tuscl

Never thought I would cross THAT item off my perv bucket list

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
I was hesitant to post this in a review for fear of the dancer putting two and two together, but here I go. I was at a club where the women are fine, the VIP is expensive and extras are the norm. I saw two blondes come in to work. Both were 8+ to 9. I swore to myself that the taller one was a buddy of mine's daughter. I see him from time to time, but had not seen the kid in maybe 8 years. He posts lots of pictures of his kids on Facebook, so I knew what his kid looked like now.

Note to Dads - if you post pictures of your hot teen daughter in a wet bikini all nipples, side boob and camel-toed, some of your friends get this message: "Guys,my daughter is the hottest piece of teen ass you have ever seen. She is so hot that if you're ever lucky enough to get the chance, you need to fuck her brains out." Parental permission, CHECK!

I thought she recognized me, but it became clear she did not. I gave her bogus info about me just in case. Her hometown, HS, college and age (19 1/2) checked out. She uses her sister's name as a stripper name. Later, I checked my friend's daughter's Facebook and her short blonde friend was in her friends list. 100% that this was my friend's kid. The two of them drive up from school to "where the money is" to make partying money.

She had been working for 3 weeks. Her VIP price was high, but I decided this was a unique opportunity. She was up front about what songs she would sing. After some haggling we did VIP. Sang Billy Joel, a Sinatra cover and finished with a taste of Billy Joel. Holy shit, I did my friend's daughter and neither of them will know!

So, if you had the opportunity and knew you were not recognized, would you??

67 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    You're a terrible friend.
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    Hey, I was helping him cover college costs :-). The crazy thing is I have been in THAT STRIP CLUB with him once or twice before. It is 35 miles from home.
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    Hey things like this happen all the time in strip joints
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Hell no. Disrespectful in my book. I wouldn't do that to a friend. And I would hope none of my friends would do that to me when my daughter's are adults.
    If it was something where you didn't realize until afterwards it would be acceptable. But not only did you recognize her, you knew personal info about her and used it to your advantage.

I'm with chessmaster on this one.
  • Experimental
    9 years ago
    I don't see any problem with it. Obviously it isn't a close friend if he hasn't seen the daughter in 8 years and is making snarky remarks about what he posts on fb. If she wants to play in the grown up world of sex for money, its all fair game.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    One of my wife's high school friends daughters had a wicked crush on me from when she was like 12; I was well aware of it. I would see her only a few times a year but she'd always be flirty; I didn't take it seriously as she was too young. Then I hadn't seen her for 3-4 years, until she was 19, and i was 40 something. We were at a big party at a house on Lake Geneva in WI; lots of people, and the host had a boat so we going on a boat ride (in a group at a party) on the lake. She wanted to bring beer (her parents let her drink). She grabbed a few cans from the cooler at the host's barbecue, and put her hand in my pants pocket to put a beer can in...well she took some liberties...we ended up making out before we got to the dock. I was SO afraid someone would catch us! But we were good. That was such an amazing boat trip! My wife didn't go so we stole a few kisses and gropes as we looked at the mansions that line the shore. When we got back to the dock and went back to the party, we ended up fucking in a spare bedroom...it was the absolute hottest moment of my entire life.

Funny thing is she's now in her mid 20's and i'm going to her wedding in Oct. I wonder if I'll get to kiss the bride...?
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Ouch dude, just ouch. Some things are just not done.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    I wouldn't have such a shit thing to do on MY bucket list, "perv" or not!
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Actually, I thought about it and rech is right. She's a whore and probably beyond saving. If she really is hot, might as well go for it. The fact that its your friends daughter is good reason for neither of them to know. What your friend doesn't know won't hurt him right.
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    I hear the argument that I did a shitty thing to a friend. But it is not like I seduced her or otherwise corrupted her. I hung around for a while and within 20 minutes she was headed back to VIP. She was there to fuck men for money. I can't help that. At this point I have to keep it under my hat. Forever.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    Lucky SOB, I have a friend whose daughter was a dancer. She was a smoking hot redhead that I had drooled over when we had rented neighboring lake houses the summer before she went off to college. One day the next June, I walked into one of my favorite clubs just before close only to see her on stage. As I walked toward the stage she gave me a little wave and blew me a kiss.

We had a couple of great dances, but since it was so late we didn't have a chance to get a vip session. We did discuss her menu and made arrangements for me to come back in a couple of weeks.

However, in the intervening weeks I happened to run into her and her dad at a local store. About 2 minutes into my conversation with her dad, she suddenly got a ghostly look on her face and she excused herself to make a phone call. I realized that she didn't recognize me at the club but she had just put 2&2 together. Whenever I went to her club the rest of the summer she avoided me like the plague and we never talked about our previous visit.

If only I had gotten to the club early enough that first night...
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    It does make you wonder why she is doing it. She is not poor. She grew up in a three quarter million dollar house and got a BMW convertible for graduation. Did not seem to be high or anything. Thrill-seeking? Peer pressure from the other girl (who seemed to be a more hardened bitch that has been at this longer)?
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Maybe an acquaintance, I'd do it for sure. With a close friend -- fuck no, don't even have to think about it, doesn't matter whether I'd get caught or not, no rationalization makes it okay.

Which doesn't mean I didn't fucking love hearing about you doing it to your friend, because I did, and definitely got a vicarious thrill from it ... I just wouldn't do it to mine.
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    Not a close friend. Used to be closer but have drifted apart over the years. Also, what exactly did I do to him? He doesn't know. It is not like it was his wife. And to be blunt, if she did not VIP me it would have been someone else.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    gmATL; you don't have to defend yourself, I fucking loved your story and am glad you posted it, and not giving you shit about it. Just answering your question, if I had the opportunity to do the same, would I? I just live by a different value system, and answered that I wouldn't. I'd be happy to elaborate on WHY I wouldn't, but really, the important thing is that I hope guys feel free to keep posting stories like this, so don't want to come off like I'm busting your balls.
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    No problem, Subraman. I was answering your question on friend/acquaintance (this guy is somewhere in between).
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Not to go off on a tangent, but have the ethnic group codes become obsolete, replaced by singer codes? So its not russian, french, etc. anymore now it's Sinatra, Billy Joel, etc.? Where do I get my decoder ring?
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Hmmm, in-between might be tempting...
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    Initials. Frank Sinatra = FS Billy Joel = BJ. A Frank Sinatra cover... well you get the idea. Just bored with the usual.

So, she gave me bareback French, followed by covered (what the hell is the ethnic code for fucking?) FS and finished with cum in her mouth.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    Hey, nobody knows, no big deal right?

Until you run into her at the BBQ and she recognizes you. You gonna get a private chuckle at her embarrassment? You call the guy a buddy and a friend, how would you feel if your "buddy" found out?

Beyond fucked up.

Though the story sounds a little too "Dear Penthouse Forum" to me.
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    jester, here in Atlanta extras are the norm at many clubs. Sooner or later you run into someone you know from both inside and outside the strip club world. I've got lap dances from the same woman that cuts my hair in the real world. This one just happens to be closer to home, so to speak.

If she figures it out I will be as embarrassed as she will. It was the heat of the moment. Not like I heard she worked there and sought her out.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Well played @goldmongerATL, well played. Potential drama, but a nice piece of hot blonde ass. Hard to go wrong with that. Unless her old man was a close friend - and it sounds like he isn't.

And like you said, you did not seek her out. And I do not have daughters of my own so I'm not as sensitive about this.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    Bullshit.

Atlanta area has what, 5 million plus people and 50 different clubs? You club 365 and never run into anyone you know from outside.

It was the heat of the moment but you recognized her instantly from some facebook posts and then decided to overspend become it was "unique".

Not buying it but if it was true there's no excuse, beyond fucked up.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    you could club*
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Re: Billy Joel and Frank Sinatra

I remembering reading a review a few years back where the writer wrote "we went to the VIP and read a Henry James novel". (Or something close to it)

It took me a bit to figure that one out. Must have been an old guy.
  • BigChas
    9 years ago
    Goldmonger, From the actions of her father with facebook and hers being a stripper. It's pretty likely her father has took liberties with her to. I'm just pointing about the obvious. What father would post pictures like that?
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    I think jester214 might be correct. Just a Penthouse story of TUSCL.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Well, for starters, the father is a weird pervy cunt who deserves to have his head rammed into a concrete block several times. Seriously, the world would be a better place if someone hit him with a large truck and then backed over him for good measure. His "permission" is meaningless and doesn't excuse anything.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "I think jester214 might be correct. Just a Penthouse story of TUSCL."

But it's a BRILLIANT Penthouse story on TUSCL! I sincerely hope this is true because goldmongerATL is the man if it really happened!

• 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Well, for starters, the father is a weird pervy cunt who deserves to have his head rammed into a concrete block several times. Seriously, the world would be a better place if someone hit him with a large truck and then backed over him for good measure. His "permission" is meaningless and doesn't excuse anything."

Wow! This is rickdugan's line? Without knowing exactly what the father is posting it is hard to assess whether he is being inappropriate but the reaction here is a bit over the top! It's not like goldmongerATL was jacking off in his friends and jizzed over his divan! His friends daughter is an adult able to make her own decisions and she did what she was planning to do when she came to work that day!

The "parental permission" angle is the d-baggiest part of this story! Maybe the father's FB posts are out of line; if so, I agree with rickdugan! (I never thought I'd say that!) But come on, goldmongerATL told a story where he did a hot 19.5 year old that he had a weak connection with! The connection makes it a bit twisted but it's not like she was super-close and grew up with him as "Uncle GoldmongerATL" or anything!

So I stick by my judgement - brilliant if true! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Just to be clear, if goldmongerATL had been super close to her father and family when she was young and she grew up with him being "Uncle GoldmongerATL" that would count as incestuous and the story would be non-brilliant!
  • HungryGiraffe
    9 years ago
    Cool post! Definitely would fuck her.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    4got2wipe and others,

goldmongerATL posted:

"Note to Dads - if you post pictures of your hot teen daughter in a wet bikini all nipples, side boob and camel-toed, some of your friends get this message: "Guys,my daughter is the hottest piece of teen ass you have ever seen. She is so hot that if you're ever lucky enough to get the chance, you need to fuck her brains out." Parental permission, CHECK!"

The "if" starting his statement doesn't mean this WAS posted by dad. Some seem to think otherwise.

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Well he did say the dad has pictures of his kids on facebook . that's how atlgoldmonger knew what she looks like now.
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    Maybe I was not clear. Father did not "give permission". The "message" was my comment on the type of picture he posted. His many posts include pictures of his daughter that might be better posted by her or her boyfriend. Just commenting on dads that post vacation pics of their hot (adult) daughter in a skimpy bikini. To what purpose? To show his friends how hot his daughter turned out?

The type of pictures he posted had nothing to do with the situation. It was just a side observation.

So yes, I ran into someone that I had the ability to recognize who she was while she did not recognize me. I happened to know her father. Thought it would be cool to VIP with her and keep the fact that I knew who she was to myself. She has a secret, too. I doubt her family knows she is essentially a hooker while away at college.

It was not ACTUALLY a bucket list item to screw his or anyone's daughter, but it is certainly bucket list worthy. I thought it was a catchy title for the post.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    If you had to her you knew her dad, and we're otherwise upfront with her, it wouldn't be a problem. You're both adults now and get to decide all on your own who to fuck, and why.

But you misled her.

Not cool.
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    People seem to be hung up on some of the details I included that were not strictly needed. the core of the story:

I went to a club known for expensive extras VIP. Spotted a hot girl. Recognized her as the daughter of a guy I used to work with. Have not seen him in months but we follow each other on Facebook. She does not know who I am. Took her to VIP anyway. Glad I did because she was a total whore in VIP.

I call the guy my friend because if someone asked me, I would tell them he is my friend. I would not say not a friend only an acquaintance.

@microdong - not sure how I misled her. Are we required to give full disclosure about any info we know about a stripper's real life?
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    Should have said. "She did not remember me from when she was younger."
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    ^^^^
    Have to agree.

If you'd gone to the club, ended up hooking up with a girl (didn't know who she was) and then found out AFTER that she was a friend's daughter, it would be more understandable. Nothing you can do about that if you didn't know.

The difference here is, you knew who she was.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Enough of this tripe. The important thing is what club does she work at. :)
  • ugasmith84
    9 years ago
    ^inquiring Atl minds want to know.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Not only what club, what's her name?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    If it's true it was wrong but truthfully there's a good chance that the little head would've made me do the same thing.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Ok, my bad, I misread the part about the Dad. So maybe he only deserves a kick in the head for posting a teen pic that his so-called friends could perv over. You were the one who looked at a picture posted by a proud Dad and came up with that interpretation.

Wow dude, some friend you are. She is your friend's kid and you've known her since she was a small child. There are some lines that just shouldn't be crossed.
  • crsm27
    9 years ago
    goldmongeratl...... I would have done her as well. Even if she didn't recognize you... she knew what she was doing. You are both adults and shit happens. Your "buddy"/"aqcuataince" or what ever shouldn't be your worry. You are two adults doing adult things.

Plus like shadow said..... What club....and give her my number.... ;-)
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    As locals probably already guessed, Tattletales, but no further info. Would not want a stray comment from one of you to jog her memory :-)
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    The big question, goldmongerATL, is: Was this just a momentary ethical slip, or will you do it again?
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    goldmongerATL, just to be perfectly clear I think your story was brilliant! Bravo!

As Mr_O inferred, I didn't catch the qualifier! But the critical part of the story is that you had a fun time with an adult stripper that knew perfectly well what she was doing! The modest connection you had to her ramped up the perv level a bit, but hardly over the line! ;)

And even if she had remembered you, so what? You're both adults and every stripper is some guy's daughter! Why do you owe some guy you're just acquaintences with anything more than treating his daughter with the basic respect with which you should treat all strippers? IF you did something with her that made her feel degraded I'd say "that's d-baggy"! But it sounds like you treated her the way she expected to be treated and (hopefully) tipped well! And you had a pervy good time!

Brilliant! My hat is off to you sir! ;)
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Damn, she wasn't JS69s Dream Stripper was she!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I guessed right. :)
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    Would I do it again?

With this girl? No because I would not want to chance jogging her memory. If she was not who she was, it would still be no. Actually, it may never have happened because of the price. It was an A+ experience one time, but I can't afford her long term. The club itself is at the top end off my budget for a VIP and she was week above that. Good for her she is making major $$$.

Would I do it again if had to do it over? The negative comments have made me reconsider. I think I would introduce myself. If she was still up for it, I figure she is that far from being his innocent daughter anymore that I might go for it.
  • silkypants
    9 years ago
    Great story. Thanks for sharing.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    LMAO. I agree with chessmaster. Your weird bro.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Even rdg says your awful. And he knows awful...so yeah your disgusting
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    If you had introduced yourself and you both agreed to it, I think that would have been more acceptable because your both adults. I still wouldn't have done it (but that's me, other guys here are with you). But the way you went about it in your story seems creepy.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Everyone has different standards Rech. With my friends I treat their kids just like they are my own. That would b be fucked up to sleep with one of them. If someone is ok with fucking their friends daughter I don't think that makes them a good friend but that's for them to live with. My opinion doesn't have to be anyone else's. That's what's great about this site, everyone is free to give their opinion.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @Rech "... advocating for sexual repression between two consenting adults."

sexual repression? is that a new marital aid? will san_jose_guy be able to use it without a partner? will they accept a return if it is slightly gravy stained? do you have a link to it on amazon?
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Rech - I should have noticed right away that you have no reviews which gives you no credibility. Nothing but a troll about to be ignored.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    Still think it is all BS. OK, some know the club.Now if the two dancers came in together, let's assume they just might know each other fairly well. If you go there, see if you can spot "the two blondes" who are both "8+ to 9." Might just make this the myth I think it is if they don't "show".

Of course he doesn't want anyone to "jog" her memory, since it is all a Penthouse figment of his imagination.
  • motownkid
    9 years ago
    Wow - people all over the place on this one. For me - too loyal - couldn't do it. I try not to even mess with my friend's ex-girlfriends. Just me though. To each his own.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Well...in light of my story above, I agree with Rech. If a hot 19 year old wants to fuck me, I'm fine with it as far as that goes. I understand knowing her parents might be awkward so one has to make their own call on it. I would have fucked her mom too if she had any interest in me; she was super hot too.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I have no problem with the fucking part, or the money part. It's the part where he didn't reveal that he knew her dad, and by association, her.
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    @georgmicrodong, as I said before the more I think about it I should have revealed.

But here is a question. If I reveal, what if she freaks out about it? I mean scares her back to the locker room, scares her out of dancing there, etc. Not justifying how I approached it, but is she better off not knowing someone who knows her dad recognized her? Did she pick an in town club because it was far away from the exburbs where she is from?
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    I hope, you are trolling. Either way, you are sick cunt.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    gmATL: were it me, I wouldn't have interacted with her at all, period -- again keeping in mind that where he fits on the spectrum between "acquaintance" and "buddy" definitely matters. For me, she's just plain off-limits to interact with in any way. I wouldn't even tip her on stage, she's an inappropriate target for any of my attention. So, I'm not with the "you should have let her know who you are, and if she was okay with it, go for it" crowd. Again, just my personal values: once you're a good friend, I'll do right by you even if nobody else is watching or will ever find out.

• jester214
    9 years ago
    I suspect she'd be more upset finding out after than before.
  • busta_nut
    9 years ago
    good job... not only would i fuck his daughter, but her sister, and his wife if the opportunity was available.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion