tuscl

Driving 1 hour 15 minutes to get to a good strip club worth it?

I live in Central PA and there is this awesome BYOB strip club called the Pleasure Dome out in the middle of nowhere about a one hour 15 minute drive away from where I live. Most of the clientele of the pleasure dome is in their 20's, early 30's. The thing that I like about this club it is that the dancers and bouncers are OK with tipping stage side patrons slapping/grabbing the butt of the strippers, having a quick feel of their breast, and of course as with all strip clubs (to my knowledge) having tits rubbed in the patrons face. There is also a hot black woman with a big butt who will offer quick friction dances for only $1

I been to 3 strip clubs total, and Pleasure dome has been the best so far. My last time their was their about 2.5 hours and only spent $50 ($15 cover + 35 one dollar bill to tip the strippers). From the reviews I read most strip clubs in PA suck (and not in a good way).

How far do you usually drive to go to strip clubs and how far would you be willing to drive if no good strip clubs were near you?

46 comments

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    2-4 hours my normal travel.....and yes its worth it

Longest distance what ever it takes it will always be worth it
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    There are clubs I've heard are good that are within 2 hours of me, but I've never been. This is how I know what a seriously old fart I am now.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    My normal travel is 17 min. from home...but during rush hour it can be a lot longer so I avoid visits at rush hour!
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I've got dozens of stripclubs within a reasonable drive to me (anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes), but there is one UHM club that is 1.5 hrs from me and I will happily make that drive if I can fit it into my schedule. So yeah....it certainly can be worth it.
  • chattguy123
    9 years ago
    I make a drive 1.5 hrs frequently. Its like field of dreams. If you fuck it they will come.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    I've driven hours out of the way before if I know of a really good strip club enroute.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    For the right club 1hr 15 mins is not bad. I mostly club 20-30 miles from home but I drive 1 to 1.5 hours to better clubs when the mood and money are right.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    @lowpa: Damn girl! That's a hike!!! I wouldn't drive that long except for a civi date.
  • Gumbee
    9 years ago
    There are only 2 strip clubs within 30 miles of where I live.
  • rattdog
    9 years ago
    1 1/2 to 2 hrs for my trips via buses/trains. you have to do this if the clubs that are closer to you flat out suck. it's a pain in the ass but you get used to it and worthwhile if the end result is real good.
  • Gumbee
    9 years ago
    @rattdog Are you from Europe? Taking the train is what Europeans do. Us Americans either drive ourselves or get a ride from someone else. Their isn't even local public transportation in my city.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    @rockstar...yeah it is.....but it is SOOOOO worth it! Guaranteed FS (my kinda FS) with some fine women on the cheap. It's a great way to spend an afternoon (after calling in sick to the office) ;-p
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    It is worth it
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    two times I drove about 2 hours one way to visit a dancer at her house. I did not think it was worth it. Maybe I would have gotten lucky the third time she wanted me to visit but I was already tired of that long drive. She used to live only about an hour away.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I remember a civvie girl wanted to hook up with me and I initially thought she lived 1.5 hours away. I didn't bother to call her. She Actuaully went back to the bar we met at wondering why I never called. I forget what excuse I gave.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    2 or 3 times a year I drove 6-7 hours to visit the infamous Memphis Platinum Plus. Now I drive 50 minutes in good traffic to Follies.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    It's between 25-40 minutes depending on which clubs we go to in Huntsville. There are 2 we want to try in TN that are 1 ½ hours away but there's a hotel right across the interstate from the clubs so we'll just spend the night IF we stay all night. We might get there and head back after an hour if they suck.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    I have been driving about 3 hrs (each way) to the closest club that meets my expectations. It is a bitch to fit into my schedule, but spending money at closer clubs is a waste IMO. Lately, it hasn't been living up to what I want... if things don't turn around... IDK what the alternative would be.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    If it's worth it to you and you have the time - go for it.

Last night I was in Cleveland Ohio for business and I was planning on driving 2hr 15min each way to hit some clubs outside of detroit then drive back that night but my plans got changed so I didn't make a the trip.

Generally if we are talking the same night then the most I have driven is 1 hour each way, but weekends or overnights, I've actually flown places or driven up to 6 hours each way if I could get at least 1 full night of clubbing in.
  • Austin1
    9 years ago
    Years ago I heard how good the Tampa clubs were, So I got the chance one year while in Destin to make the track down.. thinking it wouldn't be too far of drive to check out the clubs.. Well it was a 6 hr drive down to Tampa, stayed about 4 hrs for clubbing then made the 6hr drive back. I think I fell asleep about 8 times coming back.. I left at 2pm and made it back at 6am. Then made it up by 10am for the water park.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    @ lowpaw: Okay I'm officially jealous wishing I was a bi woman.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I regularly drive 1-1.5 hours to visit a club. A favorite summer day off is to drive to a city with multiple strip clubs in time for lunch and an early afternoon club visit, followed by a movie or two and dinner, and ending with a late evening strip club before driving back home. At my age, I need several hours between pops.

I've also often driven to a city 2.5-3 hours away after work before a day off. I visit a club or two on the arrival day, stay in a nearby motel, and hit another club or two the next day, driving home late on the second day. This sometimes allows three lapgasms or BJs in two days, which is as good as it gets for me.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    If you get the value u want. Yes.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I would not drive 1 hour and 15 minutes. I would move.

• DandyDan
    9 years ago
    The one club in my area where extras are a regular event is roughly an hour and 15 minutes away. This used to be my favorite club, but the women fell off a cliff there. Then there are my old Kansas and Des Moines road trips, which were a minimum of 3 hours away.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I'm driving 4 hours to see a real sweetheart next week ! And YES she's definitely worth it !
    Lindsay ! Hotstuffbabi69 !
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Hotstuff69babi sorry Lindsay got it messed up ! But I'm sure everyone knew who I meant !
    ; )
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    The local (good) clubs are about 45-60 minutes from my house, depending on traffic (the bridge construction makes "rush hour" the most ludicrous oxymoron ever), and about 20-40 minutes from work.

If they were further away, I'd still go.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    what jack said.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    If you have the time and energy; def worth it – what is the alternative; to stay at home w/ blue-balls and “wishing on a star”
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Be like Nike and “just do it”
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Or just listen to this guy when you are on the fence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuHfVn_c…
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I once flew from San Diego to Naples,Fl to have sex with a girl I had just met. OK, I spent two weeks.....
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Pleasure Dome,
    http://www.pleasuredomebyob.com/

I guess this is it, but no street view available.

Yes, out in the middle of nowhere. Not that far from Scranton.

There are some places where there are no rules or limits.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Looking once at Erie Pennsylvania I noticed something. Because of it's location between Ohio and New York, and being on the main highway, it has the potential to become a Vice Zone, like East Saint Louis and as Greenville SC at least has been.

But it sounded like there had been a huge crackdown on the Erie strip clubs. Lots of new rules.

So there is this one about 10 miles inland from Erie, and on the main highway. They have a bus with a stripper pole in the middle of it.

Sounds similar to this Pleasure Dome, kind of like an American FKK Club?

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    This is it, Kandy's

http://www.gokandys.com/enter

https://www.google.com/maps/@41.8931946,…

Those ATM machine indications on Google maps divulge the location.

Yes, here they show the big black mini bus
    http://www.gokandys.com/special

I would want to check out a place like this. It does sound like an FKK Club.

I also have some reservations about it though, just the impression I get from the web site.

1. All white girls
    2. A bit too much focus on non-sexual stuff, like special fantasy rooms and fantasy vehicles
    3. Maybe a bit too much cultural emphasis on alcohol and tobacco?

Where as the more direct and ethnic dives don't connote this. They convey immediate no nonsense results. Less likely to have girls with heads up their asses.

But this place does to me look like the Pleasure Dome.

SJG

Free, Santa Monica, CA, 1971
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXyR8cwh…
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    It's about 50-60 minutes to the closest clubs for me so 1 hr 15 would be nothing if the quality was better. Maybe I should take jackslash's advice and move closer.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I think 45 minutes would be my limit.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Hell no, unless I am staying overnight in a hotel near the club. I have no interest in driving 2 1/2 hours roundtrip for a single club visit.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Thats just because your a faggot ricky boy
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    About Memphis Tenn., I would be skeptical about the two black places in an industrial area on E. Brooks Road being that effectively regulated. They are nowhere near Beale St., the waterfront, or other high profile real estate.

?

https://www.google.com/maps/@35.060667,-…

Only open weekends after midnight, i.e. and after hours club:
    https://www.google.com/maps/@35.060882,-…

SJG
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    I won't drive very far unless the service is exceptional. Pleasure Dome has $40 lap dances, no that's not a typo. 20 for room 20 tip for dancer per song. A complete rip off unless you know the dancer is delivering on the extras she promises you. Gumbee says he only goes to tip at the rail but can't see how that's worth a long drive unless there's nothing closer.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    When I first saw this post, I thought "there's no way". Now I have an upcoming staff retreat in Orlando and I'm wondering whether it's worth it to drive to Inner Room.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    @ IHV:

I was @ IR this past Fr 6/12/15 and it wasn't as good as in previous visits (will write a review) – IDK if it's b/c it's summer-time or the new pasties enforcement; but the talent and crowds were down – still better than Orlando and probably still worth the drive; but if you are very tired or don't want to spend the $$$; it was not that great in my last visit.
  • billyba
    9 years ago
    I drive 1 hour and fifteen minutes to a club on the regular, but that's because at that club I have an 85% + chance of getting fucked and sucked. Closer to home it's like a 20% chance maybe less, and the talent isn't any better. If I was just tipping at rail I probably wouldn't. Or if the services offered were equal I probably wouldn't . But non of the matters the question is, is it worth it to you
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    Thanks, Papi. My staff retreat isn't until September, so maybe things will pick back up by then. I think what I'll do instead is just hit the Tampa spots on my way back, though. Can catch up with some people, hit better - and cheaper - clubs, and maybe even go to that Titans/Bucs game to see the top two draft picks go at it. But first, there's a trip home from next Friday until 7/6 to "worry" about.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion