases if you have enough to really transform someone's life for the better). That doesn't mean custies can't spend some enjoyable hours talking to, looking at, and making out with hot dancers.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Sad state of affairs when gewings is the only one that picks up on the joke.Is this a White Hispanic thing?
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Hold on a min....???

So....your saying she doesn't love me ???

Oooo dear god !!!
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Something I find funny is in a recent review from last week the OP said he'd been a regular at the reviewed club since 2007. Have you been delusional all these years?
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I think the women who work in the clubs where they don't need to do much, but can still get lots of money, are going to be difficult to deal with. But that is a function of those club environments and the amount of sexual frustration which exists in our world, not of the women themselves.

Over all I have found that strippers and others who work in P4P are not any more devious than civilian women. Mostly the difference is that with civilians they are social sanctioned, or socially approved of. So I think back to a girl I made a play for in high school. She chewed me up and spit me out on the ground, and then hid behind authorities. She could do that because she could invoke her legitimated status.

I recently learned that she has been long married to a very well paid executive in one of our largest corporations. Somehow she could sense that in very deep and fundamental ways that I was not like this guy. She had other boyfriends, but she dumped them and went for this guy not too long after high school.

With sex workers, they do not enjoy this social legitimacy, and so their feelings and their vulnerabilities are closer to the surface. Now yes they want money. But this is right out in the open.

So I find that the sex workers are easier to deal with. And as so many point out, lots of them have low life boyfriends. I don't aspire to become one of these, but I do note that their must be something in the lives of both these women and the men which delegitimates them.

Only thing tough, the sex workers will not be sexually faithful to you. My ex wife was always sexually faithful, and no matter how bad things got, she never would have been sexually unfaithful. But this was mostly so that she could "be right".

Relationship going bad with a sex worker and the first thing she will do is be sexually unfaithful.

But I don't find the goals and ambitions of sex workers to be any more manipulative or exploitative than those of civilian women. The sex workers are out in the open. With the civilians it is covert and they actually believe that they have the moral high ground as they expect you to live up to their standards.

You learn better how to understand women when you start dealing with sex workers.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…
  • Eagle1191
    9 years ago
    It is extremely rare to find "love" in a strip club and those who think they will be the exception to the rule are only fooling themselves. The club is for fun only and maybe some friendship but when these things start as a business relationship it is unlikely they want to stop getting your money and see you for free without some kind of payment.

• san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    The women who dance in strip clubs are just like women everywhere else. It is just that those who do P4P sex will not be likely to be sexually faithful in a relationship. If you can accept that, and accept that many have lived hard and marginalized lives, then you shouldn't have any problem with them.

SJG
  • TheNakedBachelor
    9 years ago
    "Women who work in showclubs are sleazeballs doing sleazeball things for money."

#1 You went there to see and do "sleazeball things" for money...and you PAID money (which has worth) so (at the time) you thought it was "worth" it and you thought the Women "worthy" of it.

#2 You "raised" your standards of "worth" when you realized even strippers don't sell "emotions" for money. You, on the other hand, thought "emotions" could be bought for money. Who, I ask you, has the higher standard of "worth"?

#3 We at TUSCL and the women who entertain us, can never agree 100% on the "worth" of that entertainment, but we're all willing to buy and sell it for a mutually negotiated price. And we all enjoy ourselves for 15 minutes for $xxx. Maybe that makes us "sleazeballs."

#4 But YOU sir, want to buy and sell SOULS for $xxx. That makes you the Devil Himself.

Congratulations on your last "Lame Post" you Devil, You.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion