tuscl

Dancers named for cities

MrDeuce
Illinois
Thursday, March 26, 2015 7:13 PM
How many strippers named for cities have you gotten dances from? Here's my list: London (3) Paris (3) Brooklyn (2) Miami Chicago (!) Dallas Austin Phoenix I met but didn't get dances from Vegas and Memphis.

23 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Just off the top of my head there have been several Savannah's.
  • sinclair
    9 years ago
    Milan
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    I honestly couldn't tell you the names of the girls i got lapdances from last month let alone before that. If they weren't worth at least a vip I probably didn't bother remember there names. IIwill never forget a hot redhead named Phoenix that I got quite a few vip sessions from back at the old Rumors near Cincinnati when i first started going to SCs.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Carson - A city near Los Angeles.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Truth or Consequences ( New Mexico)
  • vegaslad
    9 years ago
    Seen Paris, Vegas, Brooklyn, London may have even seen a Dallas too
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Chelsea Cody Salem Sydney Madison
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Shawnee, KS Amber, OK Climax, MI
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    My last favorite was Catalina. sc, Avalon. Avalon on Catalina. How's that?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Yes Clubber that's another one that my old brain wasn't coming up with. Oh. and Houston.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Cheboygan
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Charlotte Alexandria Elizabeth
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    Cheyenne. She was one wild girl. I have been in Cheyenne, Wyo.........very boring town.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    sc, I didn't think of it when I posted above, but having known them both, "Avalon on Catalina" and Catalina on Avalon would be interesting to watch. I know vincemichaels met Catalina. As I recall, he was impressed. :)
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I have had dances from no less than 5 different Phoenixes and 3 different Cheyennes. There used to be an Aurora I got dances from at my favorite club. I also recall a dancer there who simply went by LA.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Austin, Brooklyn, Lynn, Madison, Victoria, Persia (not a city but certainly in the spirit), Dallas and Charlotte all pop to mind.
  • caskel
    9 years ago
    It did strike me funny once. At the same club there was like five dancers named after cities in Texas. Austin, Dallas, Houston, Tyler, Victoria. Felt sorry for the girl named Plano. Always thought there should have been a black dancer called Brownsville.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Phucket (Thailand) would be a great name.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Cayenne, although she spelled it different (city in South America)
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Wow. You guys all have much better memories than me. I can barely remember the names of the girls I got dances from that I liked, let alone the ones who gave me a bad dance! (Ok, if they are REALLY good, I remember their names). Then again, drinking jäger in the club probably doesn't help the memory....
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I just remember cayenne, Paris and dallas. Not because of the names but because of the sessions I had with them, oh and probably because their names at one point were in my phone contacts. I'm sure I've gotten a dance from a savannah, Madison, Brooklyn etc etc etc but like you I can't remember those one and done lappers from 10 years ago!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    9 years ago
    I've had probably 90% of those mentioned above. One that isn't mentioned so far is "Berlin." She is also a TUSCL member, but long-since dormant.
  • Harderlap
    9 years ago
    Vienna
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion