tuscl

Climaxing

GooberMan
Florida
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 4:14 PM
Is climaxing during a full contact two way lap dance a common occurrence? What do the dancers think of this?

20 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    To get back to the original question, I've found that it all depends on the type of club that you're in. In many gentlemen's clubs where stage dancing is featured and the laps are fairly low to medium contact, I don't think it's expected or much liked by most of the girls. But in what I call lap dance factories, where high contact dances take place with a fair amount of privacy, I think it is pretty common and most of the girls will expect it.
  • tom_pb
    19 years ago
    I knew a dancer in south florida who had danced in Tampa. She said in Tampa "no climax - no tip". She provided me with some of the best climaxes of my life and I am plenty old.
  • GooberMan
    19 years ago
    I checked the Glossary and it did not list LE. What does that abbreviate? The Webmaster needs to add it to the Glossary.
  • GooberMan
    19 years ago
    Train, you are correct. Cafe Erotica is in Saint Augustine. I was on my way to Jacksonville when I stopped there and so I had Jacksonville on my mind when I made that post.
  • whatevergong82
    19 years ago
    I've tasted some of the delights of the strip club scene in Houston, Texas recently while traveling in Texas, and I can attest to this fact: the dancers know beforehand that you're here to have fun and that you're going to cum, and they work hard to make sure you get that well deserved boner. Some other dancers, I've found, if you tip them appropriately, will either give you a solid hand job to 'finish the deal', or suck on your manhood (to make you more happy), or have sex [in a discreet way, so a) not to attract attention and b) after they've been with you long enough to confirm that you're not LE. ] I like the fact that most of the clubs in this area can let you have, if you have the money, time, and the hookup, all the pleasures that a man could ask for.
  • train
    19 years ago
    QuickSand-- Cafe Erotica is in St. Augustine
  • GooberMan
    19 years ago
    Cafe Erotica in Jacksonville, Florida has a sign in its dancing booth that says explicitly that customers are not to expect to orgasm during the entertainment. I do not know if they really mean that or if that is just intended to keep the vice squad off their backs. I suspect the latter. As for the legality of the act, I have no idea how vice would enforce an ordinance against a man ejaculating into his pants without engaging in an illegal search of his person. Of course, we are talking about a county in Florida that has an ordinance against men walking in public with their privates in an "obviously turgid" condition. They could not build enough jails to house the young men who have that happen whether they want it or not! The bottom line: As the dancers say, "Keep it to yourself!"
  • GooberMan
    19 years ago
    Kiddo wrote: "Wow, the original question here is an eye-opener. Makes me realize how good some of us have it. The event we're talking about, and it being a "possibility", is foreign to pat- rons of Industrial Strip, Ybor, Treasures, and many other joints. It is absolutely expected!" This is news to me. As I originally posted, I never expected such an event to be "expected". Well, I feel so happy to have broadened my horizons in this way.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Superdude: That may depend on who is answereing the question. I'm sure any city or state ordinance would describe any act during a dance that ends with the customer ejaculating as a sex act -prostitution. Of course, a customer inserting his fingers in a dancers vagina-weather either f them achieves orgasm or not is also considered a sex act-prostitution. Now, if you ask a dancer who grinds a guy to orgasm or uses her hand to finish the job if she is a prostitute, I'm betting she is going to say no.
  • howard
    19 years ago
    Three words to remember before a lap dance you know is going to be good: Men's. Room. Condom.
  • kiddo
    19 years ago
    Wow, the original question here is an eye-opener. Makes me realize how good some of us have it. The event we're talking about, and it being a "possibility", is foreign to pat- rons of Industrial Strip, Ybor, Treasures, and many other joints. It is absolutely expected!
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    Now this raises the question. Is climaxing with a dancer --sex. If so, then all of the legal restrictions and social disapprovals have merit. If not, then what is it?
  • Dain
    19 years ago
    I know a few girls who encourage me to do whatever I need to "get comfortable." They help me along, of course.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    QuicksandMan: Just wait until you find one that sticks her hand down your pants for the "finish". It's a real eye-openner. Welcome to the board, turn out the lights if your the last one out....
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    Oh, he meant the PATRON climaxing. That's different. I'm in the same boat as the others. It has happened to me, but never by accident. The dancer has either told me in advance that same was her goal, or has afterward remarked on it in a wistful, amused way. I have certainly never had a dancer get noticeably disgusted or angered by it. One time a dancer told me that I should round my tip (payment, that it) off to the next hundred (involving an addition of about $40) because of the efficacy of her ministrations, but I think she was kidding. I did, anyway. She deserved every penny.
  • GooberMan
    19 years ago
    I appreciate the honest feedback. I feel like less of a freak now. I have patronized the local strip joints in Florida a few nights a year since moving here in 1989. I had never expected or intended to climax during a lap dance although a few times I got to the edge. I just did not consider that a desirable goal for a public place! I simply wanted to experience the sensual pleasure of a beautiful woman rubbing her soft, naked body all over me. That all changed in August 2004 when a dancer took me over the edge before I could stop her. I had warned her I felt like I would climax and she just ground me harder. The waves of pleasure swept over me as I felt the seminal pressure release into my pants. Embarrassed, I quickly paid her and made my way to the exit. Happily, my jockey shorts captured any evidence before it could soak to the exposure of prying eyes. I drove home with a dry exterior and a big smile. After I reasoned about it, I realized I could make this a worthwhile regular goal if done rightly. I returned to the club a few weeks later wearing double jockey shorts for extra protection. As I talked to the different dancers about this, they corroborated your testimonies that this happens quite often. Most said they want to be warned so they would not get any on them. They also showed a willingness to "finish" me. This revelation has opened a whole new way for me to enjoy the strip club experience. As I browse the FAQs here at this site, I have learned some other ways to gain even more value from my excursions. For starters, I will quit wearing denims and start wearing slacks and shirts of soft cloth to make the dancers feel more comfortable. I feel surprised none of the dancers ever suggested this to me. I deeply appreciate this board where I can discuss my "hobby" with like minded people and learn from the seasoned patrons.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    No, I think that it is very unusual for a dancer to climax during a two-way contact lapdance, although I think that some fake it for p.r. purposes....
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Shadowcat. I've never had it happen by accident either. In all cases the dancer in question knew what was going on.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    In contact clubs, they accept it as a part of the job and realize that, with some customers, it's the reason they come in and buy dances. The smart ones realize that you make more money if you can make a guy last for 3 or 4 songs. The REALLY smart ones realize that, if he finishes in one or two songs, he'll come back looking for you the next time. There is one really hot girl at a club I go to who applogizes if you don't "finish" with her.
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    I have heard dancers hate it. One dancer told me that she enjoyed it as a symbol of really pleasing a man, but made it clear she was a small minority.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion