tuscl

What are some of the best compliments you heard a dancer tell you?

I'll let everyone else start.

38 comments

• Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    You smell good.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    You are sex.
  • impala
    10 years ago
    IT WONT FIT
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Nope,no "Y" attached to that.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago

"Are you a parking ticket?"

Because you have FINE written all over you.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    I always love the compliments about my eyes or lips, which, as i understand it, is the compliment of last resort when they're hustling you and can't figure out anything else to compliment you on :)

One of my old favorites: I was going through a phase of wearing fancy boxer-briefs, so I typically wore fairly new and higher end underwear to the club. there was this one stripper, every time she pulled down my pants to give me my extras, actually noticed. She was always like, "Nice underwear! What are they, Frigo? You were wearing those hot Zegna ones last time, right?". She always noticed, always remembered. Of all the totally weird things! I figured most guys must wear ratty underwear so I stood out to her, but who knows what was going through her head
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    "I want to take a bite out of you"
    "Your face is symmetrically perfect"
    "You are the cutest guy I have ever met!" That one had me LOL.
    "We would have gorgeous kids"
    "You're turning me on by just looking at me"

There's been other countless other stripper shit. I'll see if I can remember some more later.
  • tobala
    10 years ago
    You're clean cut and your hair smells great. When they tell me how sexy or good looking I am they loose all credibility. I had a dancer tell me I look like a character on" Sons of Anarchy" . I don't watch the show so I looked it's up. Sure enough, me and this guy could pass for brothers. But my first impression was" this dude's kinda ugly"
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    I get "I love your hair" a lot. I do have good hair.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Lately it's been, "I *like* you with a beard."

Usually it's the one about soft hands.
  • impala
    10 years ago
    Once was wearing my uniform from work and was told she loved men in uniform (because that means they gave a job)
  • TheFword
    10 years ago
    "You have a nice penis." I'm thinking what are we at the Dr's office?, this is a strip club for fuck's sake. Call it a cock or a dick.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    "Real" "respectful" "normal" "cool" "super smart"
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    I take all dancer compliments with a healthy serving of salt. Except when they gasp and say, You'r so big!" with wide eyes, 'cause I know THAT is true. ;)
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    "That was truly amazing."

Bet you can't guess who told me that.
  • Dain
    10 years ago
    I like your hair.
    You always look so nice, with a coat.
    You've got a big dick. {I kid you not.}
  • IHearVoices
    10 years ago
    "I want you to come home with me - for free"...I didn't take her up on it because she had 7 kids, I wanted to go to a dance club later, and there was a small chance she was setting me up for a lick (robbery).
  • JackKash
    10 years ago
    "You're Cute!" yelled to me by a dancer during her set onstage as I walked in to this club in NOLA.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    That she loves the taste of my pussy.
  • seaboardrr
    10 years ago
    I love any attention but you better damn well talk to mrs sea before you start playing with my hair...lol My fave complement is any they are giving to my wife. They constantly tell her how they love her outfits. Her fishnets or body stockings, thigh high fuck me boots, see through tops, etc.... They are always playing with her tits saying how much they love her huge tits and even though it's mostly BS she loves it and I love the attention she gets.

Probably the best one is in the back during LD's and she tell us how wet we've got her and guides mrs sea's hand down to feel
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    'You have such pretty money.'
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Two stand out.

"You have the softest hands."

"I love your $20's."
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Too many to list but one of my favorites from a black chick "you're built like a black guy where it counts". :)
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    "I like how you keep the bills all facing the same way. Makes it easy to count."
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Those are all great.
    A couple of unusual ones I've heard.
    mmmm, if you only knew how good you looked.

and
    a dancer pretended to smell me, then she said
    You smell good. Then she licked my arm and said. "you taste good too."
  • bkkruined
    10 years ago
    "You're really fun to dance for"
    She said as I started rubbing her clit after getting my finger all lubed up and wet inside her.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Lmao @chandler
  • shanny72
    10 years ago
    You smell good is common, but my favorite was when getting dances from Beyonce's doppleganger she turned to her friend at the next booth and said " this nigga got a BIG Dick!"

I'm white.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Given the stalker problems they have, it's a huge compliment when they will see you OTC without the protection of bouncers. Or even trust you to know their identity IRL. Actions speak louder than words, especially the words of people who make a living selling you something.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    "You're so handsome and smart and funny." All I said before that was, "Hi, how's it going?"
  • whodey
    10 years ago
    "Your dick is the perfect size to try anal for the first time." ... maybe that wasn't a compliment about my size but it sure led to some fun otc.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Sorry whodey. "In Through the Out Door" is actually a very old album...
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    "I live down the street. We can go there and you can pay me by making me cum!"
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    "Sigh...you're amazing" after a very hot session. I'm absolutely sure she was telling me the truth ... I think. Maybe. Aw, who the heck knows...
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    You're better than tumblingdice. :)
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    "Just pay the house and I'll stay with you in VIP until my shift ends. I'm not in the mood to hustle any more".
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    All the girls that know me will leave their purse w/ money at my table while they visit the VIP. Later I get free dances for the service. Helps to stretch my club money. Trust is a compliment.
  • how
    10 years ago
    I like when she says she loves the feel of my dick inside of her pussy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion