tuscl

Staff at clubs,

Tuesday, April 6, 2004 3:42 PM
Staff at clubs, Do you think that the bouncers, 'tenders, etc get "freebies" and extras because they work there, or do you think since they haven't the money, they don't get a thing? D. (moving this here)

12 comments

• TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    They still had one hell of a nerve expecting free fun, in exchange for not busting the ladies. That is extortion, plain and simple. It's like the vice squad expecting free laps, for not causing a club trouble. It's bullshit!!!
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    TGG, that's the result of society asking police to enforce stupid laws. It results in corruption because they know it's a total waste of their time.
  • MistressDEvil
    20 years ago
    Thank you all for the input. I'm learning a great many things, plus having my mind relieved. D.
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    Back to the issue of LE getting favors, USA channel had a movie about Heidi Fleiss. Apparently the LA vice squad was getting "freebies" for 20 years, in exchange for "protection" against busting the ladies. Talk about hypocrites...when Madam Fleiss refused to give the badge boys a good time on the house, that was one of the reasons (amongst others) that she went down the tubes...
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I know of a club where the owner regularly parties at his home with some of his girls. I know of another where the girls who give the owner favors get better treatment (eg. better shifts) then those who don't. I know two girls who quit at a third club because the manager expected special favors. These things may not be common but they happen.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    YMMV: your mileage may vary. CHJ: covered hand jobs.
  • MistressDEvil
    20 years ago
    Thanks Cat. Side question: what are the two abbreviations in the phrase "ymmv -with some dancers even offering chj's." Thanks! D
  • The Cat's Meow
    20 years ago
    I've worked in clubs all over the US. Never have I heard or seen any club staff getting sexual favors instead of tipouts or due to pecking order. I also have never been asked to perform any kind of sexual favor in order to get hired or to keep a job. ITS AM URBAN LEGEND! Anytime I have danced for a staff member they paid just like any other customer and were as good or better behaved. The don't want sex from us , they want MONEY.
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    LE: Law Enforcement
  • MistressDEvil
    20 years ago
    LE's not in the glossary. Would be a good addition to it. :) D.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    20 years ago
    I would think it varies from club to club. I think at many clubs the managers, bouncers and DJ's do get sexual favors from girls becuase there may be a pecking order in place and some of the more cutthroat and manipulative ladies want to get something for themselves (e.g- being able to skip their regular rotation on stage and spend it more productively in the VIP room, skipping "Finales", in Liue of a 'tipout' after a shift or even to avoid paying the club for a shift (probably rare but happens). I think most club owners and more conciensous managers would want to put a kibosh on such activity if they heard of it from the fear of sexual harrassment litigation, which has happened to SC's on occasion. I'm sure in some areas LE is in on getting special favors from girls as well. As much as most of us think this is good clean fun there is an underside to it all.
  • MistressDEvil
    20 years ago
    LE? I have a reason for asking btw. Mom brought up the issue when I told her the man I'm dating is a bouncer. I know that he has been honorable since I met him, and has a rule about "dating a stripper"--he states he must maintain a distance from the girls to better protect them from the folks who would prey on them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion