tuscl

Need help bros (married guys chime in)

Aravas
Maryland
Tuesday, February 10, 2015 2:48 AM
How do you make it two club if you have a gf whose house you stay at all the time? Do you tell her your out with the boys or somthing? What lies do yall make up lol?

35 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    Why would you want to go to a strip club if you are married? Spilling your seed outside of holy wedlock breaks like 8 different Commandments.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    PM San Jose Guy and ask him what excuses he uses to get his mom to let him leave her basement. Sounds like the two of you are in a similar situation.
  • Aravas
    9 years ago
    Motörhead- not married too young
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    Sounds like a business trip to me.
  • Aravas
    9 years ago
    Js69- lol
  • now_starring
    9 years ago
    Some people are not built for relationships, and some people just are a bad fit. If you have to lie to her then let her go. That way you can do what you want or find someone who will let you do what you want. Women already like drama. Giving them a reason to be dramatic is not going to end well.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Ok. Good for you!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Instead of road trips, I made fishing trips. Even put my tackle box and poles in the car.
  • SlickSpic
    9 years ago
    Shadow got it right. And when you come home smelling like Red Snapper, your alibi isn't fishy.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Tell her you're going out for a pack of cigarettes. [view link]
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    Tellest her that you must go fourth too warship the hores
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    And that thou shalt need about ten parcent of thy moonthly income too tithe the hores
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Just go to the club and have a great time. Just before you leave, walk up to the biggest, meanest mofo there and feel up his GFs right in front of him. When he finishes beating the crap out of you (and assuming that you live) they'll take you to the hospital and your excuse will be complete. Easy least!
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Damn autocorrect. "Easy peasy"
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I go when I am out working. Easy to find the time. Since I don't stay long in clubs, no problem there. If I should wish to make a "special" visit, I just happen to have to work some extra hours.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I think prophet juice has the best alibi - tell her you're at church. Of course there isn't church at 10pm at night but tell her you're working with a youth group or joined the choir and they practice at night lol
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    If I have to lie about something to my wife I don't do it. Lying to get out of the house is something a child does, not an adult.
  • watchmywife
    9 years ago
    First of all make sure you don't come hope smelling like perfume and smoke. Ladies aren't stupid and they'll know where you were. Depending on your job or shift, you can always tell her you're working late. As for me, my wife use to be a dancer and when I go to the clubs, she wants to hear about it when I get home.
  • Aravas
    9 years ago
    Now_starting- thanks I'll just tell her I'm going and see what she says
  • Aravas
    9 years ago
    Clubber- thanks, that could work sort of
  • Aravas
    9 years ago
    Watchmywife- Ya, last time I did It I had extra clothes in my trunk to change into lol
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Here is how to cover your tracks. [view link]
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    Can the final prophet of the LORD mane warship thy wife watchmywife? The LORD mane is sure she woul like my sausage finger in her asswhole.
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    I wilt use the holy KY an frie chicken greese
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Well, you go with your wife/gf so you can both enjoy what you do together.
  • goodsouthernboy
    9 years ago
    Be honest while you can, or you could find yourself married to her with kids. It's much more complicated to separate after you cross that bridge. But I usually club when I'm out of town on business. Might not be an option for you depending on your job though.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    You can't figure this out? Working late. Drinking with buddies. Going to the gym.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I've used going to the gym a lot.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    ranuk, "Gym" would never work for me. Sometimes you would HAVE to go to a gym and/or show some results of your workouts. :)
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Truth be told, nothing is foolproof. Drinking with the guys is the best excuse, but it only works really well when she really doesn't know the guys. If she is around your friends a lot and becomes suspicious, it wouldn't be too hard for her to get a friend to trip up by providing the wrong answer to a question. Working late has its advantages as it doesn't involve other people, but it really only works best if you aren't supposedly chained to a stationary work phone or you legitimately work late a lot. There are only so many times that she will call your work number, and not have you there to answer, before she starts to question where you might actually be. If you answer it most of the time, then you have a certain amount of air cover for the times that you do not. The gym may be a decent excuse, but I'm not sure how much time you can cover with that excuse. You will also need to sprinkle in real visits that provide some actual results, lol, or else she will get suspicious. And whatever excuse you use, watch what you put on your phone. It is a guarantee that she will snoop on it at some point, especially if her suspicions are aroused.
  • Aravas
    9 years ago
    Ruckdugan- thanks
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    The OP says he’s a young guy – most young guys like to party/SC late at night – so there is only so many excuses one can use to be out late at night. IME – most SCers w/ S.O.s do it during the late afternoon/early-eve at most and use the excuse of working late or having a drink w/ a coworker – but this excuse is harder to use at 11:00 pm at night and later.
  • Aravas
    9 years ago
    Papi- your right about whole first paragraph. Ya and for late nights I'll need a better excuse then work late cause no construction site gets off that late. I'll say out with friends or just straight tells her cause she already knows I use to go all the times with my cousin
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Here is a great solution for young guys living with their GF, although not foolproof: take your girl to bed and fuck her so long and hard that she falls asleep exhausted. Then go to the club.
  • rattdog
    9 years ago
    say you and a buddy were at a pool hall and entered in a tournament. some of those nightly tourneys start at 8pm and can actually last way past midnight.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion