tuscl

Anal

tobala
Alabama
Friday, July 3, 2015 7:00 PM
Have you ever had a dancer just OFFER it to you ?

38 comments

• Subraman
    9 years ago
    OTC yes!
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    @Subraman- Ever had it happen ITC ?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Tobala, I like your avatar. I was talking to one about otc once. She's the only stripper I ever talked to who was too much of a sexual freak for me. She loved to take it up the ass and said I had to do it to her. A lot. The price was right and the girl was hot. I passed.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    JS, I just found out my avatar is now working at an extras club in my area. I hope to tap that ass ( just the expression, not anal) one day. To clarify, has a dancer ever brought it up to you without you saying anything previous about it? Just out of the blue?
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    Never. I've had several dancers broach the subject just so they could say they would never do it.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I never met one who openly wanted anal, but one of my early faves admitted to loving anal and one time, she tried to get me to pay her $200 with the idea that I could do "whatever I wanted", meaning she wanted it up the ass. If I had the money, I would have, but I didn't, so I had to pass.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    The DS brought it up out of the blue. Second date she said I'm sorry but I really don't like anal sex, is that a problem. I kissed her. And then fucked her in the pussy. No beautiful it's not a problem.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "The DS brought it up out of the blue. Second date she said I'm sorry but I really don't like anal sex, is that a problem. I kissed her. And then fucked her in the pussy. No beautiful it's not a problem." Brilliant! Though you should ask her about giving a you a rimjob! You'll enjoy it!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    not a dancer, but I did have a female visiting a strip club tell me I could do whatever I wanted to do to her back at her place. I never thought about anal though. She was probably crazier than crazy joe.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "She was probably crazier than crazy joe." Brilliant! That's pretty damn crazy!
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    I've had strippers try to sell VIP by asking how I'd like to fuck them in the ass. I'm not really interested in doing anal ITC, and I didn't want a VIP with them anyway. Other strippers have mentioned anal as one of the sex things they like which we could do outside the club. I've partaken a few times, but it's not necessarily my be-all end-all. Usually when I do want it, I have to do the asking.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    Thanks for all the comments. I thought I had heard it all and was struck dumbfounded when she said it. Once in the club, you just left reality ! Happy 4th of July !
  • footballguy
    9 years ago
    I was fucking my ATF OTC (on our first OTC session) and after fucking her a few minutes with her on top, she laid on her stomach and said "fuck me from behind". Next thing I know she says "stick it in my ass". I don't really find anal that exiting, I'd rather fuck her in her pussy. But since she offered I did it.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    No, but I sure would like to put it in my CF's ass.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Sure, happens all the time.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I've fucked plenty of civvys and had exactly one suggest anal. She was wild. I've had others who took very little convincing and clearly just wanted me to be the one to bring it up.
  • HungryGiraffe
    9 years ago
    Current SB asked for anal and now gets it regularly. Only one civvy over the years has requested it. Both achieved orgasms from anal. Had a stripper offer it ITC for three Benjamins at an UHM club, butt I passed. :-)
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    No. Eww. It's an exit, not an entrance.
  • dallas702
    9 years ago
    At an "extras friendly" club in Houston, a very tight young black spinner was entertaining me in a very dark corner of the VIP area, when she took my equipment out of her mouth and said, "I want all of this." She then proceeded to put a cover on, crawl up on to me and impail herself. She was very tight and the angle was a little odd, but it did feel good. Then she said, "I love dick up my ass!" By then all my blood had moved south and I was thinking only with my little head. I just plugged the vacant hole with my thumb, and let her keep moving. It was good, she seemed to enjoy it a lot. That is not something I seek, ask for or (normally) even consider. But that time - it was great. Must have been a "thing" for that dancer. When we settled up later, I pulled out a bunch of $20s and she peeled off one $20 for each song (altogether 6 songs) and stopped. I asked about the extra entertainment and her response was, "O no baby, that was just for me!!"
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Not my bag and I've never had it offered but once I was discussing it with my ATF and she told me that her ex husband had once asked her for it and she told him to go out in the back yard, find a stick the same size as his dick and stick it up his own ass and see how he likes it. He never asked again.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Never been offered by a dancer, but some of my civi girls have insisted on it.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Never had that offered at any club I've been at. One of the few things I can say has never come up in a conversation with a stripper, ever.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Maybe. I pay near-zero attention to what they say they'll do.
  • SevenSinsXXX
    3 years ago
    Diamond Dolls in Pompano Beach it's only 125 there total.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    Yes, there's one local dancer who prefers it to vaginal sex, or so she says. She did manage to convince me to do it one time. She wanted it bare so she could feel the cum in her ass, but I declined that particular variation. She did seem to like it, though. The bartender was not pleased though. "Good thing there's nobody else here. Try to be quieter next time."
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's usually the Cambodian thai and Filipinas offering it.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^ or in your case it’s the lady Boys from Tijuana because that’s the only hole they can offer you.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    2015 thread...
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    Eat more beans!
  • jmiddle30234
    3 years ago
    In vip fiv some of the girls want me to put a finger in their ass while I finger that pussy
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I have never been offered Anal and have no interest in it but my ATF and I were discussing it once and she related this story. Her ex husband wanted her to do anal with him. She told him to go outside and find a stick about the same size as his cock and stick it up his own ass to see how it feels.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Several years ago - I took a dancer to VIP on her first night working in an American club. I was thinking - let her take her time - let her get comfortable - don’t give her a bad impression of American perverts. She kneels before me - pulls my pants down - and begins to suck my cock - with lots of slobber. She pulls a condom out and slides it over my wet cock. She then uses a big wad of slobber to moisten the condom. She climbs on top of me and slides it in her ass - and she grinds slowly as her hole opens. She licks a finger and slowly massages her swollen clit. Then she sucks on my finger - gets it very wet - and moves it to show me how to massage her clit. She begins riding harder - and harder - and I continue to massage her clit. I feel her tense and release several times - until her ass is bearing down hard - and she comes to an intense orgasm. I came very shortly after her. She then climbs down and she pulls the condom off too quickly - as my jizz flies through the air and splatters on the curtain (covering the VIP booth - and the walls)! It felt so great - and I avoided getting splooged by my own jizz!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Many years ago, I was at the bar at Cheaters in Providence, RI. I was chatting with the guy next to me and he gets approached by a dancer about VIP. He goes for it and walks toward the dance area. About 1 minute later, he's sliding back on the barstool next to me. I didn't ask, but he volunteered that halfway to the room, the dancer said that her pussy was too sore and swollen (from previous... work), so he'd have to fuck her ass. He then said that it was one of the few times that the angel and devil on his shoulders had a unanimous opinion on not doing something. So, like me, he stuck to booze and people watching that night.
  • boomer79
    3 years ago
    I’ve had it offered a couple of times as part of the sale. I’ve also had a girl offer it for a ridiculous up charge. It’s not my thing though so never taken them up on it.
  • dustyshoes
    3 years ago
    In the distance past, there was a bartender at a bikini bar who was married to a Chicago cop. We talked often and one time she told me that she was getting into anal and kind of liked it. She brought up the conversation several times as time went on. One time, after the dancers left, and she was a little drunk, she came around the bar. We started making out and she actually dropped her pants and bent over. Now, I had not really thought about it, but, I thought, why not. Actually as it turned out, it wasn't all that much fun. I would have liked to have her in a more conventional fashion, but I was glad I tried it out. In the end, we wound up doing it again on the pool table a few months later.
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    That is a one way only hole dump fucks!
  • magicrat
    3 years ago
    A favorite who I had been doing the deed with in the VIP regularly told me one day she was on her period so we couldn't do our normal thing. But she then followed that up by telling me I could put it in her ass if I wanted.
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    Dumb fucks
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion