tuscl

The Pussification of America

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
I ran across this on a Medical "ask the doctor site". Christ people, get a clue

"I was at a strip club last night and a stripper kissed my ear intensely (saliva may have gone in my ear). Am I at a risk of a Herpes or any other STD from this specific incident?
Also she asked for a kiss goodbye so i kissed her on the cheek. I am less worried about this incident but I should at least ask if this could also lead to Herpes/Other STDs.
Thank you!"

32 comments

• Dancer_
    9 years ago
    I want to watch this dude posting here. He would get a heart attack after reading descriptions of your strip-club visits.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    May that guy only meet ugly girls that don't kiss.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Must be Jewish.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Wow. All I can say is wow.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Almost as bad as Bavarian.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    meat is there a problem I don't know about with jewish
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    That has to be a joke.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    "Pussification" -- nice!
    Yeah, I don't get the Jewish reference, either.
    I'm assuming that this particularly pussy doesn't eat much stripper pussy :)
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    want to see what he has to say before I put him on ignore
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    I actually wonder whether we're undergoing a bit of a depussification. It seems to me (just an impression; I have no data) that lately on TUSCL there are a lot more club reviews and discussion threads describing bareback activities. By contrast, it seems like a few years ago there were lots of conversations about how safe is this and how unsafe is that... and now that doesn't seem to come up much. In fact, in the last couple of days someone commented about a TUSCLer having fucked a stripper bareback, and the comment was about pregnancy only, with no mention of infection.

Again, this is just an impression I have. I could be wrong.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I think Earl is right. I used to worry a lot about stds in my earlier strip club days but now not so much even though I'm doing a lot more now. If you just receive blow jobs, and use a condom except with your DS, then the risks aren't that big of a deal.

By the way, I believe that post is real. I've read some of the "could I have caught an std from a sex worker threads" on medical sites, and guys construct some pretty bizarre scenarios to worry about. There's a medical term for this condition, something like std anxiety.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    After I stopped laughing at the notion of "ear herpes" I googled it.

It is in fact a real condition. But it's not an STD. it's more closely akin to chicken pox.
  • grinddawg
    9 years ago
    I knew America was pussified when I heard younger women call their male friends/BF "bitch" without getting a tongue lashing or slapped in the face. In my day, any chick that called a dude "bitch" was subject to being put in her place.

• lopaw
    9 years ago
    @grinddawg - Either gender calling each other "bitch" (or worse) is pretty common. And the days of "being put in her place" are loooooooong fucking over. How old are you? The "in my day" statement indicates that you are well into senior citizenship?
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    MH: I agree that America is being pussified... but this is more stupefied than anything
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Thank you, GWB and abstinence only sex ed.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    If a girl licks my ear, it makes me think she'd like to lick somewhere else.

I've read posts where shadow says he washes his hands if he sticks them into a wet spot on a girl. Sounds like good hygiene. I know of some people don't wash their hands even after taking a piss.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Maybe that guy needs to get lined up with some ear condoms before his next strip-club visit.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Earpies is for life.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    :Looks like somebody did get put in his place grinddawg.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Nobody(man or woman) ever called me bitch without getting bitchslapped. Just saying.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Ear hepres, does it burn when you listen or does your ear stink?
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Maybe that guy needs to get lined up with some ear condoms before his next strip-club visit."

Brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Ear hepres, does it burn when you listen or does your ear stink?"

Ear clap is more of a burning sensation! And the worst stink is from an ear yeast infect! But all ear STDs are non-brilliant! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "ear yeast infection"
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    99% of my sex is BB....should I worry? No.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Sorry, should have said "Must've been Seinfeld!"

Ignore away...pussies!
  • TheFword
    9 years ago
    Ear herpes LOL, I didn't hear that one coming.
  • grinddawg
    9 years ago
    @ ilbbaicnl

Nice try BITCH. I stand behind what I said. A lot of pussies out there now do not know when to put their ho in check. You sound like you are one of them, BITCH.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Seems like the only real bitch here is you, grinddawg. Your ho ass has been officially checked.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Meat72 --> Ignore list
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion