Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Peculiar tastes in foods

mikeya02

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

We all have peculiar tastes in women, I'm guessing it's the same for food

I like mustard on scrambled eggs Sometimes I like butter on steaks...sometimes just ketchup I like peanut butter and butter sandwiches I like butter on saltine crackers I sometimes put hot sauce on popcorn............I would also put bacon and avacado on a wagyu beef burger

Replies (21)Latest

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Butter is good on everything....especially on more butter.

Profile picture for Josh43
Josh43
•

^^^^^ high fat foods (butter, bacon, cheesecake) affect the brain the same way as heroine:

Profile picture for Josh43
Josh43
•

Herione=herion

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Ketchup on steak? Mikey, that is so wrong!

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

@ lopaw: I take it you don't use margarine in your cooking.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Margarine is like eating plastic

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I love any food with a tomato based sauce: ketchup, chili, spaghetti sauce, pizza. However, I cannot eat a fresh tomato. I hate the taste and the texture

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

I was at a county fair this summer & one booth was hawking deep fat fried butter. Sound good Lopaw?

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

@Club_Goer - Margarine is nasty. If I'm gonna do butter, then I'm gonna do BUTTER! ;)

@gawker - Ew. Even I have a limit.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Was in Vegas a few weeks ago and visited the Heart Attack Grill. Lordy. Since I'm a pescatarian, there wasn't much on the menu that I would eat....but they did offer up a ButterFat Milkshake. It was served with a pat of real butter on top of it. Heaven.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

And sometimes I spread mayo (not miracle whip) on a flour tortilla and roll it up for a snack

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

One's taste is what it is. If you like it........not peculiar.

For example, when I tell people that I love horse meat I am immediately beat up as if I am some sort of savage cannibal.

WTF? Horse meat is a tasty, low fat animal protein. Nothing peculiar about that.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

@mikeya- I also like butter on saltine crackers. I used to make saltine sandwiches with butter in the middle.

One of my things is to put Tabasco sauce on everything. If there is a Pizza Ranch restaurant near you, you can go there and get Tabasco sauce in your pizza.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

My sister would put ice cubes in her milk.

Eww. I love ice. Lots of ice. But two things you can't put ice in are milk and beer

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

My dad's favorite Sunday afternoon snack -- white bread, toasted, with a piece of Kraft American cheese (the kind wrapped in plastic) and 3 dill pickles, made into a sandwich.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

^^^^^ Kraft American cheese and baloney sandwiches. My school lunch as a kid......tons of them

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

Um......shouldn't it be Kraft Canadian cheese?

Kraft Foods was founded by J.L. Kraft, a well known Canadian entrepreneur.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Plain potato chips drenched in Tapatio and lime juice.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Just for the record, I can eat an ungodly amount of candy, particularly chocolate. I am the John Belushi of Kit-Kats. And Mounds. And Snickers. And Reese's peanut butter cups. And Milky Ways. And Godiva. And See's. And Whitman's. And, and, and, and...

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Bacon and peanut butter sandwich...amazing. Also, at the Blue and Gray in Gettysburg I had natural peanut butter carmelized onions and bacon on a burger --amazing as well.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

One bar/restaurant in Indianapolis has a burger with peanut butter and jalapenos on it. Yeah, despite how popular it is, I'm just a bit hesitant to try it.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement