tuscl

Anybody planning on SCing on the 31st ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

I’m one to almost always avoid SCs on holidays; and even often avoid certain SCs on regular weekend eves b/c of the over-crowding.

I also have tended to stay home on the 31st the last few years to avoid the drunks on the road; the overcrowded clubs/parties; and the fact many places charge very high prices for 31st parties.

BUT – being the bucketlist type of PL that I am – I am considering spending the 31st @ Tootsies since it’s a very large club – I may even make a day of it @ Tootsies and visit the dayshift and watch a little college football in the sportsbar and then enjoy the “festivities” at night - not sure yet if I’ll do it but lately I’ve had the YOLO mentality.

Any 31st SC plans for you?

28 comments

• londonguy
    10 years ago
    Papi, if I could join you I surely would. I'd buy you a beer and see out 2014 watching some hot babes.

You planning on having a babe grinding on you at the stroke of midnight ?

btw, you're no PL Papi :-)
  • IHearVoices
    10 years ago
    Don't go to E11even: it's 200. Scarlett's is 100 (don't go there either). Usher's supposed to be at E11 and both places are supposed to have some free stuff. I'd be down for that Tootsies day if I were still there. Here I have no such options.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Yeah, maybe visit my CF and spend a few hours, she's not going to work. Then bail out and hit the clubs of Portland, enjoy more eye candy. Call it a night after that.

Portland clubs are unique in a way, though. There's something into PDX strip clubs that makes it unique to other cities.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    If I do, it'll be an afternoon or evening visit, not late.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Not a chance. An hour ago I took delivery on my new 2015 Mustang GT and I'm going to spend new years learning how to work all of the gadgets. Next Saturday I'll be ready to impress the strippers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Shadow – you should take a pic of your new 2015 GT and make your avatar for at least the first month of 2015.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    As a general rule, I would not go to a strip club in new years. However, if the club were tootsies, I would definitely make an exception. Have fun.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Shadow, I'd like to see that car next time I see you. What color? Is there anywhere near Atlanta that we could drag race legally?
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Hell no. I have no interest in being either in the clubs or on the roads on New Year's Eve. There is always next week.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I would never go to a strip club on December 31. That's retarded. But a stripper is coming over to my house.

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    JS69 - It's Ruby red with a black & white leather interior and packing 435hp with a 6 speed manual transmission. I'll have it under control by my 73rd birthday in 2 weeks. And it's paid for.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    Nope, I'm in the same boat as Rick. Not interested in being in the club or on the roads with all those idiots. I suppose I could camp out at Tootsies all day & all night to avoid the roadway issue, but something tells me the clientele won't be to my liking.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    I assume the pickin's of wimmenz on New Years Eve will be pretty slim. I mean, what hot stripper doesn't go out and party on New Years Eve?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Sounds like a very nice car shadow
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I wasn't planning on it. However I wasn't planning on the modem for my home pc to die on me during a rare week of vacation. I guess I might spend a couple of days cleaning up and getting organized. I can't find hardly anything after moving stuff all around so that plumbers could fix a leak and tear up my house replacing a line. It's supposed to rain all weekend when I was planning on visiting strip clubs. My plans seem to be getting screwed.
  • warhawks
    10 years ago

I would...
    But the SC's by me in Detroit are mostly all closed on NYE and NYD as far as I can tell.,,
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I wouldn't mind just renting a flick and staying at home, but, no, I get to work -- and I'll have to deal with all of those drunken idiots on the road. Joy.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I personally wouldn't mind doing so, in light of my somewhat disappointing visit to my local club last weekend, but I'm not aware of anywhere that's open NYE. Not only that, it's probably going to be too cold to do anything.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    sc, sounds like an awesome car. Better get a retainer on a good lawyer who handles traffic court.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    "An hour ago I took delivery on my new 2015 Mustang GT"

Sweet!!
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Can you believe that my auto insurance went down $120 for each 6 month period?
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    The hot strippers will not be working that night.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I got to Tootsies around 3:00 pm on the 31st.

Was planning to mostly watch the college bowl games in the Tootsies sportsbar but ended up spending most of my time on the floor, tipping at the stage, and getting LDs (for w/e PL reason; I found the naked tits and ass more interesting than the bowl games :)).

I got multiple dances from about 5 dancers on the dayshift – l left around 6:00 pm and came back around 7:30 pm and then got dances from two other dancers.

But the club was pretty dead in the early eve which is not rare since Tootsies closes at 6:00 a.m. and often gets going past 11:00 pm.

By 9:30 or so was kinda bored w/ the Tootsies scene and was craving some chocolate – went by to the nearby black club “The Office” and was there from about 10:00 pm till about 1:30 a.m. (talent at The Office was pretty good if you are a chocolatier) and there was a pretty full house although not supa-packed as it often is at this club on weekend eves (but more people were arriving as I was leaving).

I had a good day of PLing on the 31st but it was not necessarily epic.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “…You planning on having a babe grinding on you at the stroke of midnight …”

At first I thought this would be pretty cool – then I thought it would be kinda sad and pathetic – but as it turned out; just by luck actually; I was in the middle of a string of 4 wall-dances with a petite but busty 4”10 black spinner when the clock struck midnight – as I recall she had her back to me and grinding me against the wall while my hands where on her tits – I guess I can say been there done that.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    good for you bro.

mine kinda sucked as my CF did not let go out until she was done with me.

so i went straight home after visiting her place.

i was thinking of having a sweet time with this dancer who was working last night, perfect time for me to get close with her, get a little romantic in the booth, and do naughty things in there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I was @ Tootsies on the 31st from about 3 to 9:30 pm with a 1.5 hour break in b/w. I then went to a nearby black club and was there from about 10:00 pm – 1:30 a.m.

On the 1st went back to Tootsies to watch the College football playoffs in the Tootsies sportsbar – got to Tootsies around 4:30 pm and did not leave `till about 2:30 a.m.

I’m f’ing exhausted and went thru about $1k in LDs in the 3 club visits – had a good time but can’t say it was epic – but one day when I’m old and frail all I’ll have is the memories LOL.

I need a SC break but can’t honestly say I trust my PL self to abstain for any significant length of time.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Papi you're the strip club iron man.
  • magicrat
    10 years ago
    I was going for the day shift but a favorite I was really going to see blew off her shift so I passed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion