tuscl

Potential absence from blog

Sunday, June 7, 2015 9:48 PM
You guys, and ladies;), have really grown on me since I started blogging on here. I don't really fit in with strippers; I think most of them are vacuous narcissistic idiots, and civilian women don't want to be friends with strippers, more often than not. I actually feel like I have a place here, and I thank you all for that. Anyway, I did something extremely not brilliant a while back, no people or animals were hurt! But I may be going away for six months. So if I disappear, that's what happened. If possible, I will keep you abreast of the situation - pun intended;) love you guys take care

42 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    Damn Diva - you need bail money, a good lawyer or are you hiding out in Canada for awhile? Stay safe and I hope you will be okay.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Aww! I have a great lawyer. Tomorrow is the appeal, so this is it!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Fingers crossed for you
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Did you call Saul?
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    It's cool. Let us know if the Netflix show Orange is the new Black is close to reality or not. ;) You'll get through this. Stay strong.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Good luck diva.
  • Dain
    9 years ago
    You're having a baby?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Diva, damn I'm never gonna get that lap dance from you. I'm sorry to hear this. Best of luck.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I'm sorry to hear this Diva1975. Our best wishes for a brilliant outcome will be with you!
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Good Luck Girl we're all here for you ! Hope everything works out ok for you !
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I'm hoping you don't have to go away. Good luck!
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Diva,I never did time for under 500 large.Hope it was worth it.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Good luck and don't be afraid to cry for the judge.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    shit 6 months is easy time. nothing to worry about as long as you remember that it’s not gay while you are locked away. so lie back and enjoy it. it’s not like you are going to have any other choice
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Sorry to hear that Diva... your awesome , and you will be missed for sure. Hurry back!
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Sorry Diva. I hope the judge sees the merits of a suspended sentence. It sounds like you would be a candidate for that.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Six months you will be in [view link] me some tit shots and where you're at and I'll pull some strings.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Good luck
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Thanks guys. I know six months isn't that long Phil, but the problem is I won't be able to maintain my apartment while I'm gone and coming out to nothing would just suck. Rech, you're so sweet. Don't worry I won't tell anyone lol
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    :( Hope things turn out better than you expect.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Diva good luck I'll be wishing you well :)
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    My gawd, how will the board survive ?
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    Good luck Diva! I know we are all hoping for a last minute reversal.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Hey, is this some type of "going to jail for 6 mo" stripper hustle? If so, give me a dollar amount and address where I can send the money order. I'm a sucker for this shit. In all seriousness, best of luck getting thru this Diva.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Good Luck Diva. We will miss you and we'll be waiting for you when you get back SJG
  • Holdem2
    9 years ago
    No such thing as a good lawyer, but I'm glad you at least found a competent one. We will miss you Diva
  • Holdem2
    9 years ago
    No such thing as a good lawyer, but I'm glad you at least found a competent one. We will miss you Diva
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Hurry back Diva....you are a nice addition to the board. And good luck to you.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I hope it goes as well as possible for you, Diva, and if you truly leave this board for six months, I will miss your sparkling contributions. (Sparkling is like brilliant, only more so.)
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @motorhead lol
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    Why can't the cops focus on the violent criminals instead of people like diva? Good luck sweetie!
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ right? I just heard that thst Oscar Pistorous guy is getting let out after only 10 months in jail for killing his girlfriend. The criminal justice system is a joke. It's all about how much money you have or can afford. Sentencing is a joke. It's scary.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    ^^^ I saw that today. That's crazy
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Yes as messed up as are legal system is, I think it's even worse in South Africa. But enough about that let's talk about strippers! I only have one child, but I am truly impressed by a woman that can pop out four and still be a MILF. It's brilliant!
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Btw, judge said he needs a week to deliberate. I showed him my tits I think that helped. Just kidding;)
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Hope you get to stay around with us, and in your life. Hate the thought you might be "up the river" for any length of time. If you do have to spend some time away, just remember to let us know if you are allowed conjugal visits. We want to be sure you are as happy as you can be!
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Diva - if you are allowed only one phone call, I hope it will be to us here on TUSCL :) Stay strong - we will wait for you. I won't lie - we will be canoodling with other dancers, but we WILL wait for you!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    good luck diva.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    RBD will be happy to help you out with some cash, especially in your desperate situation. You only have to be dephiled in order to receive it. Think u can handle RBD?
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Diva, if you want to make sure that you get some mail while (and if) you're in, send a comment or PM with your name and address in the klink. I'm sure that there are a few of us who would be happy to mail you from out here. I know that will take some trust on your part, but the offer is there. The fact that the judge wants to consider it for a week is nothing but hopeful. Good luck, Diva and stay strong!
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Yes Glad the judge is at least seriously considering your appeal. Fingers crossed here !!!!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Btw, judge said he needs a week to deliberate. I showed him my tits I think that helped. Just kidding;)" Brilliant plan!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion