tuscl

Which do you like?

Clackport
Washington
Wednesday, February 4, 2015 7:26 AM
Generally do you like your strippers: A. Petite (not necessarily height, but petite as in trim figure) B. Skinny (not skinny enough to be considered petite) C. Average (not petite or thick, she's in the middle) D. Thick E. BBW F. Other I generally like my strippers thick 99% of the time, but I do have this petite girl who is quickly becoming my favorite. Thoughts?

45 comments

• londonguy
    9 years ago
    What is your definition of thick ranukam? Mine would be A-C.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I say a-c. It depends more on the entire package. What I lime may very greatly
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @londonguy- I would consider Kim Kardashian to be thick.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Yeah, I couldn't agree more, Kim Kardashian is a perfect example of thick. I prefer thick, too.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    9 years ago
    I like the "Thick-BBW" range. I would consider the "thick" category to be a big-boned woman (no puns here, please). To further define BBW, I would say that that figure type still has an hour glass figure. If a girl is heavier than BBW, without an hour glass figure, I'd label that figure type as "chubby." I don't like chubby dancers.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Ahhh, see what you mean now ranukam. I wouldn't say no if a thick set girl was pretty and had a nice approach/personality but not my preferred body type. KK has a huge ass !
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    If Kim Kardashian is thick, then thick is definitely my preference. However I dont write anyone off.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Club_Goer, I had a feeling you'd say that :-)
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    F other. How could you leave out spinner? My definition 5' or less 85 lbs or less. Actually not many of them around. So my second choice would be petite. But I wouldn't turn down a BJ from a Kim Kardashian.
  • eyeamlong
    9 years ago
    (A). Taylor Swift, type of body is my preference. I'll also go for (B)
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @shadow- oops yeah I forgot about spinner, but I think with spinner you have to be short and small? I think with petite you can have a small figure, but you don't necessarily have to be very short? I originally thought spinner and petite were the same thing.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Petite for dancers, but I tend to date taller and plumper.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    C.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    D or get the fuck out
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Average? I want decent tit size and a good waist to hip ratio. I've also found that the girls I really like watching on stage run slightly slimmer than the girls I enjoy dances from the most. Little asses are fun to look at but I want some meat to grab.
  • rockie
    9 years ago
    Petite generally get my motor revving better than the other listed choices.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    Kim K's ass is so big I don't think my little white thing get past her cheeks doing doggie. I'll stick with average to tall and athletic. I like em from spinners to a curvaceous Short to tall but ass that takes up a chair for each cheek is to big.
  • Prim0
    9 years ago
    A - C works for me. But even within those, there is something that girls have, a spark of sexuality, that is what really gets me. I've seen some beautiful women who did nothing for me and I've had tremendous reactions to what you might call a 6 because of something about her body language or a spark in her eye. As for D and F....I'm married, so i have access to one of those. She's usually angry on top of it.
  • sinclair
    9 years ago
    A, B
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    D, E I like big (thick) legs; big asses; and big tits; and these are more commonly found in larger women. For many BBW = fat; and in many cases BBW does = fat; but the BBWs I like are just women that happen to have very large frames; i.e. very big boned; but are not obese – kinda like a 250 lbs linebacker may be technically, and by the “charts”, be considered fat or overweight; but he could just be a naturally large man w/ a large frame but still look good and be fit. The curvier a woman the more womanly she looks to me – a petite girl w/ A-cups and no curves to me has a body that more closely resembles mine – where a curvy woman’s body is much different than mine – a petite girl’s body w/ no ass and no tits kinda looks more like a boy than a woman – just my personal viewpoint.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    When I first started going to strip clubs I would look for the one dancer who seemed the most like a girl I could have and outside relationship with and get along with. But then I realized that the whole idea is to experience different types. It is after all a restricted environment and situation. So to me it looks like at strip clubs they deliberately hire a variety of shapes, sizes, and colors. And this is what I go for, all shapes, sizes, colors, and social types. SJG
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    I lik to fuketh those I find sexie. The LORD mane hath tol me too do that
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Anorexic
  • goonster
    9 years ago
    I prefer curves, but in shape. Skinny isn't really my thing, and thick isn't my thing either.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    DS is between a B and a C which is my sweet spot.
  • seyes
    9 years ago
    B, C, D
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    average or thick.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    The girl has to weigh less than me for starters.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Spinner or petite. My ATF is 5'2" and her dancing weight is about 105. Recently met a 9.5 or maybe even the mythical 10. She's 5'2" and 107. I'm a sucker for a beautiful woman of those dimensions.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I don't exactly have a type -- I might get dances from a 5-foot 90-lb white spinner, an average-sized Asian with big bolt-ons, and a BBW black chick with huge naturals on the same visit -- but I'm most attracted, at the moment, to voluptuous white girls like Kate Upton and my new fave, Charlotte McKinney. They don't really fit into your A-E framework, since they're certainly not A, B, D, or E but they're *way* above average. "Voluptuous" seems to me to be a different category than average, thick, or BBW.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I forgot about Voluptuous, thanks Mr. Deuce. Voluptuous would be after average and before thick. Voluptuous are my second favorite behind thick. New updated list A. Spinner B. Petite C. Skinny D. Average E. Voluptuous F. Thick G. BBW H. Other (anoxeric, fat, etc lol)
  • Thekingof32
    9 years ago
    I don't have a type. I do, however, prefer girls that are natural. There's nothing more disappointing than a pair of fake tits and/or ass.
  • Thekingof32
    9 years ago
    I also prefer being able to feel my legs while receiving a lap dance so that eliminates BBW.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    I've always been attracted to tall slim, beautiful girls, but they seldom have the nice round, tight ass I also prefer. And less important than tall, slim, a great ass, and beautiful is large tits. But I've found a few in my life and I droul over them. And by tall I mean at least 5'9", 5'11" is even better. But going to strip clubs has reaffirmed the reality that if I find the whole package attractive then the specifics don't really matter that much. I've met thick, curvy short girls who are just sexy as hell, and SCs are often full of short spinners (with great, round asses) that often grab my attention and money too. I'm an equal opportunity monger, and I love it.
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    a spinner & some one who eats right & hits the gym
  • snowtime
    9 years ago
    I prefer A or B. Will consider the "average" girl i she has a great personality and attitude.
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    D, E, and not quite F for me. B- tall also works. I'll make exceptions to preferences if particular dancer hits it off well with me.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I like average to fit. If a dancer looks like she might weigh almost as much as me, not good. If she looks pretty flabby, not good. Now if she's just a few pounds overweight, I might look past it if she has other nice features. A nice pair of tits will make me forget a lot.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Of your choices, C, but that aspect doesn't influence me as much as others will.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    I'm not choosy that I am always comfortable to any type. The ones that really turn me on the most have body fat of about 15%, smooth skin and a nice side/under-boob. She would be between Average to Voluptuous ...
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    It depends on the day, but petite probably rules.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    Generally anywhere between average and BBW. Most I have liked over the years fall into the voluptuous, thick or BBW categories. I will say, however, that most of my faves over time at one of my regular clubs are mostly in the average group.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    I prefer A-C. I guess my ATF would be classed as petite but she does have curves. Nobody would EVER mistake her for a boy, lol.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    On your revised list, A through D. E if that means the *photoshopped* version of Kim K. If E means the un-shopped version, I'll stop at D. All else being equal, which it seldom is, spinners get my money. They gotta have *some* woman shape, though.
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    I'll go A-C, but like gmd says, they gotta have some women shape. At the same time, Kim K would have to pay me to fuck her (not that I think she's saving up for that or anything, but you get the point) I can't decide if I like being in the minority on this one or not. Its always nice when I find an unappreciated little hottie at any of the Miami clubs, but it annoys the shit out of me when all the girls are what you guys call thick, but I tend to call fat. Its even worse when I see the girls with smaller frame tacking on big fake tits & asses to appeal to guys who like "curvy" girls.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion