Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

15 years from now…

nicespice
nicespiceVIP10284

1 yr ago · 1 min read

One or more of these girls will be the ATF of which TUSCL member?

I’ll nominate rickymacrodong and baristafan and rickdugan and wallanon for now 😁

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

I did not nominate Scrubby, because his atf 15-years-from-now is in some school in Maryvale and plotting on murder using a strap on

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

LOL.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Apparently, NBC News doesn't like VPNs. Fuck 'em.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

I can't deny the possibility that future me (assuming I live that long) might take a shine to a hot 25 year old with a little grit. 😆

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Like George on Seinfeld said, conjugal visit sex is the best 😜

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•
Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Hey icee, don’t go away mad, just go away

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

U are sick

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement