tuscl

Has anybody seen Heidi?

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 2:39 PM
My ATF is a girl named Heidi from Memphis, TN. She moved away about six months ago. She is a former Dallas Cowboy cheerleader and head case, but she is awesome. I know it's a longshot, but...anybody seen her???

8 comments

• themailman
    19 years ago
    Thanks everyone. Believe me, I have moved on and you are correct...there are alot more out there. I just thought if she was at another club in the area, I'd look her up. BTW, she did call me from Dayton,OH after she left and gave me her new digits, but in a fit of morality, I deleted it...I know...STUPID.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    You might try asking this on the pink site. If anyone knows where she is it is likely to be another dancer. But even if someone knows I doubt if they'll tell you. Most of them are likely to feel that if Heidi wanted you to know where she went she would have found a way to tell you herself. Most of us here would probably agree with that.
  • baddy
    19 years ago
    She is tall, blonde, thin, big boobs (altered), talks like she has adult a.d.d. Bud I think you just described 1/2 the coked up strippers in every strip club across the country :) In all seriousness I would not get your hopes up on finding her, especially since there is no specefic region to look for her (she could be anywhere). No Heidi's in the clubs here that I have met, so if she goes by that name still I'm afraid I haven't seen her.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but think of the movie. :) Seriously, you need to move on. I had a favorite once, she got fired by the club I saw her at all the time, and then when I saw her again 2 years later, she just looked terrible. Potential ATF's are a dime a dozen.
  • themailman
    19 years ago
    BTW...I had her phone #, but when she moved it was no longer valid...thanks for the insightful tips RL...
  • themailman
    19 years ago
    She is tall, blonde, thin, big boobs (altered). Very energetic. I know this could describe alot of stippers. i know she worked in OH right after she left Memphis. I saw her TN drivers license and her real name is Heidi and her last name begins with an "S". Unless she showed me a fake...say it aint so... She talks like she has adult A.D.D.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    maybe if you would have gotten her REAL NAME (including last name) and PHONE NUMBER, it would have been easier for you to keep in touch with her.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Give more details. Short, tall, blonde, brunette, any other names or alias she likes to go by? large or small frame, what club did she work at? I usually don't pay attention to names so if other guys are like me, it would be a really long shot.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion