tuscl

Strip Club Map

Daddillac
Atlanta
Wednesday, October 21, 2015 7:57 AM
Is there a way or place to look on a map at all clubs in a state? When I am planning a road trip I have to look up all the cities to determine if I am going to be near the city.

17 comments

• crsm27
    9 years ago
    Well you can kind of do that here. Pick a club that you know you are going to hit up. Then hit the Clubs near and you will see all of them. Or you hit the state you want to "explore".... and it will list all of the clubs and towns.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Daddillac, you hit my biggest wish for this site as well. Searching a large area, like a whole state, is a fishing expedition. The best I have been able to do to piece different regions together is to pick a starting point and then use the mapping feature with the furthest outlying club to try to map the next region, rinse, repeat. But if falls apart when you hit rural gap areas, so then I have to identify the next likely decent size city, hope there is a club there, and start over. It would be great to have a true map driven process rather than having to back into it from lists. It can be done the other way, but it is damned time consuming, especially in states with either a ton of clubs or very few in scattered locations.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Well, while we're saving a little time with certain states, VA isn't worth clubbing in at all and VT has no clubs. But that still leaves 47 states, lol. I have struggled with this same issue in places like PA and FL. In fact, in PA it was only through a shit ton of perseverance that I found a neat byob nude club in the middle of the state a few years back and who knows what I may have missed using the patchwork approach.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    What I do is a little time consuming, but basically it involves clicking on the icon that gives you google maps at the top of the page where the reviews begin for each club club I think it says direction to the club, and then scrolling the zoom downsizing the map so that more locations come up on the map generally I'll downsize till I find a decent point of reference and then I figure which clubs I would like to hit. ie. use Florida for example locate Tootsies on the Dade, Broward county line approx. half way between downtown Miami And Ft Lauderdale keep adding clubs in that area by scrolling the map to cover a greater area, then you can get a pretty serviceable idea of how far apart the clubs are from one another and plan accordingly. I know it sounds like a lot of work but I have gotten proficient at doing it this way and with a little bit of practice it really isn't that difficult
  • Aaron_hip
    9 years ago
    Google map can do this! But you need to enter the addresses or the club names.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    doing what I said is using google maps and the club names pop up in the screen jus try it on the review pages
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    That method only shows clubs around one city doesn't it? I wouldn't mind seeing the list for a state pop up on google maps so you can see where they are all it. It might be helpful to show nearby states too. However I don't travel a whole lot so it wouldn't be much use until I do or want to explore. I wonder how hard it would be to map all strip club zip codes in a state or within 300 miles? It would be cool if google maps ould show all strip clubs in the us and you could zoom in to see only a state or smaller area.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Of course I meant ^ from my perspective. All travelers could get a lot of use out of google maps showing all strip clubs in an area simply by zooming in or out if it was coordinated with tuscl national strip club list.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    problem is as you scroll the area becomes larger and you can't read the locations but it works good for locations within I'm guessing 15-20 miles maybe if you have a large enough screen you might be able to see a larger area but its fine for one or two days worth of clubbing
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Maybe founder could suggest google could map the lists found here for each state and make it national or send a national list summary to google.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    it is on the tuscl strip club list just go to the reviews page and use the map to club feature
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I may not understand the problem, but if I go to Google Maps and enter "Indiana strip clubs" I get a map of strip clubs in various Indiana cities and a list of them.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    in south Carolina, I do the same thing and google does not list all the strip clubs. just a few plus some closed ones.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    twenty, we are talking about situations where one is doing a road trip and is trying to map clubs along a route. This may not be much of an issue for most of those who post here, but for those of us who must hit the road often it is more of an issue.
  • Daddillac
    9 years ago
    I travel about once a month mostly in the Southeast so usually by car. It would just be nice to pull up a map of driving directions and say I'll drive 30 miles off my route to a strip club, then have it map them all out. I do this with [view link] and Onthe road with Food Network App, for finding restaurants featured on food network.... Works great for Diners Drive ins and Dives
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    I wish that the map feature had a variable search radius. I try to cross reference [view link] to see an entire state (but hasn't been updated in years!)
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    "we are talking about situations where one is doing a road trip and is trying to map clubs along a route" You can get your kicks on Route 66
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion