tuscl

Strip Club Habits

fastscrs
Virginia
Sunday, April 19, 2015 7:48 AM
Wondering how I compare with others....(A scientific survey. LOL) How much do you, on average, spend at a strip club? Do you save up for one big blow out once in awhile or go often but spend smaller amounts of money? How often do you go to strip clubs? Do you favor one club most of the time or go to a variety?

31 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I go once a week sometimes twice to my favorite club. I rarely go anywhere else because I know from experience that I am not going to find anything better. I spend on average $300 a visit.
  • sinclair
    9 years ago
    $300-500 when it is a good club. The reason I go is to have fun and a HASE. I have probably averaged twice a month since I joined this site, but some months more visits and some months no visits. Most of my clubbing happens when I travel for work or visit friends in other cities, so I go to a variety of clubs.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Same as shadowcat on budget: I always bring $300, which is a max I'll spend on a single trip (including alcohol and food, if I'm going to an alcohol club). I usually spend at least $200 of that, and often all $300 I go anywhere from 1-3x per month. Lately it's been more like 1x/month. I develop a favorite club (unless it goes downhill, then I go find a new favorite), and spend most of my time there. For variety, from time to time make short trips to other clubs.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I usually take $300 and if I dont see any dancers I like I may walk out with most of it. I uually spent most or all of it
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I spent more money last night at Platinum than I did at Lust. I would have spent a lot more if dancers weren't asking two for $40. I only spent $60 on lap dances at one club and about $30 elsewhere. almost All the hot dancers at Lust were somewhere else last night. I bought some $3 bud lites and tipped a lot of dancers at Platinum. Platinum was only slightly less crowded than a normal night. I don't know where all the hot girls at Lust dissapeared to. That was disappointing. I probably spent about $140 but that was more than last weekend. I somehow had more fun last weekend spending even less. I think I only spent 60 total last weekend. However my memory is not credible. I just know it's going to be at least 2 weeks before I need to visit an ATM. I can afford to spend more. My checking account is probably growing fast.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I visit clubs every week. A guy at Lust said he hasn't seen me in a long time. Almost all the hot dancers dissapeared too. Made it seem like a visit to an alternate reality again especially with all the good looking dancers at PP. I had fun.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Usually once a week. I bring around 200 bucks. Lately I haven't been spending most of my money I bring. I like variety, but the dancer quality is down, so I've just been rotating between 3 or 4 clubs.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    I don't know how much I spend at clubs, when I go to LV for seven nights I usually get through about $3-6k on average, but that's on everything i.e. food, drink, gambling, hookers and strip clubs
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Since my fav clubs are a 4 hr drive, I only average once a month, sometimes twice. I usually spend around $300 each trip.
  • kzam
    9 years ago
    I go about once a month when I travel for work. There are no good clubs in my immediate area and also with family and other commitments I can't really go when I'm home. When I do go, since it is a once in a month thing, I usually spend around 600 to 800 between the 2 that I frequent.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I go 1-2 times per week on average to a wide variety of different clubs all over the U.S. I've been to clubs in just about every major US city except Detroit, which is on my bucket list. The only club that I have ever gone to on a semi regular basis is the club where my DS works. For the past several months I go there once every week or two. I spend anywhere from $20-$1000, depending upon my mood, the quality of the girls, and the services offered. I don't mind paying a lot for what I like best, but I don't aoend $ out of obligation or habit. It's really hard to say what an average would be because it varies widely, but $200 to $300 per night would be a reasonable estimate.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I spend around $500. I go to clubs 2 or 3 times a week, but OTC may substitute for a visit.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I'm the resident cheap skate. I go about once a week and drop $40-50. Sometimes I go at lunch and don't spend $20... day shift is very hit or miss.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Just dropped one,like a deuce.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I’m a spur of the moment PL – I also have a good amount of flexibility in particular since I do not have a S.O. nor kids – so I don’t necessarily plan my visits and more often than not go when the mood strikes – but I’d guesstimate my visits avg to 1x/wk if not a bit higher (sometimes I may hit 2 or 3 clubs in one day/night). I’ve always preferred variety in terms of dancers and clubs and I used to rotate amongst maybe 10 clubs in the past (I have a lot of options in South FL) – but lately been a bit frustrated w/ the QoS at many of my clubs and have shorted my pitching rotation to 2 primary clubs and 2 secondary clubs. My spending is also not set per se (not saying I don’t have a limit); but I never go in w/ a set amount in mind so kinda hard to say how much I spend exactly but I’d say about $200 to $300 per visit may be in the ballpark (although I’ve had a couple of $700 visits and a $900 visit within the last 2 years).
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    Ballers, the lot of you...if I lived in a place with SCs, I couldn't see myself averaging over $100 a week. As is, I wait until I travel and then I do my damage. My guess is that I spend $200-300 on an average night on multiple nights (when I went out of town earlier this month, I went out seven different days/nights out of ten).
  • ujay
    9 years ago
    On average, I go to stripclubs, once per week, though I may visit two days in a row and then take some time off. I generally visit SC when I am away for work, usually in Philly or NJ. I never visit SC where I live. I am afraid of the fallout if something goes wrong. I usually take a $1000 with me. I am quite frugal and pinch every bit of it. I sometimes bring nearly all of it back home. I prefer to be prepared. I also travel with my own condoms, just in case. I usually visit during work days, usually in the afternoon or at night. My ultimate goal is to arrange OTC.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I spread my visits across 15 or so clubs, about twice a month, and I don't even want to think about how much $$$ I spend in them.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    On average I club twice a month with $300 per visit. Some of the winter months I club every week. Some of the summer months I don't club at all but save the money for when I'm less busy. One week in Feburary I clubbed 4 days in a row but now haven't been in 3 weeks.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I average once a week. I used to go 2 to 3 times a week, but no more... Once a week is enough for me now. $200 to $300 is usually my play money now per visit too. And that's way down from what I used to spend...
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    SCs are useless where I live so my clubbing mostly takes place on my business travels. When I do visit a club I am always well beefed with cash......at least $1K and usually more.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I usually go to the club with about $500, although lately I don't spend all of that. I usually go once every two weeks. I have 3 clubs I will go to regularly, although my longtime favorite club currently seems to have fallen off a cliff. Lately, I've gone to my #3 club the most, partly because it's the closest of the 3, but mostly because they have a number of girls I enjoy hanging out with.
  • Joe from NJ
    9 years ago
    Clubs in New York & New Jersey (where I live) are terrible, so I only frequent when out of town in Las Vegas and Florida.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    My nearby club, a one- to two-hour visit every one to three weeks, with an expenditure of $80 to $120. My favorite Baltimore club (where my ATF works) gets a visit every two to three months with an expenditure of $300 to $450.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    Once or twice a month . Total of $400.00 or less. Don't always spend what I brought but if I do it is usually around $200.00
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    How often do I go? Not often enough. How much do I spend? Way too much.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Last night I spent $125; 10 dances with my #2 plus drinks. I brought $300 so I got away cheap. I think #2 is becoming my #1 though...she got the job done!
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    We go 1-2 times a month. We have a main club we always end up at but have tried a couple others. We have a couple more we plan on trying as well. Usually spend between $300-600 a visit. If we didn't have to plan our visits we'd would probably go a little more frequently which probably wouldn't be a good thing. It costs us double what it costs the rest of you guys and mrs sea LOVES to drink, stage tip and get LD's.
  • JackKash
    9 years ago
    I'd put myself in the $300 per visit group (not including drinks) however, since it's only when I travel, I could be clubbing for a few days in a row. My last Vegas trip approximately met that nightly spend but meant I spent around $1500 on just clubbing for the trip. It's a good thing I only travel about every 2-3 months.
  • Quemafia
    9 years ago
    I usually hit the clubs once a month or so. If I have a good time one night I'll send to go a few more times that week and then lay low for a while. I usually walk in with $300 to $900 on hand. I figure that way if I meet anyone I like I'll have enough for a memorable experience which is usually 200 to 300$. Not really even looking for extras, just entertainment beyond a lackluster lap grind. I won't go with more than 1k because in my opinion even the best night that could be had would be worth 1k. 1k invested into meeting a random girl of my choice would be a higher return on investment than blowing it on even fs inside the club. I enjoy SC for spontaniety and the anticipation of what might happen. Most times lately I can't find anyone to spend any money on and leave with my pockets full minus the courtesy stage tips and cover. I probably also dress like an illiterate hobo so most dancers don't pay me mucb attention and I like to keep it that way. I usually like to pick out who I want to talk to and let her know I came in with enough cash to be worth her time.
  • AbbieNormal
    9 years ago
    My clubbing has dropped off a lot. If I'm going to my local DC club (all nude, no privates or contact), something that happens about 4-5 times per year now I almost always spend well under $100. For quite a while I did my "intense" clubbing once a year at Club 35 in Fredonia NY. It was a full nude full contact bed dance club. I don't think I ever had a dancer there refuse or stop me from doing just about anything. There, I'd go 2-3 times in the space of a week and reliably spend $200-$300 each night and leave very happy each time. Sadly the building owner forced out the old club last summer for one who promised to pay more. I wasn't impressed with the new management. They had 2 dancers on a Friday night. Lame. On my last visit to the old club I really broke the bank. Bed dances were $50 for 2 songs, I took 2 girls back for 6 songs. They might have had an even better time than I did, and I had a really good time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion